Addictive Game

jambo_ellen

i was stuck on level 2 for a bit , but once you get past that one the

other levels aren't too bad up until levell 11 , which i have been stuck

on for a while now :ahhhhhhh:

The Old Tolbooth

How do you know which level your on?

I must be about 12 or 13 but cant see anything telling which one it is.

I would like to thank Ellen for wasting me Sunday morning too lol :D

North Berwick Jambo

Got to level 12 no bother, will give it another go in an hour or so to see how many more i can get..;)

right i officially hate you!!!!

haven't a clue which level i'm on, but its that square one with all the pikes, and you're going round all the corners

i can't manage that last corner

banged through all the other levels pretty quickly, but this one i've been on for about 10 minutes and its getting on my last nerve :mad:

Stuck on 16 its the 1 u fall of a edge and try and fall all the way around thru the small gap at the bottom............it's doin ma nut.

I got stuck on the one with fast revolving circle in the middle, dunno what level it was, but I gave up after about 10 minutes!

North Berwick Jambo
Stuck on 19, get to the last turn bit & then can't do it :(

same here.. :mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How do you know what level you are on? I am stuck on one and really don't think it is possible.

How do you know what level you are on? I am stuck on one and really don't think it is possible.

Go to the main menu and then click 'play' again it will give you a choice of level.

I'm on 19.

Please someone tell me how to get past that last bit!!! :mad:

Attached a pic. Use the thin wall the ball is resting on. Do it slowly, and hug the wall and loop round it. If you stay tight on wall, you can ignore flame

game_thumb.JPG

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Cheers, I'm on 20 now and that is even more of a **** take!

What fecker invents these things?!

Any idea on 16?

16s tricky, and requires a bit of luck

You need to start it off with a bit of pace, but start spinning the direction backwards to get it to arc back. You need enough pace at the start so that it has the momentum to enable you to start turning it back as early as possible

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I know it seems fairly easy, but I can't get past Level 8.

Doesn't matter now, just did it.

Consider that game completed:D Wooo

6 mins 51 seconds overall, although it isn't actually seoncond or minutes, more like their second is two seconds to us.

Consider that game completed:D Wooo

6 mins 51 seconds overall, although it isn't actually seoncond or minutes, more like their second is two seconds to us.

How did you manage the last level?

How did you manage the last level?

I jsut completed it again. You basically roll the ball down to the blue things and then turn the opposite direction so it rolls backward and continue to then turn the maze around back again so it's momentum carries it off the wall and then you manuevre it around the spikes. You just keep doing this, you wil lget the hang of it and it will jsut be the last lot of spikes that casue you any bother. Good luck, I was at it for about 20 mins. Listen to the music it got me 'in the zone'

Archived