Horse Tip *

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

chjmes . 4.30 lingfield. 9-1 at the moment. Deent tip my mate who works in a bookies. Lots of punter backing it. Gona lob 10 sheets on it

chjmes . 4.30 lingfield. 9-1 at the moment. Deent tip my mate who works in a bookies. Lots of punter backing it. Gona lob 10 sheets on it

Very good horse. Should be suited to the conditions as well. I backed it a few weeks back at 20/1 and it shot down in price to 6/1 and p***ed the race.

However, I am off gambling for lent, don't ask me why I just told a few mates I would do it and I have to stick to it now!

chester copperpot
:P times are hard

Na its just coz yer a dirty tight weegie now :laugh:

Have just stuck a tenner on the nag to make the race interesting.

Na its just coz yer a dirty tight weegie now :laugh:

Have just stuck a tenner on the nag to make the race interesting.

if you must know, i've just stuck a grand each way on it, which i really cant afford and most of which is 'borrowed' money. just to keep you happy :P

if i lose, Corals may be getting a wee lawsuit in the morning, along with your fine self

I got a tip for Mogok Ruby in that race :confused:

Sexton Hardcastle

ha, this is like that goldenballs show when they end up slitting 15 quid on someone steals it.

Steal !

Sexton Hardcastle

Il stick to using the tips rather than giving them. Sorry folks.

Take william hill to court . " it wasnt my fault, i gota tip and..."

i was looking at the fixtures earlier, absolutely nothing jumps out at me, and its the cup in england which i hate betting on.

still had a punt though, obviously :)

The Old Tolbooth

Not so much of a tip than a penalty kick IMO today, not one for the backers that only put a quid on the nose though as it is expected to me around the 1/2 mark.

It runs at Lingfield at 2.25 and is called Orientalist Art.

If this gets turned over I will never post another horse on here again ;)

Say What Again
Not so much of a tip than a penalty kick IMO today, not one for the backers that only put a quid on the nose though as it is expected to me around the 1/2 mark.

It runs at Lingfield at 2.25 and is called Orientalist Art.

If this gets turned over I will never post another horse on here again ;)

3/10 but a winners a winner John. :cool:

Hmm - doesnt seem to be on william hills website! Infact according to them, there isnt even a race at 430....?

Hmm - doesnt seem to be on william hills website! Infact according to them, there isnt even a race at 430....?

Don't back it

I have a feeling that horse is going to be a donkey :ninja:

Thread started on the 15th !!!!

The Old Tolbooth
3/10 but a winners a winner John. :cool:

Lol, as short a price as it was, and was expected to romp home by the length of Princes Street, it only won by a short head apparently! :eek:

Archived