I hate Celtic

Makween

Hello there. I'm Makween.

I hate Celtic. I hate Celtic's ugly green and white hoops. I hate "the Celtic way". I hate Celtic's "special relationships" that they think that they have with other clubs. I hate the fact that Celtic fans think that it's okay to glorify terrorists. I hate Neil Lennon. I hate the fact that about 98.3% of Celtic fans think that tracksuits are stylish. I hate the way that Scottish Celtic fans seem to think that they're Irish. I hate Steven Pressley. I hate Celtic's stewards. I hate the fact that Celtic charge ?26 for seats behind a pillar. I hate Aiden McGeady. I hate the phrase "Celtic minded". I hate the fact that Celtic fans think that they're "the greatest fans in the world", when in actual fact they're a bunch of ugly jakeballs who no-one likes. I hate Artur Boruc. I hate Gordon Strachan. I hate the very fact of Celtic's existence on this planet.

What do you hate about Celtic?

Oh well, bye.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate absolutely everything about sellik. They are the most vile reptilian institution in world sport. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate Celtic. I hate Celtic's ugly green and white hoops. I hate "the Celtic way". I hate Celtic's "special relationships" that they think that they have with other clubs. I hate the fact that Celtic fans think that it's okay to glorify terrorists. I hate Neil Lennon. I hate the fact that about 98.3% of Celtic fans think that tracksuits are stylish. I hate the way that Scottish Celtic fans seem to think that they're Irish. I hate Steven Pressley. I hate Celtic's stewards. I hate the fact that Celtic charge ?26 for seats behind a pillar. I hate Aiden McGeady. I hate the phrase "Celtic minded". I hate the fact that Celtic fans think that they're "the greatest fans in the world", when in actual fact they're a bunch of ugly jakeballs who no-one likes. I hate Artur Boruc. I hate Gordon Strachan. I hate the very fact of Celtic's existence on this planet.

Oh well, bye.

I think you are sad.

Nelly Terraces

30 of them attacked me and a mate in Glasgow in '86 when we were en route to St Mingin. There had been 7, but one ran off to get more of them 7 v 2 wasnt good enough for these evil barstewards.

Guess I've more reason than most to hate them. And I do, with a passion you wouldnt believe.

Oh, and by the way, we never bottled it (even though we had a chance to 'do one' at one point), we stood our f'ing ground, even though we knew eventually, we'd get a pummeling. Looking back, I wish we had legged it, nowt wrong with turning a blind eye on these subhuman retards.

NT

PS, My mate knows who he is, if yer reading this chief, you are a legend and Hearts man to the core, makes me proud to know a man like yourself.

30 of them attacked me and a mate in Glasgow in '86 when we were en route to St Mingin. There had been 7, but one ran off to get more of them 7 v 2 wasnt good enough for these evil barstewards.

Guess I've more reason than most to hate them. And I do, with a passion you wouldnt believe.

Oh, and by the way, we never bottled it (even though we had a chance to 'do one' at one point), we stood our f'ing ground, even though we knew eventually, we'd get a pummeling. Looking back, I wish we had legged it, nowt wrong with turning a blind eye on these subhuman retards.

NT

PS, My mate knows who he is, if yer reading this chief, you are a legend and Hearts man to the core, makes me proud to know a man like yourself.

Always been liberty takers NT, ****....the lot of them!!!

Narrative Arc

i hate the freaks. i was in borders book shop just off sauchiehall st and saw on the shelf some book to do with their history or something. anyway. at the bottom of the front cover was 'celtic-the history, the Identity, the way of life etc, etc, freaking etc.

These vermin think nobody else can feel for for a football club like they do.

like no-one has passion like them.

P*ss off.

75% of their fans have probably never been to parkhead.

get the and their weedgie neighbours to feck.

Thank you for letting me get that of my testicles!!!!!

one game, about 18yrs ago, me and a mate were walking from slateford road to the match, pished as the proverbials, singing our wee hearts out, when a group of the manky barstewards ran past us and clattered me over the back with a lump of 4x2 wood. I went down and the **** ran off. When we got to gorgie road the polis were standing at the corner, they seen i was in agony and asked what was wrong. I told them what had happened, they then asked if i could see them. I turned round and saw 4 tic fans standing on the corner singing their cr*p, but who had nothing to do with my attack, so i told the polis that it was them, next thing Edinburgh's finest were bundling the 4 neds into the van. I know i shouldn't have done it, but by god me and the mate were p*****g ourselves for ages.

