FAO ALL MEDIA re: HMFC new stand .......

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Its ?51 million on the whole feckin complex i.e. hotel,retail,apts,conference facilites NOT just a 10,000 capacity stand!!! ****in muppets, start reporting facts instead of your negative fiction!!!

I`d be more worried about your beloved rangers spending 700 million on a complex believed to be based on Chelsea village!! We are talking about Govan in Glasgow, the Beirut of the North!!!

The press are not worth a fuuu.

Take everything they say with a pinch of salt mate, it'll help you survive!

The sad thing is that there are loads out there that take what the press say as gospel.

They are Terry ****wits, each and every one of them (the press that is, not those who believe what they print!)

Word. Don't worry about it. Most sports "journalists" in Scotland can hardly spell their own names, never mind produce a coherent, balanced report. I can imagine that editors nowadays have a hell of a job cleaning up articles before they go to print.

Radio and TV is just as bad, had to switch the Gretna game off last night when they all started stroking themselves about Fergus-hun being "Ranger's Steven Gerrard". Aye. If Gerrard was a wee fat ned that hadn't heard the idea of "diagonal pass". Ach well, hope the earth moved for you, you stinking wee OF w***stains.

Also, I'd expect Hearts to enter a partnership with a hotel chain for the hotel part, have sponsorship for the stand and strike some deal for the flats being built, which will obviously be sold for money!

I don't think hearts will pay for the whole project.

51 mill investment over 10 years will probably pay for itself TBH.

No matter what people say about Mad Uncle Vlad he is a business man. He will make money from his investments. The media and the "west coast" in general are scared that he will make them look silly. Which he will over time.

Really mad last night when the BBC turned a possitive story about the new complex into a negative one about debt. THEN said money's not a problem. WELL why mention it ya shower of fuds.

51 mill investment over 10 years will probably pay for itself TBH.

No matter what people say about Mad Uncle Vlad he is a business man. He will make money from his investments. The media and the "west coast" in general are scared that he will make them look silly. Which he will over time.

It might or it might not make money over 10 years. It might never make back its investment amount. Many great investors lose money - particularly on vanity projects. This is not quite the same as the handout of assets in Eastern Europe after the Iron Curtain fell.

The media in Scotland have been spot on with most things about Hearts since Romanov arrived. They obviously sensationalise but the grain of what they have been saying is truthful.

It might or it might not make money over 10 years. It might never make back its investment amount. Many great investors lose money - particularly on vanity projects. This is not quite the same as the handout of assets in Eastern Europe after the Iron Curtain fell.

The media in Scotland have been spot on with most things about Hearts since Romanov arrived. They obviously sensationalise but the grain of what they have been saying is truthful.

It will make money... how can it not?

The property will sell = makes money

The hotel will be run a by a asute hotel chain...who would not enter into a no goesr = makes money

The conference facillities will be available and will be used = makes money

increased capacity = makes money

Sponsorship money generated by the new stand or the whole stadium = makes money.

The appreciation over a 10 year period of said property = can not fail to make money.

I think what I am trying to say is..... this new development will MAKE MONEY!

Archived