I hate Celtic

Makween

Commander Harris
It's the same on both sides of the odious OF divide. Check out the boys selling nonsense outside Ibrox. There's no condemnation of them either.

Are you as outraged by them?

personally speaking I would be, but I don't feel it is essential to lump them together as one when criticising Celtic or Rangers. I imagine this thread was started as we are playing Celtic tomorrow, I don't see a problem with the focus in this thread therefore being on Celtic.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why have the righteous only started singing about it now then? Surely they should have been morally outraged and campaigning for decades?

It's a convenient dig, nothing more.

To be fair, it's non-applicable to myself as i'm a relatively young lad myself.

And i'll see you on the bus Makween, mate. Will Neave and Co. be in attendance?

Can't believe that I'm rising to this who told another poster on here that he was a millionaire who owned several properties only to later admit to being a student living in rented accomodation...), but here goes :

I told your mate that I was a "high earning professional" in a context which was relevant to what we were discussing at the time. I told him some details in PM and he chose to make mischeif with the details. He later used the term "millionaire" for reasons you'd best ask him about. I am a relatively high earning professional because I work damn hard at one job, part time at another but more lucrative job and I have earnings from property investments made from money I earned. I am not and never have been a student, nor do I live in rented accomodation. Nor did I ever state to your mate that I was/did. He lied for his own reasons. Best ask him why

Was there a point to you raising this because I cant see anything to be ashamed of there.?

I told your mate that I was a "high earning professional" in a context which was relevant to what we were discussing at the time. I told him some details in PM and he chose to make mischeif with the details. He later used the term "millionaire" for reasons you'd best ask him about. I am a relatively high earning professional because I work damn hard at one job, part time at another but more lucrative job and I have earnings from property investments made from money I earned. I am not and never have been a student, nor do I live in rented accomodation. Nor did I ever state to your mate that I was/did. He lied for his own reasons. Best ask him why

Was there a point to you raising this because I cant see anything to be ashamed of there.?

I've been told about that whole debacle.

It struck me as utter claptrap, and it's sad that you'd manufacture an online persona. Perhaps you've got a touch of the fantasist, semi-sadistic IJ syndrome? Who knows?

To be fair, it's non-applicable to myself as i'm a relatively young lad myself.

And i'll see you on the bus Makween, mate. Will Neave and Co. be in attendance?

See you there. I'm trying to stay relatively sober for this one :eek:

Aye, Neave'll be there - even big Feck's coming along to a game for once. :eek:

The :eek:smiley is fantastic.

Did I hit a nerve? :laugh:

You're funny.

PresidentRomanov
I told your mate that I was a "high earning professional" in a context which was relevant to what we were discussing at the time. I told him some details in PM and he chose to make mischeif with the details. He later used the term "millionaire" for reasons you'd best ask him about. I am a relatively high earning professional because I work damn hard at one job, part time at another but more lucrative job and I have earnings from property investments made from money I earned. I am not and never have been a student, nor do I live in rented accomodation.

Why would you think anyone would be the slightest bit interested?

You're posting on the internet under an alias :eek:

Did I hit a nerve? :laugh:

You're funny.

Not at all. You raised it. I defended myself.

Trust me, you were trying, but you'll need a lot more than a keyboard and screen to hit my nerve.

Not at all. You raised it. I defended myself.

Trust me, you were trying, but you'll need a lot more than a keyboard and screen to hit my nerve.

:laugh:

Okay. Whatever you say.

You're so touchy - you obviously have serious problems. I like you.

Why would you think anyone would be the slightest bit interested?

You're posting on the internet under an alias :eek:

I was specifically asked. I had nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of and I gave no personal details. Its nothing to boast about and I certainly wasnt boasting.

He was interested. I told him. End of.

This site has far too many self pretious ******s who should grow up and get a life.

Being liked/cool on the internet still makes you a loser

Okay. Whatever you say.

You're so touchy - you obviously have serious problems. I like you.

I am less than interested in the opinion that someone like you, holds about me, but thanks anyway.

This site has far too many self pretious ******s who should grow up and get a life.

Being liked/cool on the internet still makes you a loser

I totally agree. :ohmy:

It would be interesting to know how many threads with a Celtic content have been closed (And lets be honest this is where this thread is heading) because of OAG intervening and acting as JKB's very own moral crusader.

Hmmm.

Christ, even a prat you like you gets to join in !!!:confused::confused:

It was a genuine question

Im not cool enough to know what people online are like :eek:

It's the same on both sides of the odious OF divide. Check out the boys selling nonsense outside Ibrox. There's no condemnation of them either.

Are you as outraged by them?

As previously said by another poster, this is about Sellick, not Rangers.

Personally, I don't know what 'nonsense' is sold outside Ibrox. So no, I'm not outraged by them in the slightest.

I was specifically asked. I had nothing to hide and nothing to be ashamed of...

