Do you want McGhee as manager?

Ryan Gosling

Do you want McGhee as manager?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want McGhee as manager?

Guest JamboRobbo

I want a manager with experience of the british game, a track record of being reasonably successull without spending crazy money, someone who is good at bringing through youngsters, and most importantly, he needs to be allowed to make his own decisions.

there are plenty out there who can do a job, and McGhee is one of many possibilities. I don't have a massive preference which one they pick, so long as they pick one, and let him do his job.

Patrick Bateman

I'd definately take McGhee. He's more than competant, works well with young/ low confidence players, encourages attractive but successful football and generally seems like an articulate/genuine person. He's a world away from the disappointments of the last 2 years.

However, virtually the same could be said of Craig Levein; I'd love either to become HMFC's next manager.

YES!

Hopefully Campbell Ogilvie has had a little word in his ear at the time of the Scotland talks.

McGhee has given us encouragement to come back once this season is over.

Bing bongo

Let the good times roll.

Sergio Garcia

Yes, think McGhee would be a breath of fresh air at Tynie, I know from the Well fans in my area that they are a exciting team to watch and are getting the results they deserve.

Also seems to be a guy who wouldnt take anyone interfering so if he does come, may show that Vlad has realised the error of his ways, with the youngsters we've got coming through i can think the hiring of McGhee can only be postive.

On a personal note would love winding up the Well fans if we nicked their manager!

I've asked for the poll title to be changed to 'if it was a choice between McGhee and Frail'.

Why not scrap this one and start a new one then as my answer would be yes....

I've asked for the poll title to be changed to 'if it was a choice between McGhee and Frail'.

Think that may sway more votes in McGhee's favor mate.

Definately

Done superbly for Well, and is a well respected manager and person

Good motivator, and can get the best out of players which is what we need

Archived