I love you Heart of Midlothian F.C

i8hibsh

Right that's Valentines day over for another year.

We can stop all the phoney baloney shpeel

Having to lie about how much you "love your partner" or love not "having a partner"

Let's cut down to the chase of what really matters

Our love for this wonderful club

My love for them is unconditional, they wont cheat on me, go in moods with me, nag me and go shopping all day

They are there when we want them, there when we need them and we know they will be there for the rest of our lives

My love for them is so deep I am consumed in my devotion and admiration

I get butterflies every match day and never get sick of seeeing them.

I don't grudge spending money on them and actually care about what they say

I devote my life to them in sickness and in health

They are my one true love

I love yopu HMFC

x

:heartpump:

Most of us on here feel the same .Thats why we are miserable a lot.

Luv You HMFC xx

I'm buzzing at the thought of going to Darkheid tomorrow, to no doubt witness a shockin ref waste my day but still I go with hope.

Yes it is true i'm mad but HMFC I luv you!!!

We luv you jam tarts we do....................

Having to lie about how much you "love your partner" or love not "having a partner"

My love for them is unconditional, they wont cheat on me, go in moods with me, nag me and go shopping all day

They are there when we want them, there when we need them and we know they will be there for the rest of our lives

I love yopu HMFC

x

If my girl had treated me the way HMFC has in recent times, she'd have been booted long ago.

Except HMFC costs less.

I love yopu HMFC

x

Clubs do not really care a sh**e about their fans. Just see them as a way to make money.

Clubs do not really care a sh**e about their fans. Just see them as a way to make money.

Without doubt. With our current owner being one of the most cynical in this respect.

Without doubt. With our current owner being one of the most cynical in this respect.

Still some can't see it Julio. They do say love makes you blind to certain facts.

Still some can't see it Julio. They do say love makes you blind to certain facts.

FFS are you for real?

Vlad is the current custodian of one of the finest football clubs in Great Britain, a famous club with a famous history.

No matter who is in charge and there have been many in my lifetime as a Jambo my support and affection for the team does not become affected by who or what is in TEMPORARY charge.

Fans just like your continual "downbeat to all things Hearts" are the only constant just like my affection for the JT's.

:mad:

Indeed Horse. When it comes to VR sadly some seem unable to differentiate between VR and the club we love. :confused:

FFS are you for real?

Vlad is the current custodian of one of the finest football clubs in Great Britain, a famous club with a famous history.

No matter who is in charge and there have been many in my lifetime as a Jambo my support and affection for the team does not become affected by who or what is in TEMPORARY charge.

Fans just like your continual "downbeat to all things Hearts" are the only constant just like my affection for the JT's.

Did you actually read my post or just feel the need to vent some anger?

When or where did I say I did not love HMFC or was downbeat about HMFC.

Did you actually read my post or just feel the need to vent some anger?

When or where did I say I did not love HMFC or was downbeat about HMFC.

Aye I read it!

I obviously have got you wrong you love HMFC and all its trimmings.

Aye I read it!

I obviously have got you wrong you love HMFC and all its trimmings.

Ignore them sjh...Your arguing with Hobos FFS!! Doesn't matter what happens, We could be taken over by an American Billionaire, Klinsman as Manager and Team full of Internationalists and the Usual suspects would still find SOMETHING to Moan about!! :confused:

By the way...Vlad IS a dick!! ;)

Ignore them sjh...Your arguing with Hobos FFS!! Doesn't matter what happens, We could be taken over by an American Billionaire, Klinsman as Manager and Team full of Internationalists and the Usual suspects would still find SOMETHING to Moan about!! :confused:

You sure you are not talking about Liverpool with the bit in bold.....

Agreed big chap!!

Just like most people with problems though they need to admit it first or there can be no help.

;)

See you tomorrow for a few sherries and a good moan about the Hertz!!!

:P

I'm seeing the comparisons between clubs and money with that one lol

Can you two no get a ****ing room ? (if you are even two people)

Mods, can we no have a Julio and Horse part of the forum so they could kiss each others @rses all they like without us having to read their vomit inducing bile.

I'm seeing the comparisons between clubs and money with that one lol

When was the last time Hearts done something positive for us? Please do not say the the creation of the Maroon Platoon;)

Mods, can we no have a Julio and Horse part of the forum so they could kiss each others @rses all they like without us having to read their vomit inducing bile.

Oh feeling left out. :) Not seen your flag at any of the games recently. :rolleyes:

I love yopu HMFC

x

You're single aren't you?

When was the last time Hearts done something positive for us? Please do not say the the creation of the Maroon Platoon;)

It doesn't work that way

It is unconditional bussy just liek the love of a parent to a child

It is not what they do for us it's what we can do for them (cue Ronal Regan)

Just knowing that the club are there every day is good enough for me

My candle of love burns eternally

Watch out Horse/Julio .... here's comes one of yer stalkers.....

Last time I checked, people ARE still allowed their own opinions you know ... even if it doesn't fit in with your obsessions over Vlad.

Do you have posters of our illustrious leader on your bedroom wall??

Last time I checked, people ARE still allowed their own opinions you know ... even if it doesn't fit in with your obsessions over Vlad.

LOL OH. Remember though we can't question our leader.

You're right.

People are allowed their own opinions.

Unfortunately we don't hear many of them from the two mentioned posters, All we get is....''I agree''......''Sums it up Horse''......''Spot on Julio''....etc etc.

Hobos.

Oh and back to the thread topic.....I also love HMFC and always will. :)

You're right.

Unfortunately we don't hear many of them from the two mentioned posters, All we get is....''I agree''......''Sums it up Horse''......''Spot on Julio''....etc etc.