No, not at all, not in the slightest, no sirree!

Not you. Oh no! That's just ridiculous! You're not over defensive or embarrassed in the slightest! You are in no way bothered by this!

I am less than interested in the opinion that someone like you, holds about me, but thanks anyway.

Yeah, you're probably right. One day, I'll hopefully be as fantastic a human being as you - I'm working towards it now* - but until then, I guess that my opinion really won't be important.

*Why, even today I wore Y fronts over my trousers and stood with my hands on my hips, staring slightly skyward and thinking noble thoughts about ending bigotry forever. My mum's knitting a special A for "Anti Bigotry (Especially against those who don't say bigoted things)" onto my blue t-shirt and everything!

It would be interesting to know how many threads with a Celtic content have been closed (And lets be honest this is where this thread is heading) because of OAG intervening and acting as JKB's very own moral crusader.

Hmmm.

Directly because of me giving my admittedly very strong opinion in an non abusive manner within the rules of the board ?

The answer is none.

How long before OAG says; 'Let's compare payslips?'

Ha! I'd win.

Did everyone on here know that I'm actually a self made millionaire? I started out as a street urchin, having to steal apples from market stalls just to stay alive, but through sheer hard graft and determination I now own several factories and am the third largest employer in the UK. Not that I'm bragging or making things up, mind.

Ha! I'd win.

Did everyone on here know that I'm actually a self made millionaire? I started out as a street urchin, having to steal apples from market stalls just to stay alive, but through sheer hard graft and determination I now own several factories and am the third largest employer in the UK. Not that I'm bragging or making things up, mind.

Are you a rent boy who masquarades as a young teenager around celtic park?:eek:

No, not at all, not in the slightest, no sirree!

Not you. Oh no! That's just ridiculous! You're not over defensive or embarrassed in the slightest! You are in no way bothered by this!

Yeah, you're probably right. One day, I'll hopefully be as fantastic a human being as you - I'm working towards it now* - but until then, I guess that my opinion really won't be important.

*Why, even today I wore Y fronts over my trousers and stood with my hands on my hips, staring slightly skyward and thinking noble thoughts about ending bigotry forever. My mum's knitting a special A for "Anti Bigotry (Especially against those who don't say bigoted things)" onto my blue t-shirt and everything!

You brought the subject up not me. I was very happy to discuss it openly and did so. No problem. Want to know anything else. Just ask.

To me they are two sides of the same coin CH (and I was devil's advocating a specific point in my earlier reply). I just hate the fact that neither of them see the difference between football and religion.

Rangers play flute music before each game and at half time. Celtic play 'traditional' songs. Nothing particularly wrong with either but both clubs know exactly the type they are pandering to (and lets not forget the ?? factor).

Cards on the table, I like the fact that 99% of Hearts (and Hibs/Sheep/Dundee Utd etc etc etc) supporters support their team because they have a connection to them which is not religious.

I like Hearts because of their history, the fact my great granddad supported them (born 1895), he spawned two hibs supporting sons unfortunately but at least they (still) support their team for the right reasons. My dad is a big Hearts man and my earliest memories of Hearts games are nearly being late for a derby at ER late 70s when Derek O'Conner scored the winner because my mum was still knitting our new Hearts scarves and going to Central park for a cup game v. Cowdenbeath around the same time when I nearly got my dad into trouble because he had a can of beer in his bag and I let it slip to a polisman! Ever since then I have loved going to Hearts games.

I like Hearts because they are my team, I was born in 1970 so MacDonald/Jardine was my era, Wallet Mercenary, you name it. But I hold no truck with anyone who wants to hi-jack my club due to a perceived sectarian connections - it has never been a part of Heart's history and I hate the UJ brigade just as I would hate them if they chose the orange green and white flag to fly.

GTF bigots - The real hearts fans detest you.

Well said.

You brought the subject up not me. I was very happy to discuss it openly and did so. No problem. Want to know anything else. Just ask.

Okay. Will do. Short sentences. Not defensive. I asked. Not you. Okay. Nothing to hide. Not making things up. Everyone's a bigot except you.

Oops, ****ed it up with that last sentence, it was a whole five words long. :sad:

Okay. Will do. Short sentences. Not defensive. I asked. Not you. Okay. Nothing to hide. Not making things up. Everyone's a bigot except you.

Oops, ****ed it up with that last sentence, it was a whole five words long. :sad:

OAG

Are you perchance related to Aiden McGeady?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only in the sense that I am eligible to play for the Republic of Ireland.

Next question ?

Directly because of me giving my admittedly very strong opinion in an non abusive manner within the rules of the board ?

The answer is none.

Yes.

You come across as either a wind up merchant or a bitter little man.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you have posted previously you are Catholic, I certainly don't have and I'd hope others do no not have a problem with that.

What I do find tedious is your constant need to a have a dig at fellow Hearts supporters (Whether that be by what they wear, What they sing, Where they drink etc etc).

