TITP - Who got them?

Sexton Hardcastle

I did ! Ya beauty. 8.57 i tried first time online and it worked. 9.04 back to bed!

Got mine at the same time!! Paid ?153 for the early bird ones and paid ?174 for these ones, scammers charging almost a tenner service charge!!

Got mine at the same time!! Paid ?153 for the early bird ones and paid ?174 for these ones, scammers charging almost a tenner service charge!!

Got them!

Henmania!!!

Sexton Hardcastle

yea i paid 360 sumin for 2. how many are on sale today? and to think of all the poor souls camping out last nite in the cold while we roll out of bed for 5 minutes and get them ! haha

.......Cause I've got the golden ticket!!!

Got them 9:09.

What are all those Phannies playing at sleeping outside ticketscotand??? Amatuers.

I got them, two years in a row I've done it online.

Why would people even consider camping? Surely if they don't get them and they're that desperate they can find someone that's selling for an inflated price.

waited in the queue for 15 mins didnt fekin get them. thats me ****ed now, try again but doubt ill get them now

Bet you feel worse than someone that's just been diagnosed with AIDS.

whats that bus thing all about, thats just a con to get more candy!

The bus from Edinburgh is ?20 per day......methinks that ticketmaster are hiking the price up a bit:

?137 for a weekend ticket

?20 per day for the bus

that's ?177, but ticketmaster seem to be charging a bit more than that.........yep, ?190 plus booking fee!

I mucked it up. Got in early and went for early bird tickets. I opened another browser window and went for full price too. Got to the end of the waiting time, said I had 2 browser window open and had to start again.

Waited in another queue for early birf tickets but they were then sold out

Waited again for full price, sold out

Then my mate calls and tells me he got me a ticket. Went from gutted to over the moon in the space of 5 mins!

Just managed to get a weekend ticket using my sister's card.

Keep trying folks - ticketmaster is only saying that the camping tickets are unavailable, so there's still some out there!

;)

Camped out last night since 7 we were pretty much at the front bar about 80 people. Just home now! What a cracking night everybody up for a laugh all night. Got the weekend camping ticket ?170 (?10 booking fee) Managed to get a few beer kegs together to make a makeshift bed and had at least 4 hours kip throughout the night. One guy brought a big sound system and had the music on most of the night. We also got handed out those silvery sleeping bags that keep you warm. Well worth going just for the laughs. MacDonald's big mac meal ?5! I was colder this morning standing in the queue than I was all night

No neds were seen in the queue last night. Apart from the guys selling 'Swedgers' 4 for ?10 or ?2.50 each. Good deal.

No neds were seen in the queue last night. Apart from the guys selling 'Swedgers' 4 for ?10 or ?2.50 each. Good deal.

:laugh:

I hope to God you know what Swedgers are, mate.

:laugh:

I hope to God you know what Swedgers are, mate.

I do, never went for any 'Sweeties' they were offering either.

I do, never went for any 'Sweeties' they were offering either.

Glad to hear it, mate.

Wouldn't want you to be foaming at the mouth to get a ticket, literally.

Bet you feel worse than someone that's just been diagnosed with AIDS.

YA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTY

went up tickets scotland about half 10 and fphoned my mates who wer queueing and got in beside them only waited half an hour ;)

yeeeeeeha

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Slept in.

Was at a wedding all day yesterday. Got steaming. Missed alarm.

Will now have to shell out a fortune if I want to go.

:(

Gavsy Van Gaverson
?400 and it's yours Gav:D

I'll need two. Donna will also want one.

Thanks for offer, but no thanks.

:eek:

Doesnae sound like much of a deal for the bulk-buyer.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Rip off.

A pound a pill is the going rate for a bulk buyer ;)

There are certain places where you buy them closer to the event - once the organisers have cancelled touted tickets etc.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
?400 is the going rate for a T in the Park Ticket. Take it or leave it.

I'll leave it.

Tell Sooperstar he is *****e at Wii Bowling.

Easy.

''The controller developed a fault, **** of and practice some golf or boxing. Especially Baseball though.''

Gavsy Van Gaverson
''The controller developed a fault, **** of and practice some golf or boxing. Especially Baseball though.''

7 home runs each.

Your brother is a liar.

Archived