Hibs.net

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

About 3 months ago I registered for wehateheartsfarfarmorethanwelikeourselves.net. Why? I dont really know but thats not really important. I have posted on Hibs.net ONCE. It was a light hearted response to a post about The Proclaimers having a fondness for sleeping with thier fans. There were far far more abusive and outragous posts on that subject from Hibs fans that it would appear to have gone unpunished. Today I tried to log on to read some of the posts about things mentioned in here today and it would appear I have banned for life. If any of you in here have been banned from skag.net you will see just how overdramatic they are about it. How on earth do they know you are a Hearts fan on the strength of one post which niether mentioned Hearts or Hibsbut jokingly reffered to a tabloid story?

Anyway the point of the post is this. Are we in here far too liberal by constantly allowing Hibs fans to post or is thetractionenginewasinventedafterwelastwonthecup.net a touc over sensitive to anybody or anything they dont like. And is it time we now gave the flumps a taste of thier own medicine and banned them from posting on JKB. Thoughts?

skotskosparta
About 3 months ago I registered for wehateheartsfarfarmorethanwelikeourselves.net. Why? I dont really know but thats not really important. I have posted on Hibs.net ONCE. It was a light hearted response to a post about The Proclaimers having a fondness for sleeping with thier fans. There were far far more abusive and outragous posts on that subject from Hibs fans that it would appear to have gone unpunished. Today I tried to log on to read some of the posts about things mentioned in here today and it would appear I have banned for life. If any of you in here have been banned from skag.net you will see just how overdramatic they are about it. How on earth do they know you are a Hearts fan on the strength of one post which niether mentioned Hearts or Hibsbut jokingly reffered to a tabloid story?

Anyway the point of the post is this. Are we in here far too liberal by constantly allowing Hibs fans to post or is thetractionenginewasinventedafterwelastwonthecup.net a touc over sensitive to anybody or anything they dont like. And is it time we now gave the flumps a taste of thier own medicine and banned them from posting on JKB. Thoughts?

I can sympathize with you being a resident hobo in the JKB world, they do seem to take real offense to Jambo's and I have no idea why, after all it is only a internet forum not life or death.

I have actually started to post and view the bounce more, it seems more tolerable and better for discussion(s).

Anyway, thats my opinon on your post.

SC

This question has been put to our Mods before and the answer is simple:

We do not want to sink to their level and take the same action as they do.

The reason Hibs.net do not like Jambos is because their fanciful rumours get put to bed by facts and they don't like their fun being spoiled. Quite pathetic really for a set of supporters who quite often attempt to take the moral high ground.

I'm a hibby who posts on bounce and .net, and can say the admins/mods are no worse or better than the are on here!

I think it just goes with the rivalry!

Although some of the things posted on sites lke this (a lot of the time from grown men) is childish to say the least!

For the record I'm not a junkie or ever have been, i'm dont have aids or HIV, i'm not a hobo and none of my family(some of them are jambos) have had a history of being reptiles/creatures! It's all pretty pathetic,hibs site are just as bad though! But as i said previously, it just goes with th rivalry!!

I think it was harsh you were banned but i also think it's a decent forum.

I post on there occassionally and 90% of people are reasonable and will engage with you on an adult level.

I'm a hibby who posts on bounce and .net, and can say the admins/mods are no worse or better than the are on here!

Although some of the things posted on sites lke this are (a lot of the time from grown men) is childish to say the least!

For the record I'm not a junkie or ever have been, i'm dont have aids or HIV, i'm not a hobo and none of my family(some of them are jambos) have had a history of being reptiles/creatures! It's all pretty pathetic,hibs site are just as bad though! But as i said previously, it just goes with th rivalry!!

I got a life ban for suggesting that Hearts might get a 50,000 plus crowd for the Barca game. So in keeping up the Vermin.net may I say 'Beat it Hobo'.

I was banned a year ago for basically disagreeing with someone about a Hearts related topic and for answering someone back who insulted me. Yes that's very reasonable and fair.

I got a life ban for suggesting that Hearts might get a 50,000 plus crowd for the Barca game. So in keeping up the Vermin.net may I say 'Beat it Hobo'.

Although some of the things posted on sites lke this (a lot of the time from grown men) is childish to say the least!

Enough said!!:wavey:

Why would Hibees want to post on a Hearts forum, and vice versa?

The majority of regulars on one will not be willing to accept supporters of the other on their respective forums.

skotskosparta
Why would Hibees want to post on a Hearts forum, and vice versa?

The majority of regulars on one will not be willing to accept supporters of the other on their respective forums.

To discuss football related matters, engage in talk about rivals or even general banter. :eek:

I got banned for nothing aswell. I was enjoying a chat with FalkirkHibee about which players we hated and for what reasons. I got 'launched' for pretending to be a Hibs fan to try and get a foot in the door. I had only suggested they try and sign Dorus DeVries.

Still, rules are rules.

To discuss football related matters, engage in talk about rivals or even general banter. :eek:

None of which I've seen you engage in.

And that warranted a new thread ?

