I hate Celtic.....Still on topic.

Dirk Diggler

For what it's worth Makween I pretty sure you would have happily started a similar thread if we'd been playing the Huns tommorrow. I'd like to add that I hate the Feckers as well. I also hate Rangers' date=' Hubz, St Mirren, and have an intense dislike for Dundee, Aberdeen, Motherwell. Morton, Airdrie and Falkirk.

[/quote']

It's a shame that when anyone has done so before and will do so in the future the same people will not jump on the bandwagon and ultimately close the said thread down because of their own prejudices.

PS, I hate Rangers also.

I await the abuse.

Nelly Terraces
It's a shame that when anyone has done so before and will do so in the future the same people will not jump on the bandwagon and ultimately close the said thread down because of their own prejudices.

PS, I hate Rangers also.

I await the abuse.

I concur. Was sadly obvious the previous thread was going to get jackbooted.

For the record:

I don't like Ceptic, or Rankers.

Go on the Jammies tomorrow, rip the evils a new one.

NT. On Topic.

PS, I do like kittens and little baby rabbits though. What a cuddly old Nelly Teraces I am, eh kids.

Yep I hate Celtic, and I have a strong dislike for Rangers, reason for only disliking Rangers fans is, from what I gather, that they dont have this stupid "family" nonsense going on.

They are both pondlife of the highest though!

I find it pretty sad that, if someone on here wants to say that they hate Celtic, they have to qualify it by saying that they also hate Rangers.

It strikes me that some people try and make a big deal of hating Rangers more than Celtic to prove to everyone that they're fantastic human beings. I'd like to see how these people actually behave on a matchday.

I hate Celtic more than Rangers. There is more needle at Hearts Celtic games than at Hearts Rangers games. I make no excuses for that.

PS, I hate Rangers also.

I await the abuse.

Perhaps he's gone to bed now.

I hate them because I got punched in the smacker as a friendly welcome as I walked to Darkheid one day.

I hate them because of 1986, 1988, and many games thereafter.

In fact 1988 was perhaps the worst journey I ever had back with London Hearts.

I hate them for ****ing in gardens and doorways at every away game they visit.

I hate them for not being the first team to wear the green.

I hate them for what they and Rangers have done to Scottish Football.

I hate them for never giving up when we're beating them.

I hate them for winning more than us.

I hate them for singing IRA songs at Tynie the weekend after the Birmingham Pub Bombings. Not because I'm sectarian just because it was FECKIN wrong.

I don't like either of the OF but the mods deemed it necessary to give me two warnings (the first ones I have ever had on years and years of being a member) for the previous thread.

WE DON'T DISCUSS WARNINGS :eek:

My dislike for both Celtic and Rangers knows no bounds.

The main reason being that those that run both clubs are as thick as thieves together. Both club boards perputated the sectarian nonsense as they both knew it was a way to increase their coffers. They have fooled many by this outwardly we despise each other nonsense when reality they are both bosom buddies but, they didnt fool me.

Both do not give a Donald Duck for the good of Scottish football and in return I do not give a Donald Duck for them. They are both rotten to the corp and as a result those that run Scottish football are rotten to the corp and in turn the mainly Glasgow(Scottish) media are rotten to the corp too.

One day the rest of Scottish football will wake up and do something about it but, alas not in my lifetime sad to say.

John

Thanks Chris_

I now have a laptop screen which needs replaced.

Seriously.

Hail hail.

Put money on the Lithuanian diver to score first, that should cover it. And a 6-1 victory for the Hoops.

Hail hail.

:eek:

I don't like either of the OF but the mods deemed it necessary to give me two warnings (the first ones I have ever had on years and years of being a member) for the previous thread.

Jambo Sean etc - thank you for the engagement, I thought we enjoyed a decent wee cyber banter with good points on both sides.

Pravda deemed me to be bypassing swearing laws by intermitting letters with punctuation. They were right, I did, but some regulars do it all the ******** time!