Nelly Terraces
Always been liberty takers NT, ****....the lot of them!!!

Tel me about it. I'm just glad I caught one of them so hard in the crown jewels there's no way the c ** t would ever be able to breed any other inbred dole scrounging pondlife;)

Nelly Terraces
one game, about 18yrs ago, me and a mate were walking from slateford road to the match, pished as the proverbials, singing our wee hearts out, when a group of the manky barstewards ran past us and clattered me over the back with a lump of 4x2 wood. I went down and the **** ran off. When we got to gorgie road the polis were standing at the corner, they seen i was in agony and asked what was wrong. I told them what had happened, they then asked if i could see them. I turned round and saw 4 tic fans standing on the corner singing their cr*p, but who had nothing to do with my attack, so i told the polis that it was them, next thing Edinburgh's finest were bundling the 4 neds into the van. I know i shouldn't have done it, but by god me and the mate were p*****g ourselves for ages.

HAHA, brilliant!;)

Guest billyman56

You better watch this thread else you going to get the PC brigade calling you a 'bigot' or a 'knuckle-dragger' for slagging off Sellick.

I despise them because they represent everything that is wrong with the 'republic' of Scotland that we now live in.

(mod edit) ***** barstewards. feck off back to dublin and dont come feckin back. nobody likes ya cos yer ****.

Hate EVERYTHING about smelltic.

But most of all?

The way they think they are actually Irish. Well, then **** off to Ireland then ya tools. Aiden McGeady = prime example of brainwashed "Irish" smelltic fans.

Narrative Arc
***** barstewards. feck off back to dublin and dont come feckin back. nobody likes ya cos yer ****.

Hear! Hear!

Nelly Terraces

I dont like the Sheep, but fair play to them they were the 1st club to play these creeps after McGreedy decided to be a traitor to his country and play for Oirland. They gave that horrible, evil troll it tight for the whole game. So, top banana to the muttons on that one.

Tel me about it. I'm just glad I caught one of them so hard in the crown jewels there's no way the c ** t would ever be able to breed any other inbred dole scrounging pondlife;)

Nice one NT.......that trip through Glasgow on the way to St Midden was always a bit of a doozie ;)

NT

Was it Fordo?

You better watch this thread else you going to get the PC brigade calling you a 'bigot' or a 'knuckle-dragger' for slagging off Sellick.

I despise them because they represent everything that is wrong with the 'republic' of Scotland that we now live in.

You really are paranoid, aren't you?

Surely you can despise Smelltic without being sectarian?

Your link between Celtic and the socio/economic/political state of Scotland today is bizarre imho.

FWIW - I can't stand them either, but for simpler, footballing and anti-weege reasons.

Explain for the uninitiated.

hate the lot of them, hate the propaganda machine they roll out time after time and the way the media, tourists, away european destinations seem to soak up this crap!

went to the uefa cup final last year at hampden and what do you know, there's 2 of the **** sitting behind me and my mate! we were sitting beside the Espanyol support who seemed a decent bunch so we backed them during the match (just clapping for their corners, cheering their goals etc). lo and behold when the **** seen this (and heard our accents) they sang the sevilla song the rest of the match and made anti-British/Rangers comments, tried digging their knees into our backs

tried digging their knees into our backs

You should have said something to them mate......one thing I have learned from run ins with these clowns over the years is that the majority of them are cowards.

Nelly Terraces
You should have said something to them mate......one thing I have learned from run ins with these clowns over the years is that the majority of them are cowards.

The inbred creeps would have shat themselves if the boy and his mate had fronted them up.

Dunk-Section G

I was headbutted by a 30 odd year old Tim as I was walking home from a game at Tynie. I was just walking, by myself, not singing or doing anything stupid - just had a Hearts scarf on.

I was 14.

Holy f'ing christ. Puke enducing...

2003_21alt4.jpg

Look at the couple behind trying to eat lunch.

It's this whole 'everyone loves us' when we are in Europe mentality that makes me boak.

If i was the geezer behind hime trying to eat with my wife, only to hear that tube prattle on about the 'Glesga Sellick' i'd plant my f****ing fork in the top of his head.

