The Heroic deeds of Robbie Neilson

Martin_T

Poor Robbie gets a lot of abuse on this forum:sad: So as some light hearted relief from all that, I've decided to create a thread celebrating the (all be it fictional) heroic acts and examples of pork swordsmanship of Neilsondinho...

To Kick off.......

Word has reached me that this morning the Robster bravely risked his life to save a baby from a burning building....furthermore on his way home, he successfully satisfied all of Girls Aloud simultaneously, giving them all a valentines day treat....:eek:

Robbie Neilson, so dedicated in his work as a policeman, has been working undercover at HMFC masquerading as a football player in order to bust the case of Wee Saughton Jambo wide open.

I heard he once completed a pass to one of his own players.

Just a rumour - still havent met anyone that actually saw it.

ToadKiller Dog

The Hairdresser that cut off robbies once flowing locks ,swept up robbies hair and rolled it into a ball ,she keeps it safe in her pant drawer ,she also claims it gives her magic sexual powers.

Poor Robbie gets a lot of abuse on this forum:sad: So as some light hearted relief from all that, I've decided to create a thread celebrating the (all be it fictional) heroic acts and examples of pork swordsmanship of Neilsondinho...

To Kick off.......

Word has reached me that this morning the Robster bravely risked his life to save a baby from a burning building....furthermore on his way home, he successfully satisfied all of Girls Aloud simultaneously, giving them all a valentines day treat....:eek:

Cringe-worthy, pathetic,

FFS the laughter just about killed me.

Get a life and stop embarrassing yourself

Robbie is actually the best right back ever to grace a football field in the whole world, but he's seen that over the years Hearts consistently sell their best players, so to keep his love affair with the club and it's fans going, he purposely plays at a decent level but throws in the odd shocker to keep Rangers etc away.

Robbie is in fact the world's indoor air hockey champion.

He is reknowned for his famous "control it, touch it to the side and wallop it" tactic.

Robbie is in fact the world's indoor air hockey champion.

He is reknowned for his famous "control it, touch it to the side and wallop it" tactic.

Robbie Neison is 'The Dude' :)

Robbie Neilson's hair is made of gold.

Robbie Neilson can travel back in time, he just doesn't, because he likes those crap passes.

Robbie Neilson can make a joke on Kickback without it being reported.

maroontothemax

Robbie Nielson is the lead singer of an Electro band that once charted very highly in Japan. As a result he has a brand of Sushi named after him and a district of Tokyo. However after a recent court battle with the Sushi company he managed to regain the rights to his own image which he claimed the company had unlawfully used. To this day the band still tour Japan however the gigs mostly take place in underground Sumo arenas, where his vocal skill are said to make the fighters angry

Heroic Deeds of Martin_T...Lets read them then!!

I'm no Great Fan of Robbie, He does a Job, He DOES Try every game, Okay, he maynot be what WE believe to Hearts Quality, BUT, He gets picked so he Tries... Half the Other player could'nt give a **** half the time, Do we pick on them?? NO, Why because the PC brigade would call us Racist/Xenophobic!

I'll Start on one, He tries Now and Again,But here goes Miko GTF!!

Tin Hat welded On!!

Heroic Deeds of Martin_T...Lets read them then!!

I'm no Great Fan of Robbie, He does a Job, He DOES Try every game, Okay, he maynot be what WE believe to Hearts Quality, BUT, He gets picked so he Tries... Half the Other player could'nt give a **** half the time, Do we pick on them?? NO, Why because the PC brigade would call us Racist/Xenophobic!

I'll Start on one, He tries Now and Again,But here goes Miko GTF!!

Tin Hat welded On!!

I'm not one of the Robbie haters mate, I'm not his biggest fan either, but I don't think he is anywhere near as bad as he is made out to be and over the years has made a reasonable contribution to the club. I only caught the tail end of Walter 'Zico' Kidd's career at Hearts but they strike me as being of a similar standard, ie limited but wholehearted.

Cringe-worthy, pathetic,

FFS the laughter just about killed me.

Get a life and stop embarrassing yourself

Rumour has it that Robbie's mystic powers extended to being able to convert Jamborich from his normal cheeky, chirpy happy go lucky self, into a moany faced, kill joy erse around 3:51 AM on Friday 15th of February. :eek::1022:

Come on guys this thread is shocking!

Robbie is a 10 year servent of HMFC.

Just because Robbie has 1 bad game we slag him loads.

I mean, he always gives it 100% and made a real good tackle in the the cup final and he scored a reight good goal in Europe and eh..................... he throws the ball really far and that.

Robbie for Scotland!

markletissier
The Hairdresser that cut off robbies once flowing locks ,swept up robbies hair and rolled it into a ball ,she keeps it safe in her pant drawer ,she also claims it gives her magic sexual powers.

that's only the half truth.

Robbie Neilsons tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately he's so tough he's never cried.

Robbie Neilson isn't scared of the dark, the dark is scared of him

Robbie Neilsons tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately he's so tough he's never cried.

Robbie Neilson isn't scared of the dark, the dark is scared of him

Now that I can believe.

Some guy was trying to say "Robbie Neilson can pass the ball" - but that really is taking it too far!

Robbie Neilson is the best footballer in the world, its just none of his team mates have the vision to get into the right spaces for his passes.

FACT.

Robbie Neilson is the best footballer in the world, its just none of his team mates have the vision to get into the right spaces for his passes.

FACT.

I don't think they have designed a football pitch wide enough to cope with Robbies dazaling aray of 'passes'

FACT.

Do you remember that Subbuteo advert you used to get in magazines?

"and it's an inch perfect pass to no-one in particular!" :)

Now that I can believe.

Some guy was trying to say "Robbie Neilson can pass the ball" - but that really is taking it too far!

For the record, this was not intended as another monotonus Lambo family Robbie hate-a-thon, more as a light hearted thread which is neither pro or anti Robbie.

Also for the record, I think Neilson is a half decent footballer. Could we have better quality at right back? Yes, but given our current first team squad available for selection, I think he is and remains our best option.

I would constantly cringe if I was you as well;)

I know you are, but what am I?

Sorry, got carried away with the primary school vibe.

I know you are, but what am I?

Sorry, got carried away with the primary school vibe.

Remind me Makween, which one of us was it that posted the antagonistic one word reply first?:eek:

You were saying about a primary school vibe......:rolleyes:

Remind me Makween, which one of us was it that posted the antagonistic one word reply first?:eek:

You were saying about a primary school vibe......:rolleyes:

This post boils down to "you started it". See what I mean?

If you found that particularly antagonistic, I'd suggest that you get out more.

This post boils down to "you started it". See what I mean?

If you found that particularly antagonistic, I'd suggest that you get out more.

Pray do tell Makween, what exactly were you hoping to achieve with your contribution earlier on this thread?

Were you...

• Providing a humorous contribution to the thread?

• Adding to the debate?

• Simply being a ******?:eek:

Would obviously seem to be the latter in my humble opinion. If you don't like my threads ignore them, don't post antagonisticly.:)

Archived