Bonsoir et bonne nuit a tout. It's goodnight from him.......

Back at you. I was in the middle of typing a reply when the previous thread was pulled.

No need for the warnings though, everything said was clearly a laugh and any one awake at this time surely knows a few naughty words.

I find it pretty sad that, if someone on here wants to say that they hate Celtic, they have to qualify it by saying that they also hate Rangers.

Not really. I'm not validating anything by saying that I absolutely detest the both of them. It's not for any religious reason - I'm not religious. If there was a way in which I could eradicate them as scottish footballing institutions, I would gladly do so.

It's simply because I hate both of them. I hate the fact that, as soon as a decent scottish player pops up, they sign him and let him rot in the reserves until an English championship side comes along to "revive his career". I hate the fact that most SFA employees seem to have an undying support for one or the other. I loathe the fact that, every time somebody uses the toilet at castle greyskull or darkheid, Chick Young pops up with an exclusive story on BBC scotland.

As soon as a player signs for one of them, I feel an intense dislike for that particular player. I enjoy every goal scored against them. I love to see their toothless, overweight, curry stained, racist fans in tears. I cringe whenever somebody compares us to the huns. I even have a wee bit of sympathy for the Hobos if they get the equivalent comparison to Septic.

In a word (in the form of an acronym) OFGTF.

I probably need to see somebody about that.....

Not really. I'm not validating anything by saying that I absolutely detest the both of them. It's not for any religious reason - I'm not religious. If there was a way in which I could eradicate them as scottish footballing institutions, I would gladly do so.

It's simply because I hate both of them. I hate the fact that, as soon as a decent scottish player pops up, they sign him and let him rot in the reserves until an English championship side comes along to "revive his career". I hate the fact that most SFA employees seem to have an undying support for one or the other. I loathe the fact that, every time somebody uses the toilet at castle greyskull or darkheid, Chick Young pops up with an exclusive story on BBC scotland.

As soon as a player signs for one of them, I feel an intense dislike for that particular player. I enjoy every goal scored against them. I love to see their toothless, overweight, curry stained, racist fans in tears. I cringe whenever somebody compares us to the huns. I even have a wee bit of sympathy for the Hobos if they get the equivalent comparison to Septic.

I probably need to see somebody about that.....

I wasn't necessarily saying that it applies to each and every individual poster on here.

What I do think is that it's a pretty sad state of affairs when some people seem to think that any Hearts fan who hates Celtic should have to say that they hate Rangers just as much to make that hatred of Celtic valid. Again, this doesn't necessarily apply to you.

I believe it was Dave Mackay who once said "I'm a Hearts man".

What's wrong with just being a Hearts man?

I believe it was Dave Mackay who once said "I'm a Hearts man".

What's wrong with just being a Hearts man?

Nothing whatsoever.

I don't really see the relevance. Are you trying to say that hating other teams makes you less of a Hearts man, or something?

Nothing whatsoever.

I don't really see the relevance. Are you trying to say that hating other teams makes you less of a Hearts man, or something?

No.

I wasn't necessarily saying that it applies to each and every individual poster on here.

What I do think is that it's a pretty sad state of affairs when some people seem to think that any Hearts fan who hates Celtic should have to say that they hate Rangers just as much to make that hatred of Celtic valid. Again, this doesn't necessarily apply to you.

Word. Though I do get the impression that many of the people that hate one and not the other may well have a slight agenda. Septic and Rankgers are, after all, basically twin scheidts from the same colon, despite their fans neolithic "reigious" views (aye, like any of those sub-humans have ever been anywhere near a church and meant it). Aaaaanyhoo, let's not be hijacking the thread again..... Let us focus on the small chance that we have of thumping the feckers tommorow, eh?

C'mon the JT's!! :1022:

I'm failing to see the relevence of an above remark also.

Why can't we just hate who we want, for whatever reason we hate them for?

Why does hating the OF make you less of a "Hearts Man"?

