Yet Another US Campus Massacre

Italian Lambretta

Easy access to guns and dysfunctional youths is not a good combination.

But a well regulated militia must have its access to arms.

Rather them than us.

How is it a massacre when only the gunman was killed?

The way I read the report in the link it says five killed including himself with 11 others injured. On the news here it says some of the injuries are life threatening.

That country is rubber-ducked.

The entire place is built on war and weapons and they are all afraid of their own shadows.

What a frigging BS statement that is.

Professor.Arturo
It'll all be Marilyn Manson's fault - isn't that who usually gets the blame for these things?..:whistling:

Your right, the poor guy gets brought up every time there is a mass murder there!

But hey, its in the bill of rights....every fruit loop is allowed a gun so what do they expect to happen?

What a frigging BS statement that is.

Thanks Tom. ;)

I suggest you check this out- the tables .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry#World.27s_largest_defense_budgets

USA spend 500 billion on defence each year.

USA exports 7 billion dollars worth of weapons each year.

If that's not a country that is hopelessly addicted to war and weapons I don't know what is.

The economy of the USA relies so heavily on warfare that you'd be a third world country without the industry of war.

Just ask Dick Cheney. :)

Just ask Dick Cheney. :)

Ask Dick Cheney ? Then we would never know the truth. I guess you need to live here to know that its not quite what you protray it as. In this instance it really is a sad situation for a young guy who had issues with his medication. Really sad all round.

But dont start relying on Wikipedia, didn't they have some manager already signed up for Hearts :confused:

Archived