Celtic v Hearts on tv tommorrow??????

MikeyM

broxburnjambo
Anyone know if the game is on any obscure sat channel tommorow or does anyone know any pubs that are showing it??????

If you cant be bothered to go to the game, at least take time to view the forum, there are numerous other threads on this subject.

chester copperpot
If you cant be bothered to go to the game, at least take time to view the forum, there are numerous other threads on this subject.

You're a grumpy bassa D.

See you in Cambuslang the morra, any idea what time your bus arrives.

Shall be there waiting.

broxburnjambo
You're a grumpy bassa D.

See you in Cambuslang the morra, any idea what time your bus arrives.

Shall be there waiting.

Me grumpy mate never.

I suppose that answers Iain's question on whether you are going tomorrow or not in the members lounge.

To me honest mate i really have not got a clue what time we will be there as its a new club for PHSC.

Should you be there before the bus, mines the same as yours, "STRONGBOW":food-smiley-004:

chester copperpot
Me grumpy mate never.

I suppose that answers Iain's question on whether you are going tomorrow or not in the members lounge.

To me honest mate i really have not got a clue what time we will be there as its a new club for PHSC.

Should you be there before the bus, mines the same as yours, "STRONGBOW":food-smiley-004:

Just answered the question mate, see you tomorrow.

I'm sleeping outside Parkhead as we speak, call yourselves proper fans? none of this early bus nonsense.

'kin cold though and there are some ethnics in shell suits who want to do horrible things to me with a deep fat fryer.

I've got two secret weapons though, a vegetable and a cow, they ain't never see one of those.

come on its glasgow of course they have seen cows!!

Castle Magyar
Anyone know if the game is on any obscure sat channel tommorow...

SPORT2 ?LŐ 16:00 Labdar?g?s, Celtic-Hearts, sk?t bajnoks?g, 26. fordul? (?lő)

Translated means; Sport 2 LIVE, 4pm (Hungarian time), Manks v's Hearts, Scottish League, round 26, (live)

Anyone know if the game is on any obscure sat channel tommorow or does anyone know any pubs that are showing it??????

Quite a few European Satellite channels are showing the game tomorrow:

ART Sport 3

Business Channel (Free to Air on 42? East)

Polsat Sport Extra

Sky Calcio 4

Sport 1 (Rom)

Sport 2 (Hun)

come on its glasgow of course they have seen cows!!

Is that the old what's the difference between a cow and a tragedy joke?

Perhaps people cant be bothered spending hours going through every page just to see if there was a thread about the celtic game on tv.

Your such a sad hobbo geek!!

broxburnjambo
Perhaps people cant be bothered spending hours going through every page just to see if there was a thread about the celtic game on tv.

Your such a sad hobbo geek!!

:4_1_72:

This Hobo will be in the Hearts end at Celtic Park today then. :wavey:

Archived