MOD EDIT

It strikes me that some people try and make a big deal of hating Rangers more than Celtic to prove to everyone that they're fantastic human beings. I'd like to see how these people actually behave on a matchday.

I hate Celtic more than Rangers. There is more needle at Hearts Celtic games than at Hearts Rangers games. I make no excuses for that.

That is undeniably true.

There have been countless threads in the past in which a topic specific to Celtic has been discussed, and it has been hijacked by a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" witch-hunt where anyone saying anything against Celtic is implicitly accused of bigotry. Incidentally, the same mentality doesn't appear on threads discussing specifically Rangers topics.

I hate Strictly Come Dancing. That doesn't necessarily mean I love Dancing On Ice. Although, that Holly Willoughby...

Word. Though I do get the impression that many of the people that hate one and not the other may well have a slight agenda. Septic and Rankgers are, after all, basically twin scheidts from the same colon, despite their fans neolithic "reigious" views (aye, like any of those sub-humans have ever been anywhere near a church and meant it). Aaaaanyhoo, let's not be hijacking the thread again..... Let us focus on the small chance that we have of thumping the feckers tommorow, eh?

Best turn of phrase ever.

Sums them up superbly.

English commentator 'So Dave, you played with Derby and Spurs, you have been described as Spurs greatest ever player, is it safe to say you will always see yourself as a Spurs man?'.

Dave's answer 'A'hm a Hearts man son'.

Nuff said. Legend and genlelman.

Yeah, Dave MacKay, absolute Hearts (and Spurs) legend and true Hearts man to boot.

:confused::confused::confused:

Best turn of phrase ever.

Sums them up superbly.

One tries. :)

I do like the Oscar Wilde quote in Domokun's signature, though...

Obviously a work of singular genius...

One tries. :)

I do like the Oscar Wilde quote in Domokun's signature, though...

Obviously a work of singular genius...

What? The skydiving quote? Are you still seeing that? :confused:

The great man is constantly embarrassed by the Billy Bremner scruff of the neck photo as he never saw himself as a hard man but get him in Harry's Bar on a Saturday afternoon and have a blether and I guarantee you will have one of the best afternoons of your life. Him and Darren Jackson's dad (Keith?), nice guy too. Johnny Haynes sadly no longer with us but he was great company too. And you got the gilfs - old 50s footballer's wives who were still tidy (Sheila (Andy's ex) Bowman the best of the lot - lovely lady).

This is all fair enough Barney and, even though I'm only 24 and obviously never saw the then greatest defender in the world play, I've nothing but respect for the man and the Hearts teams of that era.

Why not start a new thread about it though, that's all I'm wondering.

I hate them both. The reason I hate Cetic more is probably down to 3 reasons, Firstly they've been more responsible for the great heartbreaks in my life: 1986, 1988 and oh so many last minute goals. Although we've lost Cup finals and Semi's to the Huns, apart from the LC Final it's never felt like we've been absolutely robbed.

Secondly, I've always felt lightly safer at Ibrox. I suspect for all the wrong reasons the hatred between us and Rangers is less than us and Celtic. I think this is more from their perspective than ours, as evidenced by the video "Chris" has posted.

Finally, and I'm being honest here, as a Hearts supporter brought up in the 70's the whole political climate was different and most in the UK were appalled by the terrorism which was going on at the time. A large section of the Celtic support appeared to revel in this and celebrate each atrocity which occured. Whilst I take no side in the Irish problem of the 70's the celebration of loss of innocent life is abhorent to me.

This is all fair enough Barney and, even though I'm only 24 and obviously never saw the then greatest defender in the world play, I've nothing but respect for the man and the Hearts teams of that era.

Why not start a new thread about it though, that's all I'm wondering.

Yes being 24 you just insulted one of the all time greats. A DEFENDER. David MacKay was more than a mere defender. Wing half in his day in modern parlance a midfielder. Put it this way both Graeme Souness and Roy Keane were a poor man's Dave MacKay.

