I hate Celtic

Makween

winston churchill
No Ive always found that going to Parkhead brought out the very worst in the hate filled, anti Irish, cousins of William mini huns that seem to follow us there in great numbers and want no part of it.(clearly your idea of fun, excuse me if its not mine)

I'll be able to go back sometime soon though, when the club has got rid of them, as they have done with one today.

any mention of caflicks or the oirish and you dive in with both feet.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time i went to park head i got a knife pulled out on me but at least we won

2-0 think ford got one and Jenson the other.Making us have a minutes silence at

that semi

Your "location" says all I need to know about you, but thanks for your insight.

I will no doubt NOT be reporting your post. My ****e does stink, but its also got more substance to it than you have.

Oh, how insightful Mr Holier Than Thou.

Basing your opinion of someone, and completely judging someone, on the Public House in which they drink before a match on a Saturday?

Oh, dear old chap, your excrement has more substance than one's intellect. I do apoligise for being such a 2nd Class citizen.

Says it all about you really. Can just see you in your one bedroom council flat as we speak. Nobody cares, honestly.

Oh, I must have misunderstood the "cousins of william mini huns" jibe......my appologies :rolleyes:

We dont have that element in our support then, or on here ? You clearly havent been to away games of late.

PresidentRomanov
Have done in the past. Will do in the future.

Yet you're put off going to support your team, by a few daft young laddies :eek:

Says it all about the kind of backbone you have ;)

Worse than our ****, better than our ****, or just **** no matter what type of ****, they are ?

Possibly.

You gave your reasons as a Hearts fan for not going tomorrow.

I gave mine.

Basing your opinion of someone, and completely judging someone, on the Public House in which they drink before a match on a Saturday?

Says it all about you really. Can just see you in your one bedroom council flat as we speak. Nobody cares, honestly.

Judgement based on what information exactly ?

I think you were the first to judge me. Dont dish it out unless you can take it might be something you could ask someone the meaning of.

Possibly.

You gave your reasons as a Hearts fan for not going tomorrow.

I gave mine.

Not a reason I argued with.

We dont have that element in our support then, or on here ? You clearly havent been to away games of late.

Your missing the point chum. We are playing Celtic tomorrow, therefore this thread is topical whether you like it or not. You suggested in your first post that contributors to this thread had alterior motives for posting, which is out of line IMO.

Yet you're put off going to support your team, by a few daft young laddies :eek:

Says it all about the kind of backbone you have ;)

I think you'll find that the "daft young laddies" who follow our team have by and large binned the "old traditions" still unfortunately upheld by dinosaurs in their 40's and beyond.

Your missing the point chum. We are playing Celtic tomorrow, therefore this thread is topical whether you like it or not. You suggested in your first post that contributors to this thread had alterior motives for posting, which is out of line IMO.

So sue me "chum"

PresidentRomanov
I think you'll find that the "daft young laddies" who follow our team have by and large binned the "old traditions" still unfortunately upheld by dinosaurs in their 40's and beyond.

And how do you know what happens at parkhead these days, when hearts visit?

You'va already stated you stopped going there long ago.

Can I also ask, how you came to the opinion, that mixing with the type of people you go on about, is my idea of fun?

And how do you know what happens at parkhead these days, when hearts visit?

You'va already stated you stopped going there long ago.

Can I also ask, how you came to the opinion, that mixing with the type of people you go on about, is my idea of fun?

Well, lets try small words for you okay.

You said I was no fun cos I didnt like it. I assumed that you thought it WAS fun.

Where did I say I stopped going "long ago"

I am not just talking about Parkhead, or is that the only away game that maintains your "interests"

Judgement based on what information exactly ?

I think you were the first to judge me. Dont dish it out unless you can take it might be something you could ask someone the meaning of.

I know a lot more about you than you'd probably think.

I judge you based on every single one of your posts, you clearly hold yourself in high esteem, and think you're better than evryone else.

Well, guess what pal? You're not. I'm the one giving it to you straight, probably for one of the first times in your life.

Out tonight? Nah, didn't think so, mate.

Not a reason I argued with.

No, You never.

I do find it strange however that as a Hearts fan you would mention the behaviour of the Hearts fans and not cite the Celtic fans behaviour as a reason for not going tomorrow.

The behaviour you mention is in evidence at most away grounds in some shape or form. Doesn't make it right but it's been there for as long as I can remember.

As an aside, I feel this is more offensive than anything I have ever witnessed from the Hearts support at Parkhead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyjsvkMTE

PresidentRomanov
Well, lets try small words for you okay.

You said I was no fun cos I didnt like it. I assumed that you thought it WAS fun.

Where did I say I stopped going "long ago"

I am not just talking about Parkhead, or is that the only away game that maintains your "interests"

If you look again, I said you were no fun, full stop.

