I hate Celtic

Makween

T?ocfa?dh Ar La brother

;);)

Is that not an IRA slogan? I really wish that you'd keep your bigotry out of my thread. :sad:

One day, Hearts will get rid of "fans" like you. :angry:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your referring to the pub friends and I were drinking in prior to the 2-2 game at Fester Rd last season, when we were dragged out of Belushis in Market St for the temerity of having a pint and some lunch, then questioned and hassled, (illegally it turned out, following consultation with my lawyer), by the police, then if it was only once, then it was once when you jumped the gun without knowing fk all about the circumstances. It was easier for you to portray those involved as potential trouble makers, yet again reaffirming your own backwards view for your own support. For info, to label the person there that day as trouble makers is utterly laughable, i.e. not many American women seem like your average nutjob to me:confused:.

For your information, I made a formal complaint to the Chief of L&BP about the disgusting way people were treated, which included people in the pub not even going to the game but whom the cops thought were (incredible). After several months I received a letter of explanantion and apology.

Didnt stop you jumping to conclusions though did it?

Conclusions that were 100% innacurate.

Now, haven't you got a witch hunt you should be performing?:wavey:

Nope sorry to waste you time having typed all that but the MOD EDIT is talking about another pub I made comment on.

I have no problem with Hearts fans drinking in Belushi's, in fact I have done so myself and actually have every sympathy with you if you were indeed dragged out of there for no good reason.

Didnt stop you jumping to conclusions though

Is that not an IRA slogan? I really wish that you'd keep your bigotry out of my thread. :sad:

One day, Hearts will get rid of "fans" like you. :angry:

Look it up

Don't be sad, OAG. Most of the great political visionaries of this and previous generations were persecuted against, you're just the latest in a long line. Viva la revolution!

One difference. One has an agenda against the very country they are selling in, one doesn't.

Some would say the Unionist agenda is contrary to the interests of Scotland.

Look it up

It means : "Our day will come".

It's also commonly known as the slogan of a terrorist organisation. I feel sad that you're defiling my thread with this kind of bile.

HEARTS WILL ROOT OUT THE TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE YOU ONE BY ONE AND THEY WILL BAN THEM ALL! ARGHHHHHHH!

Pompous moral crusaders are in vogue, kids.

Easily offended ones even more so.

Time to join the new revolution!

I felt safer in the boozer just outside parkhead we always went to before games...

Yeah, me too.

The Loudon's great, isn't it? :)

Nelly Terraces
Nope sorry to waste you time having typed all that but the cretin is talking about another pub I made comment on.

I have no problem with Hearts fans drinking in Belushi's, in fact I have done so myself and actually have every sympathy with you if you were indeed dragged out of there for no good reason.

Didnt stop you jumping to conclusions though

Basically, you are a wind up merchant. End of story. I'm not jumping to conclusions in any way whatsoever, you said you'd only ever commented on pubs people drink in ONCE. Well, if you cast your mind back you went and waded in, presumably on a witch hunt accusing people of drinking in that pub being trouble makers, with ZERO knowledge of the events that had taken place. Sorry, but I'll drag any number of people up onto this forum to say you did so, and you got a slaughetring for it (mainly from HeartsGirl, if you recall). You've changed your tune, as you had NO sympathy for anyone.

You're a bare faced liar. Get off the board, and get off supporting Hearts, you sicken me totally. You're the only person I could think of that would turn a thread such as this onto our own fans. Sums you up perfectly. Mr Moral Guardian.

Next time you go burning witches, make sure you get the right ones.

If its tedious I'm wholly surprised that you take the trouble to reply so often to my posts ?

In the last seven days I have initially responded to your posts once. You have initially responded to mine ......once.

If that's enough to give your ego a boost, I'm not going to knock it.

Goodnight.

Basically, you are a wind up merchant. End of story. I'm not jumping to conclusions in any way whatsoever, you said you'd only ever commented on pubs people drink in ONCE. Well, if you cast your mind back you went waded in, presumably on a witch hunt accusing people of drinking in that pub being trouble makers. Sorry, but I'll drag any number of people up onto this forum to say you did so, and you got a slaughetring for it (mainly from HeartsGirl, if you recall). You've changed your tune, as you had NO sympathy for anyone.

