1...2 ...3 !!

"ITS COMING SOON , ITS COMING SOON "

IT`S 107 SOON

"ITS COMING SOON , ITS COMING SOON

IT`S 107 SOON .

GIRFUY.

• 5 years later...
RealMaroonCF

Lets get it right. Its 111 years since hibs won the cup if they fail on sunday. I dont get the difficulty in caculating the number. They last won it in 1902, so in 1903 it was 1 year (1903-1902) they hadnt won it for. In case you hadnt noticed its 2013. When they dont win on sunday it will be the 111th time (2013-1902) that they havent won it...... Not 112.......thats next year!

Rudi Skacel

Lets get it right. Its 111 years since hibs won the cup if they fail on sunday. I dont get the difficulty in caculating the number. They last won it in 1902, so in 1903 it was 1 year (1903-1902) they hadnt won it for. In case you hadnt noticed its 2013. When they dont win on sunday it will be the 111th time (2013-1902) that they havent won it...... Not 112.......thats next year!

In April this year it was 111 years since they won the cup. The final is in May so it will have passed the 111 years mark.

Just like next year in April it will have been 112 years since they won it so again in May it will have passed the 112 year mark.

RealMaroonCF

Let's not get caught up in sema.tic nonsense like that please. I doesnt matter what date the cuo final falls on you can only win it once a year. This IS the 111 th year they Will be going without. What are you telling me, that if they won on sunday and the cup final moved to june next year that would be 2 years without because the one year anniversary would pass in may. Dinny be silly.

Come full time on sunday, its 111

Chris Benoit

In April this year it was 111 years since they won the cup. The final is in May so it will have passed the 111 years mark.

Just like next year in April it will have been 112 years since they won it so again in May it will have passed the 112 year mark.

This is correct and how it's been calculated for as long as I remember

112 fits better into the song.

If they lose tomorrow, the earliest they can win it is 112 years and one month after they last won it.

This is how we have been calculating it since we started singing the song in 1998.

End of discussion.

hughesie27

Let's not get caught up in sema.tic nonsense like that please. I doesnt matter what date the cuo final falls on you can only win it once a year. This IS the 111 th year they Will be going without. What are you telling me, that if they won on sunday and the cup final moved to june next year that would be 2 years without because the one year anniversary would pass in may. Dinny be silly.

Come full time on sunday, its 111

Yes or no. Lose on Sunday and the next chance they get to win it will be 112 calendar years?

There is your answer. No need to get caught up on semantics.

It's a bit like trying to tell people in 1999 that the second millenium would finish at the end of 2000 not the beginning.

You can either be right or join in the party with everyone else

One of the good things about adding an extra year is that occasionally a Hibs fan will spot it and say something like "But it's only 110 years in a row" as if that's less embarassing

Archived