I hate Celtic

Makween

Guest Dipped Flake
A truely moronic, primary school, writing on the bog wall type thread with the good and the great of the pondlife that exist on here trying to outdo each other with their levels of hatred for another football club.

Yes we know you dont like them. In most cases we also know why

Its all been said before

FFS grow up.

Well said. The sad thing is that I am led to believe that a few of said posters have actually left school.....

I hate rangers and I hate celtic for the crap their fans come out with and the power they have in Scottish football.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
Well said. The sad thing is that I am led to believe that a few of said posters have actually left school.....

I hate rangers and I hate celtic for the crap their fans come out with and the power they have in Scottish football.

I'm confused? you say "well said" and then you contribute a reason for your "hatred"?

A truely moronic, primary school, writing on the bog wall type thread with the good and the great of the pondlife that exist on here trying to outdo each other with their levels of hatred for another football club.

I know. Great, isn't it? :wavey:

tommythejambo

Guess I've more reason than most to hate them. And I do, with a passion you wouldnt believe.

First your hate for Aberdeen, and now this. You have truly endeared yourself to me over the last few days.

I also hate Celtic. With a passion. There is nothing right about them.

tommythejambo

Its all been said before

FFS grow up.

I suppose your right.

Let's all discuss the problems that exist at our club. Oh wait we aren't allowed to do that either.

Let's criticise individual players. We can't do that either.

Let's just all sit here and post about how everything at Hearts is perfect...

No wonder The Shed is so ****ing popular.

more nonsense. As far as I can see, some people back Miko against the singling out of him and his compatriots - It's the witch hunt and the double standards that people don't like.

Most Hearts fans would condemn the cheating while seeking that such condemnation would be consistantly applied, whether that be by the media, by the authorities, or even by hobo wind-up merchants.

I understand that but hating Mcgeady for not choosing Scotland suggests a certain level of patriotism for Scotland, in which case I can assume that Miko's dive wouldn't have impressed Hearts fans, as they mainly seem to hate Mcgeady. Now being unhappy with the over-reaction towards Mikoliunas is one thing, but whether you like to admit it or not, jambo's celebrated Miko's antics. Not very patriotic imo. You can't have it both ways.

Holy f'ing christ. Puke enducing...

2003_21alt4.jpg

That guy is just obviously a terrible, terrible human being.

I mean, the guy with his back turned's bad enough, but just look at that guy in the front. In fact, **** it, look at both of them. Sickening examples of humanity gone wrong. Yuck.

I think you are sad.

I think you are Horse.

Its all been said before

FFS grow up.

On behalf of everyone else in this thread, I'd just like to apologise for not being as refined a human being as you. We can't all be perfect, sorry.

I absolutely despise Celtic, more then Rangers which might surprise some people. However apart from the fact that he's a diving arse, it's ridiculous the way people hate him for choosing Ireland. Like me he probably has a great deal of patriotism for more then one country, one of which asked him to play for them, the other of which did not. Plus I would suggest it's a bit hypocritical of Hearts fans to villianise McGeady for not choosing Scotland, but to actually support Mikoliunas for his attempt to cheat Scotland out of the European Championship qualifiers.

Rory! Yay!

Commander Harris
I understand that but hating Mcgeady for not choosing Scotland suggests a certain level of patriotism for Scotland, in which case I can assume that Miko's dive wouldn't have impressed Hearts fans, as they mainly seem to hate Mcgeady. Now being unhappy with the over-reaction towards Mikoliunas is one thing, but whether you like to admit it or not, jambo's celebrated Miko's antics. Not very patriotic imo. You can't have it both ways.

I don't care who McGeady plays for so personally speaking I'm not having it both ways at all.

speaking for hearts fans in general, The vast majority - I'd say probably all - Scotland supporting Hearts fans did not celebrate Miko's "antics". Can you explain where you are getting this stupid idea from? or are you just making it up?

That guy is just obviously a terrible, terrible human being.

I mean, the guy with his back turned's bad enough, but just look at that guy in the front. In fact, **** it, look at both of them. Sickening examples of humanity gone wrong. Yuck.

I think you are Horse.

On behalf of everyone else in this thread, I'd just like to apologise for not being as refined a human being as you. We can't all be perfect, sorry.

Rory! Yay!

And it's goodnight from him.

Rory! Yay!

