Valentines Day.....

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

....The Romanov Way...................................

SAY IT BY FAX!

haha! Itz a wonder our off the field machine hasn't been punting special edition Love hearts Hearts merchandise and I *Heart* Vlad mugs and that eh?

I mean if they'd gone to the bother of even buying a few hundred cheap white mugs...>Calum Elliot cudve sat and painted wee hearts on them....

Sureky him better doing that than trying to play eh? haha!

Happy Valentines tae aw the kickbackers. Lets hope we're aw gettin wur nat this evening!" haha

Guest S.U.S.S.

SAY IT BY FAX!

haha! Itz a wonder our off the field machine hasn't been punting special edition Love hearts Hearts merchandise and I *Heart* Vlad mugs and that eh?

I mean if they'd gone to the bother of even buying a few hundred cheap white mugs...>Calum Elliot cudve sat and painted wee hearts on them....

Happy Valentines tae aw the kickbackers. Lets hope we're aw gettin wur nat this evening!" haha

Hope ur clocked out if ur posting this pish!;)

bigbryanthejambo
Hope ur clocked out if ur posting this pish!;)

GET IT UP YE suss!!! haha! i clocked out yonks ago!!

away the BAYERN!!!!!

SAY IT BY FAX!

This is barry.

Is it?

Archived