In the terrace as well ?

:rolleyes:

I'd have put it in 'Wanted & For Sale', but that'd be silly.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's funny because from what I have read over on Hibs.net they have the exact same opinion as you do mate!

I've always thought the mods are arseholes over on that site as they change Jambos sigs/age/pictures.

Here the mods are a bit more tolerant but the Hibs fans do get it very tight (and rightly so)

TBH I think Rocky is the only decent one of them on here, the rest are tits.

Prince Buaben

i got binned just before the 2006 cup final does though seem our mods are a little less bitter.. espcially as they dont change every hibees avatar or have confim hobo underneath

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

A very admirable goal you talk about, but the point we are trying to make is Hibs.Net do not allow people to discuss football, engage in talk with rivals or enjoy even the merest hint of banter. I'm glad Hibs fans are allowed in here to enjoy the things you mention, its a pity the mods of Hibs.Net are not quite as fair minded.

I've always thought the mods are arseholes over on that site as they change Jambos sigs/age/pictures.

I'd call that banter,and wouldnt be bothered if the same happened to me here, i jus dont agree with people getting banned for expressing their opinions on either site!

Why do you care about why we care?:confused:

Because if I wanted to read about every thread on Hibs.net, I'd join up.

Guest S.U.S.S.

So much to look forward to then.

I'd call that banter,and wouldnt be bothered if the same happened to me here, i jus dont agree with people getting banned for expressing their opinions on either site!

In the past the mods on hibs.net were certainly worse and they probably still are. I'm on my second username on hibs.net but I don't actually go on and talk **** like most of the hibs fans on here and vice versa. Got banned the first time for posting the day we beat you at ER when Zaliukas scored.

Whatever we do on here, I'll be happy as long as we dont' go down the hibs.net route of "on loan from Kaunas", changing avatars etc.

I'd call that banter' date='and wouldnt be bothered if the same happened to me here, i jus dont agree with people getting banned for expressing their opinions on either site![/quote']

I call it pish patter.

I've never really understood people posting on a rival site.

What is it you aim to achieve? All that happens is you get it tight whatever you say.

both forums(JKB( or is it HMFCKB these days)and .net) are so similar its quite funny that people try and pretend theres some sort of difference between them. even the posters are vaguely similar

im gonna **** people of with it but all you need to do on hibs.net to make it jkb is

swap buffalo bill for filled rolls

swap le chat for sergey

and all the colours and smileys and there the same

Because if I wanted to read about every thread on Hibs.net, I'd join up.

Too true. I can remember the days when it was them who used to obsess about us. I think we need a seperate area of JKB in which to keep all these hibs.net threads.

scott herbertson

I'd call that banter' date='and wouldnt be bothered if the same happened to me here, i jus dont agree with people getting banned for expressing their opinions on either site![/quote']

I wouldn't - banter is a two way process, and that is not.

It demeans and devalues the site as a place for reasoned discussion IMHO

I'm loving the way people on here make references to Hibs obsession with Hearts. About half the threads here are about Hibs. I'm not denying that Hibs hate Hearts, but don't try and pretend it's any different the other way round. Just admit it, you lot hate Hibs with a burning passion. :P

Fred Flintstone

They have a sense of humour by-pass over there.

Got banned for being cheeky to Uncle Rearend. He said something about Romanov asset stripping Hearts and I replied suggesting if anyone would know about asset stripping others, he would be as informed as anyone :hobo:

Dougie Masterton
I'm loving the way people on here make references to Hibs obsession with Hearts. About half the threads here are about Hibs. I'm not denying that Hibs hate Hearts, but don't try and pretend it's any different the other way round. Just admit it, you lot hate Hibs with a burning passion. :P

You got that right, now beat it hobo.

both forums(JKB( or is it HMFCKB these days)and .net) are so similar its quite funny that people try and pretend theres some sort of difference between them. even the posters are vaguely similar

im gonna **** people of with it but all you need to do on hibs.net to make it jkb is

swap buffalo bill for filled rolls

swap le chat for sergey

and all the colours and smileys and there the same

Bollox.

BB and The Cat are both intelligent, funny good posters.

MOD EDIT

It's like comparing McGeady to Ronaldo. :confused:

Im banned as well, and Im a girl :sad: Well a girl a few years ago. Lady now ;)

that's no what it says on the toilet wall in the main stand...

I think that the real point is, why does anyone care?

It's the internet, for ****'s sake.

When Hearts played Dunfermline last season and we won 1-0 they were making fun even though I think they had only drew... but anyways they were laughing saying yeah shows how bad they are they only won by 1 goal and I got banned for saying at least they walked away with three points and hibs one point.

They ban you for the least thing over there.

Lady Jambo

i think my brother wins

he was banned for registering

no reason given, just banned!

i'm still there though

confirmed yam, on loan blah di blah

Prince Buaben
i think my brother wins

he was banned for registering

no reason given, just banned!

i'm still there though

confirmed yam, on loan blah di blah

have they still got those daft looking avatar's for hearts fans?

Archived