The Jeremy Kyle show

Le Chat

Where the feck do they find the utter ramjets that go on that programme ?

This 'show' is the epitome of the term 'Car-crash TV'.

You've got to hand it to his researchers that they can come up with 15 utter jakeballs whove been pumping the sh*t out of eachother every sodding day.

This show should be compulsory viewing for manic depressives to show them that no matter how bad they feel about their situation thing could be a lot, lot worse.

Its one of the highlights of being off work for a week :biggrin:

You've got to hand it to his researchers that they can come up with 15 utter jakeballs whove been pumping the sh*t out of eachother every sodding day.

This show should be compulsory viewing for manic depressives to show them that no matter how bad they feel about their situation thing could be a lot, lot worse.

if you actually believe that, you don't deserve any holidays :10900:

Goose Baxter

When i was on my days off i used to love watching it in the morning and then wait until the afternoon to watch it on itv2.

I find it more funny than anything, Don think i have seen anyone with a full set of teeth on the programme yet.

And when the Scottish people are on it, Their issue is usually the lowest of the low.

What im more amazed at is the amount of utterly ugly fat dole **** jakes that manage to pump loads of birds! WTF is that all about? Granted the females they get are of the same ilk but still, their standards make our resident sx pest's look acceptable!

I like when he properly gives out to them and makes them almost cry. There was a lie detector one where the chick was adamant the dude was her babies dad. He wasnt, the dude broke down in tears and JK went nuts and booted the tart off the show. Was hilarious although seeing grown men cry is disturbing.

Tyrion Lannister

Jeremy Kyle is like my ultimate guilty pleasure, I absaloutely adore watching it on days of work.

The guy is an arrogant **** but he has the best job in the world, in that he gets paid a hell of alot of money to shout at complete **** and tell them how **** their lives are for a living.

It's such compulsive viewing finding out which of the fifteen chavvy 17 year olds is the slag's babies dad, love it.

FFS !!! Why would anybody with more than one brain cell watch such utter moron fodder ?

Because I enjoy laughing at people less fortunate than myself :laugh:

What im more amazed at is the amount of utterly ugly fat dole **** jakes that manage to pump loads of birds! WTF is that all about? Granted the females they get are of the same ilk but still, their standards make our resident sx pest's look acceptable!

I like when he properly gives out to them and makes them almost cry. There was a lie detector one where the chick was adamant the dude was her babies dad. He wasnt, the dude broke down in tears and JK went nuts and booted the tart off the show. Was hilarious although seeing grown men cry is disturbing.

Aye, I wondered about that anaw. Must be some jakey pheromone they have.

They're found in Houses that have this Sheeite on their TV's!! :2thumbsup:

I love watching it when they have the lie detector tests. Awesome ****bag telly.

Even when they fail the lie detector test they still claim not to have done it... funny as

Or

When a lass claims the guy on the show with her is 100% the babies dad and it turns out he isn't, after giving heaps him loads of grief as well.... that has got to be the funniest watching her cringe

Romanov Stole My Pension

Is anyone watching on itv2 right now? Look at that hair on her 2nd chin!! Disgusting.

Is anyone watching on itv2 right now? Look at that hair on her 2nd chin!! Disgusting.

Jesus Christ.

:boak:

scottish_chicP

I was just going to post that! I already am ill but that is making me feel worse. :boak:

That guy is pretty clever eh!

I remember watching it about a year ago, there was a young guy from Preston Pans who apparently had got a older female pregnant. Although there were both drug addicts, he was only 17, and she was in her thirties. It wasn't good. Do you think the producers actively tell them to wear their grottiest tracksuits, Argos jewelery, and not get their haircut for at least 3 months prior?.... Needless to say, I love JK : )

I remember watching it about a year ago, there was a young guy from Preston Pans who apparently had got a older female pregnant. Although there were both drug addicts, he was only 17, and she was in her thirties. It wasn't good. Do you think the producers actively tell them to wear their grottiest tracksuits, Argos jewelery, and not get their haircut for at least 3 months prior?.... Needless to say, I love JK : )

But was he the dad ?

We need to know FFS :D

Jeremy Kyle is like a derby, its almost never a proper game of football, like JK is never really a serious TV show. But sometimes you really just want to see someone get stuck in instead of skipping around the situation with endless rhetoric.

jambojackbilly

A train ticket, night in a decent hotel, no doubt lashings of food and drink. That will be a massive result for most ( if not all ) of the trailer trash that go on the JK show.Not forgetting getting your puss on national TV.The humiliation is merely incidental

Watch it now and again just to have a wee snigger

What about those that make their way to the studio to watch it being recorded ?? :10900:

Your right!

