"Robbie is ready for McGeady"!!! (merged threads)

lambojambo

Yes, he's starred for Scotland.

Not exactly that hard to comprehend is it? :confused:

I've sung karaoke - that doesn't make me a singer

much as i think robbie's been poor this season, the tattie bowl is no where to start gettin on his case. or anyone else for that matter.

as always i'll be given my backing to every guy in a hearts shirt. :fing10:

You mean it doesn't make you a "Singing Star". ;)

Dead horses and broken records.

Do you collect them?

where is the productivity in greeting about him on an internet message board?

I find it therapeutic. If I didn't I'd probably be rocking in a padded cell mumbling something about mark your man.

lets look at it another way - the OP started a thread which mentioned

a) a Hearts player who wile perhaps not the best has been with us for a years and provided us with some (ok a couple) of great moments.

B) not only a celtic player, but a grade a -bawbag whiney faced pwick wo looks like a dyke and is a cheating wee scrote. And thats before we even consider that he plays for the vile institution that is Smeltic FC, and is a ****my dirty turncoat who thinks that because he's 'celtic minded' he should play for Ireland ahead of the country of his, and his parents, birth.

and yet only one person so far on this thread has had any abuse.

I'm sorry but that is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

Once again - well said.

Robbie, break Mgreadys leg and get yourself banned for 5 matches !!! do us all a favour.

:wavey:

All?

You my spokesman now?

Dead horses and broken records.

Do you collect them?

Tosh and spin.

I know you have a large collection of these!;)

Tosh and spin.

I know you have a large collection of these!;)

Bovines and excrement?

Are you full yet? :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Do the job tomorrow Robbie, just above the knee, studs in, with full bodyweight behind it. Worth getting the taps running early for and seeing that scrote's career ended.

Some of you want to have a word with yourself here. I dont like Miko much, but if he's playing tomorrow I'll wish the geezer all the best against these trolls. Undercover Mhanks on here I reckon. Would love to meet a few face to face, but would have to go to the Ceptic end to do so.

If productivity was my concern, I would switch off and get on with my work! ;)

First time I think i've shared the same sentiments as you on here Lambo, i've done the minimum amount possible today to get by :1022:

Do the job tomorrow Robbie, just above the knee, studs in, with full bodyweight behind it. Worth getting the taps running early for and seeing that scrote's career ended.

Some of you want to have a word with yourself here. I dont like Miko much, but if he's playing tomorrow I'll wish the geezer all the best against these trolls. Undercover Mhanks on here I reckon. Would love to meet a few face to face, but would have to go to the Ceptic end to do so.

Are you Danny Dyer?

tommythejambo

I'd be ready for McGeady, he's sh**e. You just have to mark him tightly as possible and not give him an inch. Hardly rocket science.

I'd be ready for McGeady, he's sh**e. You just have to mark him tightly as possible and not give him an inch. Hardly rocket science.

No.

No he's not.

Headline in the EEN

"Robbie is ready for McGeady"

Right! That's good enough for me!

I'm off to Ladbrookes to put ?50 on the Jambos.

What he really meant to say was he was ready to tug at his jersey at every opportunity probably in the penalty box and gifting the ball back to him on most occasions.

McGeady on his current form HAS to be man marked. Its not rocket science. He's making a very average team look good. Take him out the game and we've got a hell of of a chance tomorrow IMO.

Not a job that should be given to Robbie Neilson though when Eggert, Stewart or Palazuelos could do it properly.

What he really meant to say was he was ready to tug at his jersey at every opportunity probably in the penalty box and gifting the ball back to him on most occasions.

Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn :sobored:

Mmm..my shrink was saying the same thing...........:confused:

:laugh:

Just to clarify what I think about McGeady (rather than sit here making snide digs at everyone else, which is what I usually do), he's an average bottom six right back - sadly, we're an average bottom six side at the moment, and I think that there are a good few worse players in our side than him. He was probably carried to an extent in earlier seasons by the players around him. If we want to improve, we do need to get rid of Neilson and others like him.

I echo your noble sentiments.

Get torn right in aboot these Sellik jakes Hearts. Boot the ***** right into the stand. And I hope either Miko or Robbie nets a 90th minute screamer. :1022:

I'm sure the few hundred or so of us that go through tomorrow will be far more supportive of our players than some on here. All he's doing is being positive prior to a big match and he gets slated for it. I for one hope he proves you all wrong. Mon Robbie, Mon the hearts

Archived