Opera Mini

New Dawn

Does anyone else use the application Opera Mini on their mobile phone? If you use your phone to surf the web then it is invaluable. Basically, you can view whole websites as if you were using a PC. Its quick and easy to download and makes viewing kickback easy on your phone.

skotskosparta
Does anyone else use the application Opera Mini on their mobile phone? If you use your phone to surf the web then it is invaluable. Basically, you can view whole websites as if you were using a PC. Its quick and easy to download and makes viewing kickback easy on your phone.

I used to use it before moving on to the blackberry,nice little tool and you say very valuable for view websites on you mobile.

Commander Harris

I use the full version of Opera on my Desktop machine. An excellent piece of software. Really nice integrated package with everything you would want for the internet - it renders page really fast too.

Archived