Cancer Research Uk

tynie1874

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lauraproudfoot

this is for a woman that i know who is taking part in race for life she's looking to raise a simple amount of 60pound she is already 25% there and i would love if someone could contribute towards her target as i say it's going to a good cause

thanks

Please dig deep and sponsor me online.

Events like Race for Life are an important way in which Cancer Research UK is able to fund its life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you could help more people survive cancer.

Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me - Cancer Research UK will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, at least an extra 25% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you when you tick the Gift Aid box.

So please sponsor me now!

Many thanks for your support - together we will beat cancer.

My mum and dad had their Golden Wedding party last night and got donations of ?700 for cancer research...

My mum and dad had their Golden Wedding party last night and got donations of ?700 for cancer research...

I do the ?8 per month thing to Cancer Research. Know about 4 women doing that race for life too, watched it before. Quite sad all the personal tributes.

Archived