You're a bare faced liar. Get off the board, and get off supporting Hearts, you sicken me totally. You're the only person I could think of that would turn a thread such as this onto our own fans. Sums you up perfectly. Mr Moral Guardian.

i hear you. everyone section-60-ed was a hooligan. and every one dawn raided was a violent criminal even though nobody got convicted of anything. i remember.

only a hypocrite is what he should be called

Hail mary.

(disclaimer for all you haters of bhead rattlers out there - I am not and have never been religious - just in case you hate me because I have only supported Hearts for 30 years and don't have a Union Flag/Jack) Big Jock knew so you have every right of course. I wish I was you.

I'm confused. What does any of this have to do with football?

HEARTS WILL ROOT PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT ONE BY ONE! TYNECASTLE WILL BE LEFT FOR THE DECENT FANS! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE! :mad:

Come on, Only A Game!, back me up here. I see you as the charismatic figurehead of my guerilla movement.

Nelly Terraces
i hear you. everyone section-60-ed was a hooligan. and every one dawn raided was a violent criminal even though nobody got convicted of anything. i remember.

only a hypocrite is what he should be called

The people I was in the pub with prior to the game were all section 60'd. I've no connection with the trouble that went off in town later that night. All I'll say is my lawyer was more than willing to go ahead with legal proceedings against L&BP, but I just left it, too much hassle.

Yer right though, the blokes a mug imho.

NT

Basically, you are a wind up merchant. End of story. I'm not jumping to conclusions in any whay whatsoever, you said you'd only ever commented on pubs people drink in ONCE. Well, if you cast your mind back you went waded in, presumably on a witch hunt accusing people of drinking in that pub being trouble makers. Sorry, but I'll drag any number of people up onto this forum to say you did so, and you got a slaughetring for it (mainly from HeartsGirl, if you recall). You've changed your tune, as you had NO sympathy for anyone.

I remember that thread well, we had a long discussion in which I condemned the behaviour at previous derbies which had led to over zealous policing of that particular derby.

I wasnt there. I did not accuse you or anyone in that pub of having done anything. How could I as I plainly wasnt there and presumbaly that would have been the first thing asked of me.

You dont decide about my presence on this board or the team I chose to support. You dont dictate my opinions and your opinions mean nothing to me, although I respect your right to have them.

Kindly respect my right to have mine.

Some would say the Unionist agenda is contrary to the interests of Scotland.

They would, but right now Scotland is part of the Union.

Not really an answer Sean, as I'm sure you know (patronising I know but your reply was childish). For every IRA cd there is a UDA equivalent. Also, try pushing the boundaries a bit rather than the above-mentioned place.

Try the Stadium Bar just next to Ibrox. Scary!

I felt safer in the boozer just outside parkhead we always went to before games (forget the name, we used to go in before every away game wi Hearts scarves on amongst the deepest darkest sellick fans you could get - we always went to the bogs in 2s, just like birds, just in case, but the most hassle I had apart from the battle of Parkhead when the police helped them to throw rocks at us was a couple of glasses thrown at us).

Moral of the story - dinnae be a small minded **** and you'll be fine, anywhere (sorry patronising again but not everyone defines entire supports by a w(h)ander).

What was childish about my post? What do IRA and UDA cd's have to do with the topic? It was Pizza Hut or KFC, only going to be one winner there. Not a lot of decent places to eat around Ibrox I'll have you know.

I don't see myself as small minded, but if you can gather that from a handful of posts, congratulations.

Back to the topic at last. I did not define the entire Sellick support by my little jaunt, it just gave me more of a reason to dislike them.

In the last seven days I have initially responded to your posts once. You have initially responded to mine ......once.

If that's enough to give your ego a boost, I'm not going to knock it.

Goodnight.

I think you grossly over estimate the effect that anything you type that appears seconds later on my computer screen might have on me.

Nelly Terraces
I remember that thread well, we had a long discussion in which I condemned the behaviour at previous derbies which had led to over zealous policing of that particular derby.

I wasnt there. I did not accuse you or anyone in that pub of having done anything. How could I as I plainly wasnt there and presumbaly that would have been the first thing asked of me.

You dont decide about my presence on this board or the team I chose to support. You dont dictate my opinions and your opinions mean nothing to me, although I respect your right to have them.