Hobos.

The oracle has spoken. :P

FFS are you for real?

..... and could you name a single owner/chairman who was popular and well liked?

The way these guys go on - everyone who preceded Vlad was a saint with Hearts best interests as a first priority.

Every owner of Hearts in the last 40 years has been a joke.

gorgie rd eh11

You guys scared to go out on your own these days.

Still managing to get all the buzz words into every thread though. A thread about how someone loves the Hertz and you manage to get "our illustrious leader" in there, that must be worth a couple of points.

Still managing to get all the buzz words into every thread though. A thread about how someone loves the Hertz and you manage to get "our illustrious leader" in there, that must be worth a couple of points.

Never scared, certainly not from internet hardmen...

Some of us don't have to publicly show how much Hearts mean to us, for some of us, it's in our blood.

But question the HMFC regime, you're labelled a 'Hobo' by the stalkers....;)

..... and could you name a single owner/chairman who was popular and well liked?

The way these guys go on - everyone who preceded Vlad was a saint with Hearts best interests as a first priority.

Nail on the head!! The affection belongs to the team not the owner.

Scared of the bootlickers never. :)

Wallce Mercer?

Archie Martin?

You're right.

Hobos.

Think you will find we have posted plenty of opinions. Just depends if you have your blinkers on or not to what is posted.

gorgie rd eh11
Never scared, certainly not from internet hardmen...

Some of us don't have to publicly show how much Hearts mean to us, for some of us, it's in our blood.

But question the HMFC regime, you're labelled a 'Hobo' by the stalkers....;)

"Question the HMFC regime" in every thread, no matter what it's about, and you get found out. As you and your "mates have discovered.:wavey:

"Question the HMFC regime" in every thread, no matter what it's about, and you get found out. As you and your "mates have discovered.:wavey:

Sadly some like you seem unable to differntiate between VR and HMFC. ;)

I would maybe have more respect for you as a person if you didnt do this whilst sitting behind a keyboard.

HMFC are in my blood, the current regime are not. ... Hopefully, that is simple enough for even you to get??

gorgie rd eh11
Sadly some like you seem unable to differntiate between VR and HMFC. ;)

Luckily i can differntiate between Hearts fans and you though J.;)

Luckily i can differntiate between Hearts fans and you though J.;)

Listen GR EH11 pop into Diggers before the Huns game and more than happy to discuss this all over a few pints. I'm sure OH and Horse would welcome a discussion also. :)

gorgie rd eh11
Listen GR EH11 pop into Diggers before the Huns game and more than happy to discuss this all over a few pints. I'm sure OH and Horse would welcome a discussion also. :)

PM with more details and i'll see you and yer crew there.

We will look out for someone carrying a keyboard under their arm!!

gorgie rd eh11
PM sent. We look forward to seeing you in Diggers. :)

Need a wee bit more than that J. Diggers is a busy place on match days. Will you be wearing a pink carnation? :)

Need a wee bit more than that J. Diggers is a busy place on match days. Will you be wearing a pink carnation? :)

You'll probably need to give them directions to get there anyway...:tongue:

Commander Harris

Julio et al, you guys have a right to express your opinion about Hearts but does it always have to lead to this? I'm not saying you can't be critical of the way things are being run but does it have to be expressed in this way and on any thread, regardless of the actual point of that thread - this only leads to unnecessary confrontation.

Again, I will reiterate - there is nothing wrong with being frustrated at the way things are, criticising the owner and the club is fair enough but the way in which you do this comes over more as a wind up than actual concern. (I'm not saying that is the case, it's just the way it comes over)

Reply to my PM. Will let you know where we usually stand about. Look forward to debating this further. :)

Julio et al, you guys have a right to express your opinion about Hearts but does it always have to lead to this? I'm not saying you can't be critical of the way things are being run but does it have to be expressed in this way and on any thread, regardless of the actual point of that thread - this only leads to unnecessary confrontation.

Again, I will reiterate - there is nothing wrong with being frustrated at the way things are, criticising the owner and the club is fair enough but the way in which you do this comes over more as a wind up than actual concern. (I'm not saying that is the case, it's just the way it comes over)

Thank you for taking the time to actually post sensible words in our direction rather than just jumping on the bandwagon of classing us as 'Hobos'. (cos that gets extremely boring & nauseating after a while!)

Believe me, every post from 'our gang' is meant in genuine concern for the club that we all love. Sometimes they are not taken that way tho, & the usual suspects come out with their repetitive guff.... Because we just show our frustrations in a more forceful way (some may say we wear our hearts on our sleeves) does not mean we love HMFC any less than others.

Anyone wants to question my credentials as a Hearts fan, I welcome the debate!

Commander Harris
Thank you for taking the time to actually post sensible words in our direction rather than just jumping on the bandwagon of classing us as 'Hobos'. (cos that gets extremely boring & nauseating after a while!)

Believe me, every post from 'our gang' is meant in genuine concern for the club that we all love. Sometimes they are not taken that way tho, & the usual suspects come out with their repetitive guff.... Because we just show our frustrations in a more forceful way (some may say we wear our hearts on our sleeves) does not mean we love HMFC any less than others.

Anyone wants to question my credentials as a Hearts fan, I welcome the debate!

cheers for the moderate reply, I was half-expecting to join the list of invitations for a "pint"!

If I'm being honest I do find the posts tiresome, especially when it just leads to conflict and threads stray way off-topic(I do recognise that this isn't entirely down to your "gang"), but like I say you have the right to express your opinion. If you are genuine in your concerns then that is fine by me - I'm always happy to listen to all sides, it's just people that are deliberately on the wind up that bother me.

Archived