Dimitru Copil

Wilson

Susie-Jambo-66
Did he ever come back to Edinburgh after Xmas?

He did indeed. I saw him last Saturday at the U19 's game. He wasn't playing so I don't know if he is injured.

He needs exposure to give him a confidence boost.

He's been badly affected by the off-field garbage at Hearts and is cronically home-sick.

I still don't understand that none of these guys have been given a chance.

They arrived with so much promise but have still not had even 1 minute in the 1st team despite some of the garbage played this season!!

Rapnik, Copil, Branny - SF GIVE THEM A GAME, before they leave...............

Brillant, can't even get a game for the 19's but lets put him in the first team!!!

Nobody is saying he should be in the starting line-up.

He needs more exposure to the first team situation though. Involved in training, maybe the odd subs bench duty. Generally try to boost his spirits.

The situation is the boy wants to go home. He's disillusioned with life at Hearts. You have to remember that he was tracked by some serious clubs across Europe but we managed to 'hoodwink' him into believing that we were the next FC Porto or AZ Alkamar ready to mix it with the big boys.

No wonder he's fecked off.

He needs more exposure to the first team situation though. Involved in training, maybe the odd subs bench duty. Generally try to boost his spirits.

The situation is the boy wants to go home. He's disillusioned with life at Hearts. You have to remember that he was tracked by some serious clubs across Europe but we managed to 'hoodwink' him into believing that we were the next FC Porto or AZ Alkamar ready to mix it with the big boys.

Possibily it's because he is not good enough.

Hehe.

Just noticed Prancer is suspended. And not a minute too soon in my opinion.

:wavey:

Took a while.

I always wonder how he gets the "Post Opposite Reply" function, where we all have to type our own.

Possibily it's because he is not good enough.

That is not the case though.

He recieves glowing reviews from a lot of connected people. Robbo rates him very highly and like i said, he was tracked by some of Europes biggest.

Something isn't being done properly behind the scenes at Hearts. Too many 'prospects' disappearing from the radar while we persist with huddies season after season.

That is not the case though.

He recieves glowing reviews from a lot of connected people. Robbo rates him very highly and like i said, he was tracked by some of Europes biggest.

Something isn't being done properly behind the scenes at Hearts. Too many 'prospects' disappearing from the radar while we persist with huddies season after season.

According to the Hearts coaching set up it is.

What is?

Sorry it wasn't clear.

According to the Hearts coaching set up Copil and a few other seemingly 'wonder' kids are clearly not progressing or indeed not good enough.

Sorry it wasn't clear.

According to the Hearts coaching set up Copil and a few other seemingly 'wonder' kids are clearly not progressing or indeed not good enough.

Really? What source was that released on? Missed it.

Another 'source' would indicate that the youth players at Hearts do not appreciate the level of coaching that's being offered to them.

I don't think we hoodwinked anyone. I think sometimes youngsters (or probably more likely their parents) believe Scotland is a soft option and they will be able to come here and walk into the first team.

Unfortunately for them that is not the case.

Archived