WERE GETTING RONALDO says pedro

JamboMarc

Commander Harris
Which one?

there's only one ronaldo - that's what the man u fans sing anyway :)

I don't like the sound of all this patience chat.

We need a new manager and new players badly and the transfer window is slowly slipping away.

Which one?

Lopez couldn't tell you that's for sure. Wouldn't recognise a fat Brazilian hasbeen unless he was paying it ?50 quid for wax and go.

I don't like the sound of all this patience chat.

We need a new manager and new players badly and the transfer window is slowly slipping away.

Same smoke and mirrors as has gone on in the past transfer windows. Will be very shocked if anything happens at all . either with a manager orcapable players.

I agree with him in regards to the new manager. Everybody seems desperate for us to have one in place as soon as possible so we can start buying players. Why? We're gonna do bugger all this year anyway, new manager or not. Plus Roman Romanov could coach the team and I still don't think Gretna would amass enough points to catch us.

If it takes until past January to get the right man then so be it.

Looks like they are testing the water to see how the masses would react to Tynecastle being renamed.

Personaly I think it would be a good thing if sombody wanted to name it the RBS or Adidas Stadium and give a big juicy ?50 mill.

It will always be tynie to us, but the most important thing, is the stadium remains... the name can change, but not the name of the club....so I say go for it!!

Lots of teams have changed stadium names.

Wouldn't bother me if the readies are being made available. Sponsorship is a major dealfor every club now.

I do however remember a colleague of mine who is a Sheff Wed fan being a bit ****ed when he had to buy a shirt with "Chupa Chups" on it. His kid loved it mind.....

Lots of teams have changed stadium names.

Wouldn't bother me if the readies are being made available. Sponsorship is a major dealfor every club now.

I do however remember a colleague of mine who is a Sheff Wed fan being a bit ****ed when he had to buy a shirt with "Chupa Chups" on it. His kid loved it mind.....

Imagine being a Brighton fan when office suppliers NOBO sponsored them......

Billy the Jambo

IMO it would be ok to rename the stadium if we were building a new stadium but we are only building a new stand(allegedly) so i dont see the point in a new stadium name

I drink in the Captains Cabin....

Was renamed "The Marmion" about 11 years ago now. I think I have referred to it as "The Marmion" about twice in the last decade.

It always HAS been, and always WILL be, the Captains Cabin.

Same goes for Tynie. If the club get enough dough in, let them pimp themselves out to the highest bidder. It will ALWAYS be Tynie to me.

"Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts, it's down at the Scottish Equitable arena we biiiiiide"

From Perth to Paisley
IMO it would be ok to rename the stadium if we were building a new stadium but we are only building a new stand(allegedly) so i dont see the point in a new stadium name

If they are prepared to pay us - then it's fine with me. They can call it what they want.

Doesn't mean that any of us have to change what we call it. It's always going to be Tynecastle to me - no matter what the official name is.

Archived