John

Yes being 24 you just insulted one of the all time greats. A DEFENDER. David MacKay was more than a mere defender. Wing half in his day in modern parlance a midfielder. Put it this way both Graeme Souness and Roy Keane were a poor man's Dave MacKay.

John

No doubt I'd have incurred this sort of wrath. Ok John I'll put it in a better way:

Dave Mackay - The best WING HALF & DEFENDER in the world, in his day.

Edit: Is that acceptable? Or shall I add - Inside Forward, Goalie and referee?

**** sake, I try and show a bit of respect and even that's not good enough.

I've met you in real life John, and if I bump into you again, I will introduce myself, say hello, and ask just why you had a go at me tonight.

Domo

I never saw him play either mate (born too late and was just replying to a post). 24?! You should be out ramming birds at this time of night/day!

ps - he was a midfielder.

Why don't you start a thread about all the 24/25 yo birds you know, would cheer up a lot of folk on here (especiallywith photos:))

I'm married ya nugget. I can ram my wife anytime I like.

Edit: Forgot to add: :)

Don't argue with John, he is officially the Greatest Hearts Fan Ever.

Makween

Yes and dont you ever forget it ;)

Domokun not having a go at you persay just your description of Dave MacKay as a defender. I apologise if it came across as a personal attack at yourself.

John

Charming, I'm sure she'll be delighted to hear it!

Most importantly, does she like the Jam Tarts and do you have a perennial excuse to go to away games? (If you know the secret please let me know!).

Well, actually, she's sitting just behind me on the sofa, and does in fact like the Jam Tarts. She's a better supporter than me, but not as good a supporter as John, alas. ;)

She's politely informed me also that any advances have to be accepted but when you look as good as me, that's a given. :)

Sorry Fraser, this is stuff you don't to hear mate.

Yes and dont you ever forget it ;)

Domokun not having a go at you persay just your description of Dave MacKay as a defender. I apologise if it came across as a personal attack at yourself.

John

No bother John, defensive midfielder is obviously the modern day equivalent.

My dad (who is 49 and a bit of a slaver to be fair) always described him as a brilliant defender so I blame him.

Did he or did he not play in central defence on occasion? Genuine question.

Domo

I feel uncomfortable. :sad:

Come over here, and sit on my knee...........

Wait a minute, this is a slagging sellick thread, not a sh..... oh dear.

Sitting behind you on the sofa? Is she scared of Dr Who? Only joking, she sounds a top Hearts lady - cannae beat them. My missus is Dutch but she loves the JTs. Drummed into her.

She is a top Hearts lady.

Well I'm not actually ON the sofa, I'm at the computer behind it.....Wait a minute....I know your game.....you're an interior designer aren't you?

You're gonna try and get me to try Feng Shui and other bizarre **** aren't you Barney? Well, I'm not telling you any more about my wife or my living room, 'cos I'm scared.

Come over here, and sit on my knee...........

Wait a minute, this is a slagging sellick thread, not a sh..... oh dear.

:angry:

i bet you are a wee coco with no bird but a 5 5 small chap that looks a joke MA HA GORGIE RULE

:angry:

i bet you are a wee coco with no bird but a 5 5 small chap that looks a joke MA HA GORGIE RULE

Hello Doug46.

Midori isn't the answer.:sad:

Hello Doug46.

Midori isn't the answer.:sad:

Under usual circumstances, I'd carry this on by trying to imitate doug's style further, but...

...well, I can't. The quote from Domo's sig was the best that I can do. There'll only ever be one Doug (thank ****).

Under usual circumstances, I'd carry this on by trying to imitate doug's style further, but...

...well, I can't. The quote from Domo's sig was the best that I can do. There'll only ever be one Doug (thank ****).

I honestly love the guy. Dunno why some folk don't like him. He's comedy gold.

Anyway, haven't we got some Celtic hating to do before bed? Too many distractions on this thread for my liking. :cat:

Archived