Let it go.

Please.

Next question ?

Does it hurt as much as birds claim?:rolleyes:

Next question ?

:laugh: :laugh:

Can you script this?!

Shock ****ing horror.

What I do find tedious is your constant need to a have a dig at fellow Hearts supporters (Whether that be by what they wear, What they sing, Where they drink etc etc).

Let it go.

Please.

What they wear.? Havent ever had a dig at that but I suppose you know best.

What certain of them sing ?. Absolutely and I will continue to do so.

Where they drink ? Its what was going on in the establishment they were drinking in that I commented on.........once.

If its tedious I'm wholly surprised that you take the trouble to reply so often to my posts ?

How about letting that go.

I wont say please because frankly I couldnt give a toss if you do or not.

Nelly Terraces
Yes.

You come across as either a wind up merchant or a bitter little man.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you have posted previously you are Catholic, I certainly don't have and I'd hope others do no not have a problem with that.

Let it go.

Please.

Agree 100% with that.

So. you have 'wandered' along the east end and been 'outraged' but have no idea what 'nonsense' is sold outside Ibrox.

Have you been to support Hearts at Ibrox? If so, I think you are being economical with the truth.

I was along the east end of Glasgow on Wednesday as I was at the Babyshambles gig at the Barrowlands. I had parked my car in the east end and witnessed what I posted earlier.

I was at the last Hearts Rangers game at Ibrox. I had a walk around the stadium and stopped off at the local Pizza Hut. In that time I saw no one selling anything out of the ordinary. There were a few guys selling Union flags and general Rangers stuff. None of this offended me in the slightest.

:laugh: :laugh:

Can you script this?!

Shock ****ing horror.

I would chose Scotland if the call ever came. Unlikely at my age unless Craig Brown ever gets the job again.

I was along the east end of Glasgow on Wednesday as I was at the Babyshambles gig at the Barrowlands. I had parked my car in the east end and witnessed what I posted earlier.

I was at the last Hearts Rangers game at Ibrox. I had a walk around the stadium and stopped off at the local Pizza Hut. In that time I saw no one selling anything out of the ordinary. There were a few guys selling Union flags and general Rangers stuff. None of this offended me in the slightest.

They sell Unionist related products around Ibrox. They sell republican related products around Parkhead. Its supply and demand. There is actually nothing offensive about either set of products and no essential difference at either location. You either buy into that whole thing or you dont.

I'd agree with that.

I have absolutely no problem with people selling Union Flags or Rangers stuff as they are a British team playing in a British league.

It is a completley different matter with people selling Irish merchandise outside Celtic Park.

You tell 'em, OAG. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

You can't see me right now, but rest assured that my fist is held high in salute to you. You're my hero, a Mandela figure for the 21st century.

Agree 100% with that.

Thank god you didnt think to post it yourself then. Cos I'd really hate for Mr 2 against 30 to be upset with me.

You tell 'em, OAG. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

You can't see me right now, but rest assured that my fist is held high in salute to you. You're my hero, a Mandela figure for the 21st century.

T?ocfa?dh Ar La brother

;);)

They sell Unionist related products around Ibrox. They sell republican related products around Parkhead. Its supply and demand. There is actually nothing offensive about either set of products and no essential difference at either location. You either buy into that whole thing or you dont.

One difference. One has an agenda against the very country they are selling in, one doesn't.

Nelly Terraces
What they wear.? Havent ever had a dig at that but I suppose you know best.

What certain of them sing ?. Absolutely and I will continue to do so.

Where they drink ? Its what was going on in the establishment they were drinking in that I commented on.........once.

If its tedious I'm wholly surprised that you take the trouble to reply so often to my posts ?

How about letting that go.

I wont say please because frankly I couldnt give a toss if you do or not.

If you're referring to the pub friends and I were drinking in prior to the 2-2 game at Fester Rd last season, when we were dragged out of Belushis in Market St for the temerity of having a pint and some lunch, then questioned and hassled, (illegally it turned out, following consultation with my lawyer), by the police, then if it was only once, then it was once when you jumped the gun without knowing fk all about the circumstances. It was easier for you to portray those involved as potential trouble makers, yet again reaffirming your own backwards view for your own support. For info, to label the persons there that day as trouble makers is utterly laughable, i.e. not many American women seem like your average nutjob to me:confused:.

For your information, I made a formal complaint to the Chief of L&BP about the disgusting way people were treated, which included people in the pub not even going to the game but whom the cops thought were (incredible). After several months I received a letter of explanantion and apology.

Didnt stop you jumping to conclusions though did it? Conclusions that were 100% innacurate.

Now, haven't you got a witch hunt you should be performing?:wavey:

T?ocfa?dh Ar La brother

;);)

You've even got all the inverted commas above the letters and all of that...

You go Girl!

Archived