Zaliukas yesterday

Reidbait26

Reidbait26

No not a thread praising or criticising him, those threads are for another time.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but did anyone else see Zal after he shepherded the ball out early second half?

His momentum took him off the pitch and he volleyed a stool into one of the hapless stewards, the sort of incident that I find hilarious. Steward was none too chuffed. By all accounts he's a bit of a nutter and this merely enhances that reputation.

:rifle:

No not a thread praising or criticising him, those threads are for another time.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but did anyone else see Zal after he shepherded the ball out early second half?

His momentum took him off the pitch and he volleyed a stool into one of the hapless stewards, the sort of incident that I find hilarious. Steward was none too chuffed. By all accounts he's a bit of a nutter and this merely enhances that reputation.

:rifle:

If he can harness the aggression, he could be a great nutter.

A centre half who is a bit insane, and has that intimidation factor where he can look like he would probably eat your arm if you annoy him isnt a bad thing IMO.

As long as it doesnt boil over as it has been.:o

He was lucky the chair did not 'bounce' as it would have went over the wall and right into the disabled section.

Also noticed he warmed up with bright yellow boots, but did not play with them.

Its been a long time baby

Surprized he wasnt sent off! Mind Neil Pointen getting sent off for kicking a post!!

He was solid in the air, and gash on the deck

There was a 5 minute spell where the only thing he didnt do to assist Celtic was smash the ball past Kello

I thought he was going to get sent off at first when he deliberately handled a through pass, which luckily for him, was given offside. The replay showed the linesman hadn't put up his flag when he handled

I thought the steward was going to invade the pitch and attack him, he was fizzing and swaggering around.

Archived