Polo Shirts

sked21

A few posters seem to have a decent eye for clothes.

So where is the best place (preferably on-line) for Polo Shirts?

I'd advise against Jack Wills - it's shocking gear worn by wallopers.

:2thumbsup:

Agreed,what a shocking outfits on that guff:rifle:

I'd like to see you outline the difference between the Jack Wills Polo's and the All Saints ones....

Except the name obviously

The People's Chimp
I'd advise against Jack Wills - it's shocking gear worn by wallopers...

...and roasters.

Italian Lambretta

JD Sports have some really nice polo shirts and a lot of good other stuff. Otherwise xile clothing

A few posters seem to have a decent eye for clothes.

So where is the best place (preferably on-line) for Polo Shirts?

iamcraigbeattie

Cool so im a walloper!!!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

What does everyone think of Sergio Tachini ?

I got a cracking Sergio Tachini polo shirt for ?15 on saturday can anyone guess what shop it was from?:)

aitcheeayartees

I got a cracking Sergio Tachini polo shirt for ?15 on saturday can anyone guess what shop it was from?:)

A charity shop?:10900:

Chad Sexington

The Hospice of Hope?

Hibs club shop?

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Close but it was...............

TK Max :) Great shop!

Is Sergio Tachini a ****e make ? :2thumbsup:

Carl Weathers
I'd like to see you outline the difference between the Jack Wills Polo's and the All Saints ones....

Except the name obviously

Most Jack Wills gear has JACK WILLS in bold writing. The polo's don't look too bad, although I hate the brand.

I got 2 Fred Perry tops the other day from the shop in Livingston for ?45 pretty decent tops also heavy, made from cotton so nice and cool in the hot days and nice and warm in the cold days.

Carl Weathers
I got 2 Fred Perry tops the other day from the shop in Livingston for ?45 pretty decent tops also heavy, made from cotton so nice and cool in the hot days and nice and warm in the cold days.

What's the shop in Livvy mate? Do they sell Black polo's?

Cheers.

What's the shop in Livvy mate? Do they sell Black polo's?

Cheers.

yeah they sell all types of colours m8 its the Fred Perry shop in McCarthur Glen

Siphiwe Tshabalala
yeah they sell all types of colours m8 its the Fred Perry shop in McCarthur Glen

Mcarthur Glen is quality value am going through on friday afternoon for holiday stuff and i need a few polo shirts , what are the designer shops called in the new shopping centre that has been built?

Mcarthur Glen is quality value am going through on friday afternoon for holiday stuff and i need a few polo shirts , what are the designer shops called in the new shopping centre that has been built?

No sure but here is a link

http://www.mcarthurglen.com/

Lacoste and Ralph Lauren Polo have polo shirts tied up. Polo are a narrower fit. Lacoste have a bigger collar. That's all you really need to know.

Wouldn't be seen dead in a Fred Perry, although I understand why people feel passionate about them.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Next polo shirts are quite smart aswell , ive got a grey and orange one Veryy smart.:2thumbsup:

Lacoste and Ralph Lauren Polo have polo shirts tied up. Polo are a narrower fit. Lacoste have a bigger collar. That's all you really need to know.

Wouldn't be seen dead in a Fred Perry, although I understand why people feel passionate about them.

hugo boss has some smart ones

Carl Weathers
Anyone know what Allsaints polo's are like for size?

The one I want only comes in XL, im usually a L but sometimes could take a M so im guessin ive nae chance?

Yeah, it'll be too big mate - or at least won't fit the way it should.

The polo's are slim fitting but still the size you'd normally take. I guess guys that have a beer belly might struggle (not saying you do:smiley2:).

The polo's are slim fitting but still the size you'd normally take. I guess guys that have a beer belly might struggle (not saying you do:smiley2:).

Had a quick glance at the Allsaints website and it has some really cracking stuff.

Looking at the Allsaints website. They have 3/4 sleeve t-shirts. But ?45 is a bit steep for a stdent like me.

Anywhere else you can get decent 3/4 sleeve t-shirts?

joe kickass2

Worst polo shirts I've got are 3 year old Hackets. In fact I'm wearing one now. Way too baggy and shirt tail is too long. Paul Smith is ok and also like the allsaints recommended above (Harvey Nichols?).

Cool cheers Carl.

Any idea when they get new stock in then?

Or if it is likely that something that only has XL on the website, might be instore at other sizes?

jambos are go!

The worlds gone mad when folk on here are willing to pay fortunes (?50 -?100) for a POLO SHIRT. Never give a sucker an even break as they say.

Disgusting given the state of the Third World(where it was probably made for no more than 50p).

Carl Weathers
Cool cheers Carl.

Any idea when they get new stock in then?

Or if it is likely that something that only has XL on the website, might be instore at other sizes?

The website is okay but I'd definitely go instore for a look (Princess St).

I'm a medium in the knitwear and polo's (the merino wool shrinks slightly in the wash) and a small in the tee's. It's pretty annoying.

I'm a large in some brands, so it's probably worth trying the stuff on before you start buying online.

They have really good sales as well - probably one coming up for summer.

Adi Dassler

Are these normal Fred Perry polo shirts?

They are knocking them out for ?45 a piece in town.

Might be worth a visit.

Archived