I hate Celtic.....Still on topic.

Dirk Diggler

Under usual circumstances, I'd carry this on by trying to imitate doug's style further, but...

...well, I can't. The quote from Domo's sig was the best that I can do. There'll only ever be one Doug (thank ****).

:biggrin:

Go on...try.

I honestly love the guy. Dunno why some folk don't like him. He's comedy gold.

Anyway, haven't we got some Celtic hating to do before bed? Too many distractions on this thread for my liking. :cat:

Good shout.

Come on, lads, let's get back to some good quality Celtic hating. :D

:biggrin:

Go on...try.

cletic it okay for thme bring they irealnd flags but cos GORDON STRACHEN FUD you going tomorrow ma ha bottler

WHAT YOU SAY I DUNNO HOW YOU SLEEP SELLICK FECK THEM N STOP BEIN A NOB MA HA

Almost,

you going to dkheid YOU SLEEP SELLICK THEM N STOP BEIN A nob MA HA.

Commander Harris
Under usual circumstances, I'd carry this on by trying to imitate doug's style further, but...

...well, I can't. The quote from Domo's sig was the best that I can do. There'll only ever be one Doug (thank ****).

the secret is to leave out all punctuation, conjunctions and pronouns, capitalise some(but not all) words and throw in a MA HA or a GORGIE RULES.

for example, the phrase "I don't like celtic because their fans support terrorists" becomes:

"dont like SELLIK fans terrorist lovers MA HA GORGIE RULES"

having said that, I'm not taking the **** at all - I find him highly entertaining and he clearly loves the Hearts so fair play to him.

the secret is to leave out all punctuation, conjunctions and pronouns, capitalise some(but not all) words and throw in a MA HA or a GORGIE RULES.

for example, the phrase "I don't like celtic because they're fans support terrorists" becomes:

"dont like sellik fans terrorist lovers MA HA GORGIE RULES"

having said that, I'm not taking the **** at all - I find Doug46 highly entertaining and he clearly loves the Hearts so fair play to him.

:eek:

the only EVER talk this AND that but PLASTIC PADDIES are they wots your thoughts on BIGOTRY aye thought so MA HA bet you dont even GO to dkheid ya radge I WAS THERE IN 77 WHEN WE WASTED THEM DONT FORGET so take that muppet MA HA GORGIE RULE

the only EVER talk this AND that but PLASTIC PADDIES are they wots your thoughts on BIGOTRY aye thought so MA HA bet you dont even GO to dkheid ya radge I WAS THERE IN 77 WHEN WE WASTED THEM DONT FORGET

Tut Tut.

With a rant like that 'GORGIE RULE' would be there at the end.

*Must do better* ;)

having said that, I'm not taking the **** at all - I find him highly entertaining and he clearly loves the Hearts so fair play to him.

That's exactly my thoughts. He makes me LOL more than anyone else on here by miles. I genuinely love him. I think everyone on kb should start posting in his style in tribute to the great man.

Douglas - You're a legend.

Commander Harris
:eek:

pedant!

I was obviously going to say "they're supporters of terrorists" and decided to rephrase :P

i am a real fan you REMEMEBER THE 70S boot boys chase you but my boys know their dad luv dougie xx:)

i am a real fan you REMEMEBER THE 70S bootBOYs chAse you but my boys know their dad luv DOUGIE GORGiERULE

i am a real fan you REMEMEBER THE 70S bootBOYs chAse you but my boys know their dad luv DOUGIE GORGiERULE

Nut, too deliberate.

You need to study his posts more.

;)

Nut, too deliberate.

You need to study his posts more.

;)

I don't. Really.

I need my kip.

See ya all tomorrow.

:wavey:

ma ha you all a joke nobodys sittin on YOUR PC where you in 70s ma ha boot boys GORGIE RULE

...my offerings here have been ****e, I'm off to bed. :sad:

How nice would it be if Andrex brought out green and white hooped bogroll? You would have an EXCUSE to use two sheets rather than feeling guilty about destroying the environment.

ma ha you all a joke nobodys sittin on YOUR PC where you in 70s ma ha boot boys GORGIE RULE

Yes they have.

You're pathetic. Go away and hide in shame.

You'll never be dougied.

you have a LONG DAY ahead tomorrow so WATCH YOURSLEF those WEEGIE BASSAS hate us HEARTS boys WE WERE ON THE HARDEST BUS were you MA HA night GORGIE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I would say that the majority who "hate" Celtic, hate them for good decent reasons.

They "hate" Rangers just as much!

The people with Chelsea avatars on the whole hate them for BIGOTTED reasons.

I cannot forgive the Tic for 86 amongst other things.

I also cannot forgive Ranger's manipulation through the media and officials that allowed things like Andy "lying cheating cop *******" to rob and steal from us.

I honestly believe most folk hate them for GOOD reasons. As opposed to bigotted eejits that spoke up for Rangers the other night. They are low life ignorant bigots who hate on the basis of religion.

'Hate' is too strong an emotion to be associated with Sellick.

Detestable, contemptible, contempt : these are worthy words for Sellick.

As an 'institution' , their blatant courting of the 'Oirishness' of the club is contemptible.

Watching a Glaswegian trampling his Oirish flag with every step at Stanstead Airport still makes me laugh. God knows what any Irishman must have thought of it.