I'm not very popular on here. :sad: I think it's because I'm an AIDS ridden, gay, junkie, peg selling, Paddie hobo from Lochend, apparently.

MOD EDIT

Lets get one thing clear, NO jambos "celebrated Miko's antics" as you so quaintly put it - they rallied round a guy who plays for us who was being absolutely crucified by a bloodthirsty, agenda-driven media for doing something that countless others have done before him without ANY recourse over they years.

Now GTF you little troll.

I'm not very popular on here. :sad: I think it's because I'm an AIDS ridden, gay, junkie, peg selling, Paddie hobo from Lochend, apparently.

:1022:

Commander Harris

no, I imagine it's because you are a troll who fabricates nonsense to have a dig at Hearts and its supporters.

Hmm...can see where they're coming from, to be fair.

It's okay, P&b still loves you. <3

Are you the REAL Makween?

One and the same. :)

Just to add another one into the mix here, I hate Strathclyde Constabulary. They might not be specific to Celtic, but I despise everything about the corrupt, bitter Weegie *****.

No apparently about it.

Can we empty this little Hobo scrote before someone gets really annoyed with him and cops a suspension because of his fishing ?

Lets get one thing clear, NO jambos "celebrated Miko's antics" as you so quaintly put it - they rallied round a guy who plays for us who was being absolutely crucified by a bloodthirsty, agenda-driven media for doing something that countless others have done before him without recourse over they years.

Now GTF you little troll.

Sorry Mak, it has infact been explained to me that the real reason I'm not very popular round here is not because I'm an AIDS ridden, gay, junkie, peg selling, Paddie hobo from Lochend. It's really because I'm an AIDS ridden, gay, junkie, peg seliing Paddie hobo LITTLE TROLL from Lochend. Thanks for sorting that one out Le Chat.

I don't care who McGeady plays for so personally speaking I'm not having it both ways at all.

speaking for hearts fans in general, The vast majority - I'd say probably all - Scotland supporting Hearts fans did not celebrate Miko's "antics". Can you explain where you are getting this stupid idea from? or are you just making it up?

He's a hobo cant, is why.

Here's my position:

McGeady is a disgrace for not choosing Scotland. End of.

I think Miko's dive was hellish, and he was punished for it. I do think it is an embarrassment that the SPL thinks Miko should be made an example of, for an offense that wasn't even committed in a game under their jurisdiction when there are plenty of diving cheats in this league. But that doesn't excuse Miko's behaviour.

I hate Celtic 'cause they're a vile, rank-rotten, corrupt Institution, riled by paedophilia scandals, religious prejudice and child sex scandals.

mo.jpg

Cardiac Rucksack

Its all true, we could smell you out when you were in our end at the 1-1 game, you are still a good laugh on p&b.;)

McGeady is a disgrace for not choosing Scotland. End of.

As I don't bother about theScotland international team, I couldn't really care less about this factor.

I do hate McGreedy though as he:

1. has a vacant-looking expression and the shape of his head reminds me of a cabbage patch doll

2. is a plastic paddy

3. wears the green-and-grey hoops

In principle there's nothing wrong with having a hybrid Scottish/Irish identity but Celtic's sense of collective identity seem to draw excessively from the worst bits of each forming a putrescent melange of Buckfast and Balaclavas.

In principle there's nothing wrong with having a hybrid Scottish/Irish identity but Celtic's sense of collective identity seem to draw excessively from the worst bits of each forming a putrescent melange of Buckfast and Balaclavas.

Spot on !

I hate celtic FC, and everything they stand for. A bunch of cheating *******s to say the least !

What i hate the most are the nob head fans from outside edinburgh who get onto buses to go to parkhead rather than support there own team !

One more point, i've no problem with irish people, most are really decent folk and a good laugh ! What i hate are the wanabee irish ****bags ! a lot of who have never being to ireland, or are even have parnets from ireland.

Mainly, I don't like them bacause of their cheating in games. I will never forget how gutted I was after the game where Takis was sent off. Terrible.

The Real Maroonblood

Its all been said before

FFS grow up.

Agreed it is totally embarassing.

Miller Jambo 60
I was headbutted by a 30 odd year old Tim as I was walking home from a game at Tynie. I was just walking, by myself, not singing or doing anything stupid - just had a Hearts scarf on.

I was 14.

That sums them up mate bottlers

Agreed it is totally embarassing.

