Hearts sign Bouzid (merged)

JamboRossi79

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know anything about him ? Have to say I have never heard of him. International player though so he should be decent.

JamboRossi79
Anyone know anything about him ? Have to say I have never heard of him. International player though so he should be decent.

Away to check FM :D

Guess that takes any notion of Darren Barr out of the equation then.

I assume Falkirk got greedy or maybe it was a smokescreen.

That'll be the end of any Barr rumours then. Good work by Csaba (and the club) to keep this one out of the headlines, especially if we've been tracking him for a while as Csaba says. Sounds like a bit of a coup!

rudi must stay

rightly so IMO. Good player but not worth the amount of money quoted

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

GREAT STUFF.

This new secret Hearts is good. The media don't have a ****ing clue!

Won the league with Galatasaray and played for Troyes and Kaiserslautern.

Very promising. :smiley2:

Charlie-Brown

Played for Galatasaray in 2007-08 season according to his wikipedia page.

RossoneriJambo

Looks like Darren Barr will not be signing then with Csaba saying " we can close this part of our squad " personally im happy that we wont be paying 300k + for a very average defender. Looks like Csaba can focus on strikers now and thats what we really need.

Should do, but I reckon alot could depend on what is planned for Zali this coming season!

I assume Falkirk got greedy or maybe it was a smokescreen.

The ole double bluff from Csaba eh! Class!

This came from nowhere!! Never even heard of him yet seems to have a decent pedigree, wonder what other surprises Csabba's got in store for us!

:shitwine:
31055.jpg

He needs to make his mind up whether or not he wants that beard to grow! :10900:

Possibly his attempt to become captain, adopting the Pressley/Neilson/Stewart approach.

Looks like Darren Barr will not be signing then with Csaba saying " we can close this part of our squad " personally im happy that we wont be paying 300k + for a very average defender. Looks like Csaba can focus on strikers now and thats what we really need.

Agreed.

There are worse defenders than Barr but apart from being on the small side he is not anything special anyway.

That said, I have not seen this guy and might wish we had signed Barr but he does seem to have a decent pedigree.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This is probably one from Csaba's contacts in Germany. Quite chuffed with it. An international defender who has played for a top(ish) European club.

A few strikers and this has been our best pre season under Romanov. I'd expect to see this sharpish, it looks like we want to get them all a good pre season.

wright1989
Crikey!

Are Galatasaray in the 3rd tier of Turkish football?

:wink:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!:10900:

Regular John

I see Darius Vassell recently signed for his previous club, Ankarag?c?.

Good to see we have some experienced options at the back now.

RossoneriJambo
Agreed.

There are worse defenders than Barr but apart from being on the small side he is not anything special anyway.

That said, I have not seen this guy and might wish we had signed Barr but he does seem to have a decent pedigree.

I have not be impressed with Barr. We need to see how this guy gets on but with the teams he's played for he's obviously no mug.

This appears a significant signing, you don't play for those clubs without a pedigree. You would think he would be a starter but beside who ........?

2 strikers and the squad would be looking fairly tasty. Good work.

rudi must stay
This is probably one from Csaba's contacts in Germany. Quite chuffed with it. An international defender who has played for a top(ish) European club.

A few strikers and this has been our best pre season under Romanov. I'd expect to see this sharpish, it looks like we want to get them all a good pre season.

no chance. 05/06 will be our best pre-season under Romanov hopefully for a long time because if we spend anywhere close to what we spent back then we'll be in financial trouble once again.

He looks solid.

Possibly eaten a child previously?

A defender's infant eating capabilities are the benchmark in how their effectiveness should be determined.

I'm loving the way that all of our signings are not on the press' radar at all! They must be raging that they can't get any exclusives.

Good work Hearts!

Let's leave the Falkirk cast offs to the Hobos.

RossoneriJambo

The thing that I really like is these players are coming out of nowhere no news about them then theve signed Csaba looks to have good contacts for getting players from all over the place. Would love to see us spend a wee bit and get two good strikers trust Csaba to come up with the goods.

Different class, Vlad and Csaba.

Our defence will be like fort knox next season.

"Whats that Hobo's?"

shhh.jpg

Can't wait to see the strikers we'll be signing.:10900:

Ryan Gosling
A defender's infant eating capabilities are the benchmark in how their effectiveness should be determined.

Exactly. Goncalves looks like he'd boak at a toe, therefore pish.

This appears a significant signing, you don't play for those clubs without a pedigree. You would think he would be a starter but beside who ........?

2 strikers and the squad would be looking fairly tasty. Good work.

Kucharski?

It appears our central defensive options are Bouzid, Kucharski, Zaliukas and McGowan. I'm happy with that.

So now to get a couple of strikers and we are set?

If we get two decent strikers we are going to kick some serious ass this season imo!

braveheart

will this guy probably be a muslim.only ask cos hibs always seemed to lose benji and zemmama around the time of ramadan(sp)or i could be wrong.

Exactly. Goncalves looks like he'd boak at a toe, therefore pish.

Kucharski?

It appears our central defensive options are Bouzid, Kucharski, Zaliukas and McGowan. I'm happy with that.

Yeah, despite the result last night (well, earlier on tonight) by all accounts McGowan played a blinder.

Christophe who??

Archived