I know an Englishman who moved to Ireland and is now a fully blown Oirishman that follows Sellick all over Europe. He even has an Oirish accent and is proud of the fact that when he wnet to a Sellick 'do' in Brussels they had the cance to sing Rebel songs .:nooo:

I wouldn't go as far as NT but why the Weedgia have never commented on Sellicks IRA asociations says it all for me.

The world's best fans ? Why did the police officer in charge at OT for the CL game say that when Sellick played there ,

it was like going back to the 1970s ?

I detest the club and their fans.

I hate the sellick with a passion. They are low life s cum. Their away support glorify murdering terrorist bar stewards. And people who say its a minority and political are clowns. FTC. Filth. :mad:

The Real Maroonblood
My dislike for both Celtic and Rangers knows no bounds.

The main reason being that those that run both clubs are as thick as thieves together. Both club boards perputated the sectarian nonsense as they both knew it was a way to increase their coffers. They have fooled many by this outwardly we despise each other nonsense when reality they are both bosom buddies but, they didnt fool me.

Both do not give a Donald Duck for the good of Scottish football and in return I do not give a Donald Duck for them. They are both rotten to the corp and as a result those that run Scottish football are rotten to the corp and in turn the mainly Glasgow(Scottish) media are rotten to the corp too.

One day the rest of Scottish football will wake up and do something about it but, alas not in my lifetime sad to say.

John

You sum it up prefectly.

The Real Maroonblood
I hate every other team in Scotland apart from Heart of Midlothian FC.

At least you don't differentiate.

I hate the sellick with a passion. They are low life s cum. Their away support glorify murdering terrorist bar stewards. And people who say its a minority and political are clowns. FTC. Filth. :mad:

That's a fact!

Where do you find these.

I honestly can't believe what I witnessed. He must be well into his 60's. I was just waiting for his wife to bring his piece and cuppa mid way through. You could also hear there let dog barking as well.

Then he talks about Larry Kingston being prone to dive (Can't remember him diving) and being from the "Eastern Block".

Utter fud.

Hate both Rangers and Celtic. Maybe Rangers a tad bit more.

I hate Rangers more than Celtic. Their fans are the ugliest, most un grateful ***** on the planet. Not to mention probably the biggest load of tramps in one area.

The Real Maroonblood
I hate Rangers more than Celtic. Their fans are the ugliest, most un grateful ***** on the planet. Not to mention probably the biggest load of tramps in one area.

Now you have gone and upset the closet Huns.

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.

This week i will mostly be hating Celtic. For all the reasons above and more.

They are the **** of Scotland.

Hate the plastic paddy tattie munching caravan dewllers with a passion if that makes me a bad person, so be it.

For me it's all about the Weegie.

The accent makes my skin crawl. The whole Diazapan/Buckie attitude makes me boak.

A place in our society where shell suits reign supreme and it's still acceptable to tuck your trackie bottoms into your white socks while wearing a big ****** off pair of white Fila/Kappa trainers from TK Max.

Where the common greeting to fellows Scots is 'Ho big man! Ah'll gie yoo stitchees!'.

A survey released just this week revealed that Glasgow has more gangs in it than London. Digest that.

That just about sums up what that city is all about. Cowards hanging about in packs generally being a pain in the arse.

I'm not sectarian. I have no time for religion. I'll leave that to the weak minded. I just don't like Rangers or Celtic or their traditions or anything they stand for. Filth. Flutes? Sashes? Orange walks? Parading of flags from another country? Celtic-minded?

Scotland is laughing at you Glasgow. You are backwards when the rest of us are moving forwards.

Today i hope that the pride of Edinburgh gives you the beating you richly deserve.

Heart of Midlothian FC. Edinburgh's No#1.

For me it's all about the Weegie.

The accent makes my skin crawl. The whole Diazapan/Buckie attitude makes me boak.

A place in our society where shell suits reign supreme and it's still acceptable to tuck your trackie bottoms into your white socks while wearing a big ****** off pair of white Fila/Kappa trainers from TK Max.

Where the common greeting to fellows Scots is 'Ho big man! Ah'll gie yoo stitchees!'.

A survey released just this week revealed that Glasgow has more gangs in it than London. Digest that.

That just about sums up what that city is all about. Cowards hanging about in packs generally being a pain in the arse.

I'm not sectarian. I have no time for religion. I'll leave that to the weak minded. I just don't like Rangers or Celtic or their traditions or anything they stand for. Filth. Flutes? Sashes? Orange walks? Parading of flags from another country? Celtic-minded?

Scotland is laughing at you Glasgow. You are backwards when the rest of us are moving forwards.

Today i hope that the pride of Edinburgh gives you the beating you richly deserve.

Heart of Midlothian FC. Edinburgh's No#1.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

So this is where my lottery money is going, wasting good money on shooting video journals in lunatic asylums?

What an ignorant, mis-informed loony this one is. Wonder if he had enough lucidity left to recall the score the last time we visited his provincial club?

winston churchill
So this is where my lottery money is going, wasting good money on shooting video journals in lunatic asylums?

What an ignorant, mis-informed loony this one is. Wonder if he had enough lucidity left to recall the score the last time we visited his provincial club?

check his falsers falling down.

Ah that's what that was - I thought he'd been locked up for cannibalistic tendencies and had reverted to trying to eat himself from the inside! :D

I think every one has one team they really really hate big time and mine is Celtic , hate them with a passion **** of the earth, most of their supporters are ershols of the highest order, and I include my Celtic supporting ex wife in that as well ershole of the highest order :evil:

Archived