But imagine you got home from work and your wife or girlfriend says were off to London to appear on Jeremy Kyle. Wtf would you think? What s**t was she going to land on you on national TV. If mine did say that I'd just tell her to get her clothes and feck right off! I wouldn't want to know. And what must the saddos who do appear on it think is going to happen?

Only a Game
But was he the dad ?

We need to know FFS :D

I usually start work at 10 and have to leave just before the "all important" DNA or lie detector results.

I have to admit I've stayed back a couple of times for the results. Havent resorted to Sky Plussing it yet though

Its trash but its good trash IMO:10900:

I usually start work at 10 and have to leave just before the "all important" DNA or lie detector results.

I have to admit I've stayed back a couple of times for the results. Havent resorted to Sky Plussing it yet though

:rofl:

I personally cannie stand the show or him, If the g/f is watching it when i come in from work it gets switched to sky sports news. It's the same guff with differant wasters.

- Some ugly burd comes on, saying how b/f is a waster,junkie, unemployed thicko.

- JK is all sympathetic

- Then guy comes on to boos from "audience".

- JK has go at bloke, shouting & raving about him being a loser

- Turns out lassie is just as bad as bloke if not worse (probably his dealer!)

- JK turns on the ugger, Then goes on blokes side.

- Nothing is resolved

- both losers leave stage

- Repeat

1 last thing - thought he was being dropped?? Was someone winding me up? It worked if it's not being cancelled

on now!

looks a goodun!

scots

who the **** phones in!? it makes no sense!

there will be no winners!

Edited by Cal_

in my many years of JK watching I have yet to see a girl I would give one to.

and my standards ain't very high.

wtf when was jodie marsh on it?

I would do her to be fair. after I put about 5 condoms on and disinfected her.

shaun.lawson
I personally cannie stand the show or him, If the g/f is watching it when i come in from work it gets switched to sky sports news. It's the same guff with differant wasters.

- Some ugly burd comes on, saying how b/f is a waster,junkie, unemployed thicko.

- JK is all sympathetic

- Then guy comes on to boos from "audience".

- JK has go at bloke, shouting & raving about him being a loser

- Turns out lassie is just as bad as bloke if not worse (probably his dealer!)

- JK turns on the ugger, Then goes on blokes side.

- Nothing is resolved

- both losers leave stage

- Repeat

1 last thing - thought he was being dropped?? Was someone winding me up? It worked if it's not being cancelled

The above is alarmingly accurate. For a time, I liked Kyle: purely because after years of man-hating talk shows (Trisha being the absolute worst: she'd take the woman's side in everything, literally everything), he seemed to turn the tables:

"You're a disgrace, Madam! An absolute disgrace!"

But it soon got boring. The only really brilliant show of this ilk was Jerry Springer - because it was always so damn funny, and the man himself is a ledge. Mind you, there was a movie based on his show some years back, featuring the delightfully sleazy Jaime Pressly - and its conclusion was these shows are nothing more than studies of what it is to be poor nowadays. And even that it was a good thing - because it gave the poor a voice!

Hmm... :qqb010:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I love the bit where he talks about getting 'the genius Graeme on the show' .... every time I watch it he gets this 'genius' on to sort out the worlds problems!

Good thing about JK is he actually seems to care and he's had it tough as well, sure he's been addicted to gambling and left his children up sh*t creek or something.

Some of the jokes on the show are ridic though, I cringe when they are Scots.

shaun.lawson
I love the bit where he talks about getting 'the genius Graeme on the show' .... every time I watch it he gets this 'genius' on to sort out the worlds problems!

And the thing about that 'genius'? He's pish!

Good thing about JK is he actually seems to care and he's had it tough as well, sure he's been addicted to gambling and left his children up sh*t creek or something.

Did he not also get caught knobbin some School girl??

The guy's a complete C0ckend! :rifle:

rossthejambo

Sure he was a gambling addict and I'm pretty sure he cheated on his wife as well which makes it quite rich him having a go at them.

Still a quality programme :10900:

There was one last week where some old woman from up north had basically painted her windows and blamed it on her neighbours so that they'd get kicked out and kept calling JK Germany :stuart:

I do wonder where they find them all though. Should be :rifle::rifle:

I can't stand the show if i wanted to see **** i would look over the road from me i don't want too see it on tv 3times aday.

makes sense her being on the show.

She's utter filth and probably has a you-know-what like a clown's pocket but she'd definitely get it :Agree:

• 5 years later...

I used to like jeremy. Seen as the wife doesn't like him, I now taking to loving him. The wind up I get is great, imn so smug watching trash tv at breakfast when I'm on holiday.

Should be on at weekend aswell for all up Monday to Friday guys

• 4 years later...

Cancelled forever after a guest killed himself the day after failing a lie detector test on the show.

It was always going to take something like this to happen before this human zoo shite was taken off air