Kindly respect my right to have mine.

No, sorry, I cannot leave this. You clearly stated an opnion that the police wouldnt have carried out their actions if they hadn't been acting on intelligence and the people there were up to no good. That's the facts.

I'll respect your rights to your opinions. But cannot leave you to make it sound like I'm not telling the truth.

End of story.

I think you grossly over estimate the effect that anything you type that appears seconds later on my computer screen might have on me.

think it works both ways my friend.

dont over estimate the effect your views have on anyone else either.

It means : "Our day will come".

It's also commonly known as the slogan of a terrorist organisation.

To the utter disgust of those in the mainstream non violent Irish Nationalist movement who first coined the phrase, I think you'll find if you care to research it.

No, sorry, I cannot leave this. You clearly stated an opnion that the police wouldnt have carried out their actions if they hadn't been acting on intelligence and the people there were up to no good. That's the facts.

I'll respect your rights to your opinions. But cannot leave you to make it sound like I'm not telling the truth.

End of story.

i remember the thread. he was saying you and your pals deserved to be section 60-ed because if the police said you were out to cause trouble then you must have been. just like all the guys who had their doors battered down in dawn raids who were later not charged with anything because the PF knew the polis had no evidence - he said the were guilty too

only a disgrace

high earning professional!!! hilarious

Go to bed, my friend.

It appears you've lost the plot.

It's a shame, really - Only A Game! is just such an inspiring guy, he doesn't realise the effect that he has on people.

With great power comes great responsibility, OAG. Never forget that.

Quite sad that a thread to slag off a team that we play tommorrow has become a civil war.

For what it's worth Makween I pretty sure you would have happily started a similar thread if we'd been playing the Huns tommorrow. I'd like to add that I hate the Feckers as well. I also hate Rangers, Hubz, St Mirren, and have an intense dislike for Dundee, Aberdeen, Motherwell. Morton, Airdrie and Falkirk.

think it works both ways my friend.

dont over estimate the effect your views have on anyone else either.

I most certainly dont expect them to. I contribute my opinion as a member, within the rules as I have a right to do as a member.

My opinion is as valid as anyone elses on here and like everyone elses opinion, you have the choice to agree with it or disagree with it.

It makes no difference to me what view you have of my opinion. I wouldnt be here if I was offended by people disagreeing with me.

As I don't bother about theScotland international team, I couldn't really care less about this factor.

That statement sums you up, pal. Your every contribution on this board epitomises the ethos of the more paranoid of the Ibrox faithful e.g. the wearing of England shirts at their games, the cringe at all things Scottish as against British, the waving of the Union Fag in preference to the Saltire when in fact Rangers FC is a Scottish club in the context of British, European and World Football and the singing of blatantly British jingoistic songs like Rule Britannia.

Of course we know the main reason for the paranoia - the 'we are the people' rants and the rest. It is all to prove that 'we are not Irish' - or at least not the wrong sort of Irish - 'Aye it's OK son, your a Proddy from the Plantation.

Good luck to the Irish. They shook off the yoke of British Imperialism at whose hands they had greviously suffered. I respect them for having the guts to do that. They are now doing very well, thank you very much. If only Scotland had the gumption to do the same, democratically of course.

Well I know the Irish people whom I prefer, having been there many times and enjoyed their wit and hospitality. They have got much more to contribute to the world than those sad little people whom you empathise with who cannot see further than the end of their blue noses.

I respect McGeady's decision, although I would have prefered if he had chosen Scotland. But so be it. Scotland have accepted players who were born in England - who cares?

To the utter disgust of those in the mainstream non violent Irish Nationalist movement who first coined the phrase, I think you'll find if you care to research it.

...still not really seeing the relevance?

MOD EDIT. We don't need people like you at HMFC. :sad:

i remember the thread. he was saying you and your pals deserved to be section 60-ed because if the police said you were out to cause trouble then you must have been. just like all the guys who had their doors battered down in dawn raids who were later not charged with anything because the PF knew the polis had no evidence - he said the were guilty too

only a disgrace

high earning professional!!! hilarious

Sorry but thats absolute nonsense. How convenient that the thread is no longer available and you can embelish it in whatever way you think fits in.

Archived