You done what you always do, and assumed wrong.

You are more blinkered than any bigot I've ever spoke to.

And other away games interest me too, that's why I've got an away season ticket.

I'm also not going to Parkhead tomorrow but that is more to do with the hate filled, Wannabe Irish, Sc*m of the earth that seem to follow them.

Each to their own.

Not going either.

Nothing to do with the Celtic support.They can sing what they want,doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I do,however,object to forking out twenty eight sheets and wonder if you might see the whole game for the heinous crime of standing up,shouting or any other horror.

They can ram it!Not the fans,the club.

I'll keep my money for Motherwell next week.

No, You never.

I do find it strange however that as a Hearts fan you would mention the behaviour of the Hearts fans and not cite the Celtic fans behaviour as a reason for not going tomorrow.

The behaviour you mention is in evidence at most away grounds in some shape or form. Doesn't make it right but it's been there for as long as I can remember.

All the big clubs have people like that. WE, in general, are not the worst, but WE are the only club I am interested in and I dont like how WE, or some of those attached to WE, behave at Parkhead (and other away grounds).

Yes Celtic's fan are thoroughly offensive as well on occasion. It doesnt make Hearts fans doing the same or worse any more palatable to me. We'll see sense and rise above it one day then we'll be able to point the finger without it being the pot calling the kettle black.

If you look again, I said you were no fun, full stop.

You done what you always do, and assumed wrong.

You are more blinkered than any bigot I've ever spoke to.

And other away games interest me too, that's why I've got an away season ticket.

So you dont think its fun then ?

Think what's fun?

Aw look mate. Read the posts instead of me having to hold your feckin hand here. You said I was no fun, presumably based on the fact that I thought this thread was embarrasing because of its content. (It cant have been based on anything else because you dont know me to know how much general fun I am)

Do you think the feckin content is fun or not..........Jeez ...does anyone speak this erses language on here ?

PresidentRomanov
Aw look mate. Read the posts instead of me having to hold your feckin hand here. You said I was no fun, presumably based on the fact that I thought this thread was embarrasing because of its content. (It cant have been based on anything else because you dont know me to know how much general fun I am)

Do you think the feckin content is fun or not..........Jeez ...does anyone speak this erses language on here ?

I said you were no fun generally speaking, based on just about every post I've ever seen from you on here.

You come across as a boring blowhard.

No need to get tetchy :rolleyes:

Can I ask you again why you assumed I was one of these nasty bigots you harp on about - you never did answer?

All the big clubs have people like that. WE, in general, are not the worst, but WE are the only club I am interested in and I dont like how WE, or some of those attached to WE, behave at Parkhead (and other away grounds).

Yes Celtic's fan are thoroughly offensive as well on occasion. It doesnt make Hearts fans doing the same or worse any more palatable to me. We'll see sense and rise above it one day then we'll be able to point the finger without it being the pot calling the kettle black.

Wind yer neck in eh.........you have turned a harmless thread about our opponents tomorrow into a witchhunt about a small minority of our support. Give yourself a break FFS !!!

..On my second trip to Parkhead, when my mum allowed my dad to take me again, every single window in our bus got put through as we had to cower under the seats. It was a night game and i think Brian McClair scored for Celtic...

Wednesday night?

I said on a recent thread that that night was like Rorke's Drift.

All our bus windows were done in as well.

I said you were no fun generally speaking, based on just about every post I've ever seen from you on here.

You come across as a boring blowhard.

No need to get tetchy :rolleyes:

Can I ask you again why you assumed I was one of these nasty bigots you harp on about - you never did answer?

I made no such assumption and never once inferred you personally were a bigot.

If I'm boring you there's an ignore button. If I'm too intellectually superior for you, as seems more and more likely with each post, then there's plenty others on this thread of your own level that you can engage with.

I'll bid you good-day.

Wind yer neck in eh.........you have turned a harmless thread about our opponents tomorrow into a witchhunt about a small minority of our support. Give yourself a break FFS !!!

A small minority of our support deseve to be witch-hunted. Deal with it.

'Deserve to be witch-hunted'. :laugh:

Absolutely pathetic.

pathetic ?

There's a small minority of our support who engage in bigotry and sectarianism and deserve to be witch-hunted.

Can you let me know precisely what part of that statement, if any, you do not agree with and give your reasons for not agreeing ?

pathetic ?

There's a small minority of our support who engage in bigotry and sectarianism and deserve to be witch-hunted.

Can you let me know precisely what part of that statement, if any, you do not agree with and give your reasons for not agreeing ?

The part about 'witch-hunting' someone for singing a song at the football.

Just curious, but what number of bus do you get from Craigmillar to Gorgie?

