"Robbie is ready for McGeady"!!! (merged threads)

lambojambo

Headline in the EEN

"Robbie is ready for McGeady"

Right! That's good enough for me!

I'm off to Ladbrookes to put ?50 on the Jambos.

It would be nice if he was ready for the ball when it came to him instead of taking three touches to control it before hoofing it out the park.

it'd be nice if people on this board were ready to "support" their team and not slag off players that are confident.

I'm very "confident" that Robbie will put in his usual performance!

[/b]

I'm very "confident" that Robbie will put in his usual performance!

I think he will also play to his usual standard.

Lambo, would you rather see Robbie Neilson play well and be proven wrong, or see him play badly and be proven right?

Genuine question.

Lambo, would you rather see Robbie Neilson play well and be proven wrong, or see him play badly and be proven right?

Genuine question.

Genuine answer - if you knew anything about me you wouldn't have to ask the question.

Supported Hearts with a passion for over 40 years and when any player runs on to the park in a Hearts shirt they get my full support, no booing, no jeers.

This does not however impinge on my right to express my opinion on a fans forum.

Robbie tomorrow? - I hope he plays a blinder, hammers down the wing, flashes over inch perfect crosses and doesn't give McGeady a kick of the ball.

Guest Dipped Flake

Genuine question.

I think we all know the answer to that one. His one role in life appears to be to tell the world every day of his life how crap Robbie is.

FFS, how refreshing it is to see the usual suspects being sarcastic about oor Robbie.

I would much rather our players came out and said they were keeking themselves about going to Parkhead and they think they are going to be skinned by their opposite players.

Get a life.

Headline in the EEN

"Robbie is ready for McGeady"

Right! That's good enough for me!

I'm off to Ladbrookes to put ?50 on the Jambos.

I want to cry.

**** OFF, NEILSON.

Genuine answer - if you knew anything about me you wouldn't have to ask the question.

Supported Hearts with a passion for over 40 years and when any player runs on to the park in a Hearts shirt they get my full support, no booing, no jeers.

This does not however impinge on my right to express my opinion on a fans forum.

Robbie tomorrow? - I hope he plays a blinder, hammers down the wing, flashes over inch perfect crosses and doesn't give McGeady a kick of the ball.

Obviously I don't know anything about you. This is an online forum. That's the whole point.

Your obsession with Neilson is still slightly worrying, though.

FFS, how refreshing it isto see the usual suspects being sarcastic about oor Robbie.

I would much rather our players came out and said they were keeking themselves about going to Parkhead and they think they are going to be skinned by their opposite players.

Get a life.

the thing that annoys me, as ive already pointed out, is that theres no reason that Neilson will struggle against Mcgeady. He might, he might not. Better players than Robbie will have bad games against Mcgeady, and worse players will have good games against him.

lets just get behind the team and see how they do, eh?

It wouldn't matter if Robbie helped us keep a clean sheet and scored the winner tomorrow, there will always be clowns on here who would rather slag him off than praise him.

the thing that annoys me, as ive already pointed out, is that theres no reason that Neilson will struggle against Mcgeady. He might, he might not. Better players than Robbie will have bad games against Mcgeady, and worse players will have good games against him.

My thoughts exactly mate

It wouldn't matter if Robbie helped us keep a clean sheet and scored the winner tomorrow, there will always be clowns on here who would rather slag him off than praise him.

Thing is, mate, Robbie (relatively speaking)* never helps us to keep a clean sheet.

Robbie (relatively speaking)* never scores the winner.

He's a poor, poor right back.

*In relation to freely available, better right-backs.

When he actually does something worthy of praise this season, I will praise him - believe me!

Well said.

Obviously I don't know anything about you. This is an online forum. That's the whole point.

Your obsession with Neilson is still slightly worrying, though.

Mmm..my shrink was saying the same thing...........:confused:

Thing is, mate, Robbie (relatively speaking)* never helps us to keep a clean sheet.

That's a lot of old bo11ocks!

If I had a pound for every good clearance, tackle and header Robbie makes in EVERY game he plays I could have a hell of a session in the pub afterwards!

I am used to hearing that his distribution and pace is poor, PLEASE DO NOT try and tell me he cannot defend now?!

I think we all know the answer to that one. His one role in life appears to be to tell the world every day of his life how crap Robbie is.

That's my job!

Well somebody has to do it!

;)

C'mon Robbie - you show your doubters.

2-0 Hearts

Morgan (Hearts supporter, not Robbie hater)

That's a lot of old bo11ocks!

If I had a pound for every good clearance, tackle and header Robbie makes in EVERY game he plays I could have a hell of a session in the pub afterwards!

I am used to hearing that his distribution and pace is poor, PLEASE DO NOT try and tell me he cannot defend now?!

Defend?? Recent examples?

V Rangers (H) - give away a stupid penalty with a stupid late lunge ("Well I got there as fast as I could" Quote RN).

V Motherwell (SC) - sclaffs ball, lost possession, runs around in a circle, lost his man.

V Killie (H) - ball watching and sleeping at back post.

V Rangers (LC) - ball watching again, leaves the man HE was marking.

V Rangers (H) - give away a stupid penalty with a stupid late lunge ("Well I got there as fast as I could" Quote RN).

V Motherwell (SC) - sclaffs ball, lost possession, runs around in a circle, lost his man.

you could sit and give examples like that for every player in Hearts squad though.

thing is, i know robbie will play tomorrow, you know robbie will play tomorrow, everybody knows robbie will play tomorrow (probably)

where is the productivity in greeting about him on an internet message board?

Do you expect me to be able to remember every tackle and header won?

The reason you can remember the negative things is because they occur a hell of a lot less!!

you could sit and give examples like that for every player in Hearts squad though.

thing is, i know robbie will play tomorrow, you know robbie will play tomorrow, everybody knows robbie will play tomorrow (probably)

where is the productivity in greeting about him on an internet message board?

If productivity was my concern, I would switch off and get on with my work! ;)

Yes, he's starred for Scotland.

Not exactly that hard to comprehend is it? :confused:

"Hard to comprehend"??

To the contrary - I find it mind blowing!!!;)

"Hard to comprehend"??

To the contrary - I find it mind blowing!!!;)

Totally agree.

Without a doubt IMO the most ridiculous decision in sporting history to give him a cap for Scotland. Well, then again Robbie Stockdale got one under Bertie................

Is this a real quote ?!

Did the tattie munching turncoat actually say this. I reckon he is taking the mick !! Pardon the pun.

lets look at it another way - the OP started a thread which mentioned

a) a Hearts player who wile perhaps not the best has been with us for a years and provided us with some (ok a couple) of great moments.

B) not only a celtic player, but a grade a -bawbag whiney faced pwick wo looks like a dyke and is a cheating wee scrote. And thats before we even consider that he plays for the vile institution that is Smeltic FC, and is a ****my dirty turncoat who thinks that because he's 'celtic minded' he should play for Ireland ahead of the country of his, and his parents, birth.

and yet only one person so far on this thread has had any abuse.

I'm sorry but that is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

Just cripple the evil little c *** Robbie, and you'll be a Hearts legend for life!!

Now, there's a man talking sense. ;)

whether he should have played for scotland is for me, irrelevant.

who was the scottish player that created THE best chance of the match for scotland, only for peanut shaped-heid Kenny Miller to miss due to the riduclous shape of his head?

whether he should have played for scotland is for me, irrelevant.

who was the scottish player that created THE best chance of the match for scotland, only for peanut shaped-heid Kenny Miller to miss due to the riduclous shape of his head?

Should we be refer to Jamie McAllster as a "Scotland Star"? :rolleyes:

Archived