Weegie ****.

i turned round and basically told them to wind their necks in and get a life. they were both in their 30s and acted very immature, they even upped their s hit after i confronted them........it wasn't bad enough to get stewards inviolved but it was annoying and is typical of the lowlife in general!

Walter Bishop

Oh well, bye.

Prepare yourself for the backlash from 2 (or are they just 1) of "Hearts;)" greatest Celtic supporters!!!

cue horse......

Hagar the Horrible

Look at the 2 girls behind them with their fingers in their ears?

Thats why i hate every plastic paddy mhank

I hate their every body hates us/ everybody loves us???? attitude

I hate the grass is always greener in oirland, yet none of them ever live there?

I hate that if oirland is so good then why has anybody famous lived there or been buried there when they die (Duke of Wellington and Oscar Wilde etc)?

I hate that they are supposed to be the best road builders yet the m50 outside Dublin has taken 10 years and is nowhere complete?

I hate that they all think they can sing?

I hate that none and i mean none have rythym

I hate how they change/rewrite history to suit themselves?

I hate that Cromwell didnt finish the job!

I hate the way they spell whiskey? its whisky!

I hate how they try and fog of kilts and bagpipes as their own?

I hate why the stick an H in the mhiddle of words?

I hate that all of their players stayed and won the league in 1916 when ours were dying for our country!

I hate the way they dont even know that the tri-colour is green, white and ORANGE not gold!

I hate that all their players are cheating diving so ans so's yet Miko is the anti-christ?

I hate the way that they dont diferentiate between Ireland, republicanism and catholism and assume they are one in the same? and thellik represent all those things as their tradition?

I hate their anti-britishness and yet covet playing in the premiership?

I hate how they swept child abuse under the carpet?

I hate how they made heros out of those who covered it up?

I really efffing hate how they wear shirts with no ties buttoned up to the neck?

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!

well i am glad i got that off my chest?

Hate everything that club stands for ..... & as someone has pointed out earlier, wish that club & their fans would just **** off to Ireland. Scotland would be a better place without them!

The Real Maroonblood
I hate absolutely everything about sellik. They are the most vile reptilian institution in world sport. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is that right?

You should get out more often.

:)

The Real Maroonblood

Are you still smoking that funny stuff?

:)

Pehaps you your head is right up the queen's rec tum.

Take a chill pill.

:P

i detest sellick myself. :wavey:

but to put them in perspective, there are lot worse institutions in the world than sellick football club.

but in a purely football context, they are a bunch of ***** as is their support. :1022:

A truely moronic, primary school, writing on the bog wall type thread with the good and the great of the pondlife that exist on here trying to outdo each other with their levels of hatred for another football club.

Yes we know you dont like them. In most cases we also know why

Its all been said before

FFS grow up.

I absolutely despise Celtic, more then Rangers which might surprise some people. However apart from the fact that he's a diving arse, it's ridiculous the way people hate him for choosing Ireland. Like me he probably has a great deal of patriotism for more then one country, one of which asked him to play for them, the other of which did not. Plus I would suggest it's a bit hypocritical of Hearts fans to villianise McGeady for not choosing Scotland, but to actually support Mikoliunas for his attempt to cheat Scotland out of the European Championship qualifiers.

I absolutely despise Celtic, more then Rangers which might surprise some people. However apart from the fact that he's a diving arse, it's ridiculous the way people hate him for choosing Ireland. Like me he probably has a great deal of patriotism for more then one country, one of which asked him to play for them, the other of which did not. Plus I would suggest it's a bit hypocritical of Hearts fans to villianise McGeady for not choosing Scotland, but to actually support Mikoliunas for his attempt to cheat Scotland out of the European Championship qualifiers.

Why?

Commander Harris

more nonsense. As far as I can see, some people back Miko against the singling out of him and his compatriots - It's the witch hunt and the double standards that people don't like.

Most Hearts fans would condemn the cheating while seeking that such condemnation would be consistantly applied, whether that be by the media, by the authorities, or even by hobo wind-up merchants.

I but to actually support Mikoliunas for his attempt to cheat Scotland out of the European Championship qualifiers.

i support because he plays for hearts NOT because some glaswegian decided he wanted to play for another country rather than the country of his birth. :eek:

Archived