Yep, imagine starting a thread about Celtic the night before a game against them.........something sinister going on here eh :rolleyes3:

Yep, imagine starting a thread about Celtic the night before a game against them.........something sinister going on here eh :rolleyes3:

he said embarrasing, not sinister, this thread is embarrasing.

"Yes we know you dont like them. In most cases we also know why"

This quote from you suggests something sinister, or have I picked you up wrong ??????

PresidentRomanov

You seem a fun guy :nooo:

Are you going to the game tomorrow?

Only a Game;

You're embarrassing.

Honestly, absolutely unbelievable. You probably firmly believe that your **** doesn't stink.

No doubt you'll report me for this post anyway, but it's getting out of hand with guys like you on the board taking yourselves far too seriously.

You seem a fun guy :nooo:

Are you going to the game tomorrow?

No Ive always found that going to Parkhead brought out the very worst in the hate filled, anti Irish, cousins of William mini huns that seem to follow us there in great numbers and want no part of it.(clearly your idea of fun, excuse me if its not mine)

I'll be able to go back sometime soon though, when the club has got rid of them, as they have done with one today.

It's not compulsory to read it.

I find it compulsory to stand against it, rather than ignore it, if its all the same to you

PresidentRomanov
No Ive always found that going to Parkhead brought out the very worst in the hate filled, anti Irish, cousins of William mini huns that seem to follow us there in great numbers and want no part of it.(clearly your idea of fun, excuse me if its not mine)

I'll be able to go back sometime soon though, when the club has got rid of them, as they have done with one today.

Thought not.

I would imagine alot of respectable Hearts supporters will take offence at that - myself included.

PresidentRomanov
I find it compulsory to stand against it, rather than ignore it, if its all the same to you

Why not go to the game and stand against it, or do you only talk a good game on the internet :mad:

Only a Game;

You're embarrassing.

You're by far the most self-important, wannabe intellectual, up-his-own-erse pompous tosser on the board.

Honestly, absolutely unbelievable. You probably firmly believe that your **** doesn't stink.

No doubt you'll report me for this post anyway, but it's getting out of hand with guys like you on the board taking yourselves far too seriously.

Your "location" says all I need to know about you, but thanks for your insight.

I will no doubt NOT be reporting your post. My ****e does stink, but its also got more substance to it than you have.

I'm also not going to Parkhead tomorrow but that is more to do with the hate filled, Wannabe Irish, Sc*m of the earth that seem to follow them.

Each to their own.

Ahhh, I was right.......you were suggesting there was a sinister edge to this thread :rolleyes:

Why not go to the game and stand against it, or do you only talk a good game on the internet :mad:

Have done in the past. Will do in the future.

Ahhh, I was right.......you were suggesting there was a sinister edge to this thread :rolleyes:

No I was suggesting it was embarrassing.

I'm also not going to Parkhead tomorrow but that is more to do with the hate filled, Wannabe Irish, Sc*m of the earth that seem to follow them.

Each to their own.

Worse than our ****, better than our ****, or just **** no matter what type of ****, they are ?

No I was suggesting it was embarrassing.

Oh, I must have misunderstood the "cousins of william mini huns" jibe......my appologies :rolleyes:

Thought not.

I would imagine alot of respectable Hearts supporters will take offence at that - myself included.

On what grounds would a respectable Hearts fan take objection to what I said ?

Your "location" says all I need to know about you, but thanks for your insight.

I will no doubt NOT be reporting your post. My ****e does stink, but its also got more substance to it than you have.

At least your not prone to sweeping generalisations.

I hate Celtic because......

On my very first trip to Celtic Park as a 5 year old our supporters bus took a wrong turn and ended up outside the Celtic end. The driver asked me to go up front and stand beside the window in the hope that a policeman would see my scarf and direct us to the Hearts end. As we approached a policeman the driver opened the doors, at which point a little tink ran in front of the bus and the driver slammed on the brakes as i tumbled down the stairs and onto the pavement. Cue much laughter from the self styled "Greatest Supporters in the World" at a young boy of 5 crying his eys out.

Welcome to Paradise eh. I also remember a young boy about ages with myself at the time sitting on the pavement blessing himself.

On my second trip to Parkhead, when my mum allowed my dad to take me again, every single window in our bus got put through as we had to cower under the seats. It was a night game and i think Brian McClair scored for Celtic.

I have many other stories over the years as to why i hate them but it would simply take me all night to write them down.

I hate them with all my heart.

Archived