Any federation news re Lithuania?

Mr Sifter

Are they back yet?

Considering Campbell Ogilvie was at the press conference yesterday (he was in Lithuania too), are the "chosen two" back yet?

Any news from the fed? Anything leaked out yet?

Cheers!

Anything leaked out yet?

No. I understand they were wearing bicycle clips throughout the trip.

No. I understand they were wearing bicycle clips throughout the trip.

Boo Boom Tish.

Don't tell me, you're here all week eh!;)

They wouldn't tell us ****bags anyway. You cant get me I m part of the Federation, you cant get me Im part of the Federation......

Secrets and hush money type thing.Tell your members everything is hunky dory here and we'll keep inviting you on little trips.

They are back, and there IS news. All good as far as I can see. The answers to the questions will be posted on the Official Hearts Web Site Tomorrow. ;)

They are back, and there IS news. All good as far as I can see. The answers to the questions will be posted on the Official Hearts Web Site Tomorrow. ;)

What do you know???.

Jamboscanbevicius

Even if you do not give details, at least tell us if you are saying that a new manager will be unveiled tomorrow!

Even if you do not give details, at least tell us if you are saying that a new manager will be unveiled tomorrow!

I think this guy is attention seeking and knows jack sh**,wish i hadn't responded to his post now.

Any specific reason for you not posting this news ?? Apart from the fact you don't know that is. :rolleyes:

i think we will hear something tomorrow but don't know what, hopefully celebrate it tomorrow dazo see you about 7-730 hours

i think we will hear something tomorrow but don't know what, hopefully celebrate it tomorrow dazo see you about 7-730 hours

Yep will be there mate.

Regarding any news i don't think we will get any manager news until after the derby. A manager would be crazy to walk in a day before the derby IMO. Would be a brutal start to lose your first game againts the tramps.

Yep will be there mate.

Regarding any news i don't think we will get any manager news until after the derby. A manager would be crazy to walk in a day before the derby IMO. Would be a brutal start to lose your first game againts the tramps.

He could just get announced and sit in the stand on Saturday....

I think its probably not a bad time. Walks in gives the players a lift, says to the press media etc, that he will let the existing staff do there job today and he will watch the game and assess.

Hopefully motivating the players to play well.

On top that huge lift to the crowd etc.

Would be good timing IMO.

Hard to disagree with that mate but i think from a managers point of view it would be a bad time. Either way i think we both know it aint going to happen. :rolleyes:

Would also depend on who the manager is mind whether we got a lift or not. :wacko:

I think this guy is attention seeking and knows jack sh**,wish i hadn't responded to his post now.

DON'T BE SO FECKIN DISRESPECTFUL ROBBO. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME,AND ATTENTION SEEKER I AM NOT !!

I was sent an e-mail from the Federation today as Secretary for Bonnyrigg Hearts Supporters Club, and I assume that all secretary's were.

I have read questions that were asked to Mr Romanov, and have also read the replies. I am very happy with the answers that he gave. I have been told that the questions and answers will be posted on the Official Hearts Site tomorrow.

I do not feel that I am in a position to post contents of this e-mail on JKB, but they certainly do not seem to be a secret.

:)

CornhillHearts

Thats the way life is different tiers, and I know nowt but have not bothered to ask if it is on site the morn, i can wait.

The bam is quite correct.

PM?

The problem for me is we've heard all this stuff before. Rodney saying trust us etc. Leslie Deans saying Vlads intenetions are good. Gary McKay during the close season.

Vlad will tell the groups what they want to here.

In truth I don't care what Vlad told them, its not that I'm not interested, its just I believe the time for talk long since past and that he needs to start delivering. Starting with a manager with full automy.

Hard not to agree with this view.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions (and other such cliche'd aphorisms).

portobellojambo1
Fans' representatives don't feel it's necessary to tell... oh who was it again?... oh yeah, THE FANS.

I am sure The Bam's post said "it will be posted on the official site tomorrow", thought that was quite self explanatory myself.

DON'T BE SO FECKIN DISRESPECTFUL ROBBO. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME,AND ATTENTION SEEKER I AM NOT !!

I was sent an e-mail from the Federation today as Secretary for Bonnyrigg Hearts Supporters Club, and I assume that all secretary's were.

I have read questions that were asked to Mr Romanov, and have also read the replies. I am very happy with the answers that he gave. I have been told that the questions and answers will be posted on the Official Hearts Site tomorrow.

I do not feel that I am in a position to post contents of this e-mail on JKB, but they certainly do not seem to be a secret.

:)

Listen mate you earn my feckin respect you are not just given it .

I am sure The Bam's post said "it will be posted on the official site tomorrow", thought that was quite self explanatory myself.

Apologies, made a mistake. Skimmed past that post. Still not a big fan of fans representatives/federations though.

I'm no yer mate.........:eek:

It would appear that while you seem to think it's not your place to share, other fans may have taken a more pragmatic view.

I think its probably not a bad time. Walks in gives the players a lift, says to the press media etc, that he will let the existing staff do there job today and he will watch the game and assess.

Hopefully motivating the players to play well.

On top that huge lift to the crowd etc.

Would be good timing IMO.

Have to agree with you on this.

Look how it gave Newcastle a lift with the new's about Keegan.

Archived