I hate Sellick due to the double standards they receive. If you ever have a jaunt along Parkhead and the east end of Glasgow, you'll know what I mean.

Shops called 'TimLand', boozers celebrating the 'Republican cause', Tri-colours that are green white and gold, all that is missing is an IRA donation shop ffs.

If this was any one else there would be a massive outcry, yet this lot constantly get away with it. It's about time they were stood up to and told where to go.

Don't like Britain and the Union? Tough. Your in Britain, your part of the Union. If you don't like it, beat it.

PresidentRomanov
I made no such assumption and never once inferred you personally were a bigot.

If I'm boring you there's an ignore button. If I'm too intellectually superior for you, as seems more and more likely with each post, then there's plenty others on this thread of your own level that you can engage with.

I'll bid you good-day.

Translate - I'm making myself look like an idiot and I'm going to leave it now :wavey:

PresidentRomanov
Haven't read the thread but if you hate the tic because of their last minute goals against us over the years, the hassle you've had in paradise, their **** support, 1986, new year's day 2006, Billy Mcneil describing JC's 30 yarder as a fluke, etc etc etc then fine but if you hate them for being papes then go and attend Ibrox please, you will find you're not in the tiny minority and are actually wanted there.

No place at Hearts.

According to OAG, they're not in the minority tomorrow.

Every Hearts supporter who goes to Parkhead is a mini hun.

Haven't read the thread but if you hate the tic because of their last minute goals against us over the years, the hassle you've had in paradise, their **** support, 1986, new year's day 2006, Billy Mcneil describing JC's 30 yarder as a fluke, etc etc etc then fine

Thats the point chum and we all have plenty of reasons to hate that lot, as you have listed above.........thats what this thread was about until some bellend got on his high horse.

According to OAG, they're not in the minority tomorrow.

Every Hearts supporter who goes to Parkhead is a mini hun.

Oooops sorry, never said that one either.

I hate both OF but since this thread is about Celtic, I do detest the way that they steal Liverpool?s song and that they imagine they have some close tie to ManU too - some numpty even got a book published about this fallacy. I guess what I hate is the hypocrisy - the idea that they have that everyone loves them and that they?re the best fans in the World yet everyone really knows that they are scoom- neddy, glory-hunting, pseudo Oirish trash.

PresidentRomanov
Oooops sorry, never said that one either.

So the mini hun's haven't taken over our away game to Celtic?

I thought that's why you weren't going :mw_confused:

• Moderators

I've had to remove several posts that were abusive of another user, rather than sticking to the topic. If the abuse continues, the thread will be closed.

Probably true. I used to go to parkheid when we took 7,000 in the late 80s early 90s. We used to sing Hearts songs then rather than anit-catholic ditties. Now it seems to be just 800 or so who have a more important (to them) agenda than a Hearts win.

Apologies to the proper fans who actually go to support their team in the face of an almost certain defeat but I have no time for the folk who only go to sing *** and all that pesh. I would have more respect for them if they were genuinely aggrieved about alleged paedophilia but they only sing it to get one up on the green grapes.

An embarrassment to the club and their city.

It shouldn't be swept under the carpet, whether it's being brought up as a case of 'oneupmanship' or not.

Paedophilia is a vomit enducing thought to us all, but it happened at Celtic, and Celtic - upon finding out - never reported the sick ******* to the Police.

Vile, vile Institution.

Can't believe that I'm rising to this user who told another poster on here that he was a millionaire who owned several properties only to later admit to being a student living in rented accomodation...), but here goes :

I find it compulsory to stand against it...

Get over yourself, King Arthur. Arguing with people on the internet doesn't count as "standing against" anything.

If I'm too intellectually superior for you...

Cringe, cringe, cringe.

You're obviously very insecure.

I concur with makween

Absolutely hate celtic, despise everything their about

If someone dropped a bomb on a packed aiden mcgeady tribute concert it would be a great day for everyone

:):):)

One of my best mates is a tic fan but even talking to him about football annoys me.

A player that has been murder everywhere else but signs for them is suddenly the next Diego feckin Maradona!

I hate the way the glorify terrorists.

I hate Aiden Mcgeady more than i've ever hated a player in my life.

I hate them more than any other club by a country mile,i also hate the gers but not in the same way i hate celtic.

If they wan't to be Irish then why don't they do one and play in the irish league.

Dirty corrupt terrorist glorifying *******

Can't believe that I'm rising to this clown (incidentally, the same clown who told another poster on here that he was a millionaire who owned several properties only to later admit to being a student living in rented accomodation...), but here goes :

Get over yourself, King Arthur. Arguing with people on the internet doesn't count as "standing against" anything.

Cringe, cringe, cringe.

You're obviously very insecure.

Alright Makween? Knew Camp tomorrow, mate?

Archived