• Dundee Utd
    • Motherwell
    • Inverness C T
    • St Mirren
    • Kilmarnock
    • Falkirk
    • Gretna

Professor.Arturo

Now thats Craigs gone, it opens up the field a bit. Reluctantly I had to plump for McGregor, Boruc is prone to a few howlers so I'd have Banksie 2nd and Langfield a very close 3rd.

Thoughts?

Commander Harris

unfortunately I'd have to say Boruc now that the "mad monk" is away. He might have made the odd howler but McGregor is VERY average and langfield can be a complete disaster sometimes. No one else stands out.

chester copperpot
Boruc by miles.The rest are average or murder at best.

I'd go along with that, pretty much how I see it.

Commander Harris
The Dundee Utd guy.

Sorry,cannae spell his name off my head.:confused:

Grzegorz Szamotulski. he's at PNE now, I think. He would be my choice if he was still playing in the SPL.

Grzegorz Szamotulski. he's a PNE now, I think. He would be my choice if he was still playing in the SPL.

Oops,cheers mate.

I'm no fae Peebles,honest!

Get shot down for this one, I know he is a hobo but...... Combe from Killie is not a bad shotstopper on his day ....possibly Macgregor but he appears to have some psycological problems , just wants to maim forwards , leaving the odd foot in and the odd rash tackle some one wants to have a word

john brownlee
Boruc by miles.The rest are average or murder at best.

how can you say that normally he has FA to do in a match, except wind up the oppo fans. When they get beat he goes into an almighty tantrum.

Banksie got my vote, always vote a Hearts player over anybody.

He nogatiates a game quite well

He dosent make that many blunders(well none that I can recall)

Has quite a few clean sheets

keeps the defence and players around him a were of his postioning.

Seems to be an alround kinda bloke met him once, respects for fans etc

On average Good distabution of the ball from kick outs and hand ball

Calm in a desptate situation that is sometimes brought on by defenders thinking about other things and not the main point of them being there.

Btw there was many a time I would have prefered him to CG

anyway I like the guy and I dont like borac

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

how can you say that normally he has FA to do in a match, except wind up the oppo fans. When they get beat he goes into an almighty tantrum.

Banksie got my vote, always vote a Hearts player over anybody.

He nogatiates a game quite well

He dosent make that many blunders(well none that I can recall)

Has quite a few clean sheets

keeps the defence and players around him a were of his postioning.

Seems to be an alround kinda bloke met him once, respects for fans etc

On average Good distabution of the ball from kick outs and hand ball

Calm in a desptate situation that is sometimes brought on by defenders thinking about other things and not the main point of them being there.

Btw there was many a time I would have prefered him to CG

anyway I like the guy and I dont like borac

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

I do not like Boruc myself but he is a much better goalie than Banks.To suggest any Hearts fan would prefer Banks to Gordon is laughable.

Snake Plissken

Boruc.

No-on else even comes close in the SPL.

After that ... Graeme Smith, Allan McGregor and Alan Combe rank as slightly better than average.

Although I thought Greg Fleming had a good game for Gretna last week.

Kalamity and Langfield are the worst but thats excluding Eddie scissor hands

Banksy is solid, but I'd rather have Boruc, McGregor, Smith, Smith, Fleming, Langfield, Combe (aaargh Hibeee) Fraser and so on.

It's a bit like RN gettig into the Scotland squad despite bing the 11th best right back in the country at the time

Bucking the trend, but I would have the young boy Tim Crul currently at Falkirk as my number 1. He's rough around the edges but the potential is there for all to see - I think this kid is as good as Craig Gordon was when he was 19.

For as much as Artur Bollock is an excellent goalie, he is prone to schoolboy errors and will get found in a league where he is not playing for a top side. He is also a mhank.

Banksy is third best for me.

Don't rate McGregor at all - think he is an absolute bombscare and one of the luckiest keepers around. He seems to get away with alot of basic basic errors.

Now thats Craigs gone, it opens up the field a bit. Reluctantly I had to plump for McGregor, Boruc is prone to a few howlers so I'd have Banksie 2nd and Langfield a very close 3rd.

Thoughts?

Celtic have best goalkeeper by a country mile.

unfortunately I'd have to say Boruc now that the "mad monk" is away. He might have made the odd howler but McGregor is VERY average and langfield can be a complete disaster sometimes. No one else stands out.

Agreed Boruc is the best of a bad bunch because he can pull some great saves out of the bag at crucial times. Still dodgy though.

Archived