Signing cancelled

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

The signing session at the St James Centre which was sheduled for this evening has been postponed "due to circumstances beyond Hearts control"

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10289~1241185,00.html

Mikey Stewart and Fernando Screpis were supposed to have been in attendance.

Who can come up with the best "circumstances beyond Hearts control"

jamboinglasgow

a cloverfield style monster attack happened so Screpis and Stewart need to run around with a shakey camera, "unforutnatly" say Hearts "it was due to circumstances beyond Hearts control"

My money is on a plague of locusts...unless Scottish football has cancelled everything today as a mark of respect for Hibs flair football dying last night??

Its just been noticed that Mikey Stewarts monthly buspass has not been renewed, and he cannie take his car cos his missus needs it cos she's got a tupperware party tonight.

Thats what it says on football rumours anyway.........

My money is on a plague of locusts...unless Scottish football has cancelled everything today as a mark of respect for Hibs flair football dying last night??

This HAS to be the reason :(

Guest JamboRobbo
Was it due to lack of interest seen as naebody wanted Stewart or Screpis' autograph.

Just a thought.

Or maybe the police intervened as they didn't want any fans crushed in the excitement.....there were queues round the block at 8.30 this morning......

This HAS to be the reason :(

Celtic have asked for Saturday's game to be postponed as a mark of respect, as they were the club fooled most into parting with cash to buy up the leading flair exponents.

The SPL rejected this though, but every club has been asked to wear black armbands and a minutes applause has been deemed the most worthy way for everybody to show their appreciation for Tony Mowbray's achievement.

Toxteth O'Grady
Scottish football has cancelled everything today as a mark of respect for Hibs flair football dying last night??

:)

That sounds more likely than the Grey haired guy that works in the shop having a hot Valentines date.:eek:

Italian Lambretta

I may be wrong, but I think the reason was that HMFC took adavantage of Valentines day love-in to promote all the Lovey dovey brands thay had on offer.

It was on SkyNews earlier and it looked like the shop in St James's. :)

Was it due to lack of interest seen as naebody wanted Stewart or Screpis' autograph.

Just a thought.

I hear that next weeks players are going to be Calum Elliot and Robbie Neilson....

Guest JamboRobbo
I hear that next weeks players are going to be Calum Elliot and Robbie Neilson....

I'm off to camp out in the queue. Don't wanna miss out.

Hopefully there are no more circumstances beyond Hearts control next week.

Maybe this is the start of the Hearts to sell the whole squad story coming to fruition! Stewart and Screpis are sold to Rangers for a combined fee of ?????

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HEARTS CONTROL!!!!!

Neilson passing something into the crowd... nothing new there then.

The White Cockade

have heard from a reliable source that it was called off

at the request of Lothian and Borders Police as they didn't

have enough officers to police the amount of people expected

to turn up

maroonlegions

i think it was some thing to do with Elliot not turning up due to the fact he could not stay on his feet long enough to get out his house.:P

Guest JamboRobbo
I hope Stewart's busy practicing his free kicks and corners for tomorrow.

If he hasn't been, he should be embarrased to call himself a professional football player. He's been wasting all our free kicks and corners for weeks. Staying behind to practice for 20 minutes each day is the minimum he should be doing.

Hopefully Frail has finally noticed it, and will put someone else on corners and free kicks (e.g. Chesney - who CAN swing them in with pace, bend and dip as he did in the Killie game).

If he hasn't been, he should be embarrased to call himself a professional football player. He's been wasting all our free kicks and corners for weeks. Staying behind to practice for 20 minutes each day is the minimum he should be doing.

Hopefully Frail has finally noticed it, and will put someone else on corners and free kicks (e.g. Chesney - who CAN swing them in with pace, bend and dip as he did in the Killie game).

Exactly. I am still confused to why he got taken off them. He must of hit 1 bad one out of more than half a dozen.

this just reminds me - even more off topic by the way - but how did stewart react when Velicka took the pen last week. Did frail etc tell Velikca to take it or did handy andy just tell stewart to bugger off?

this just reminds me - even more off topic by the way - but how did stewart react when Velicka took the pen last week. Did frail etc tell Velikca to take it or did handy andy just tell stewart to bugger off?

MS did speak to AV before the penalty. Seemed happy enough to let him take it and why not since he scored with his last 2.

Archived