Secret fancies.

Tazio

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apart from the fame bit he has the same technique as me. :rolleyes:

*Shudder*

:laugh:

He's a middle aged man, don't forget. With crow's feet and everything.

BoJack Horseman

Jemima Rooper. Was in that BBC3 show Sinchronicity.

jemimahot.jpg

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe from Prison Break.

prison_break_girls.jpg

Danay Garcia was in the photo too, so you get her for free.

Say What Again
*Shudder*

:laugh:

He's a middle aged man, don't forget. With crow's feet and everything.

JL was out on George Street a few years ago when a mate of mine was on his works night out. One of the girls asked him if she could have her picture taken with him.

JL agreed and 'put his arm around her' for the photo. The girl had a backless top on and he actually slipped his arm in the back, round the front and grabbed her breasts.

Class :confused:

I was at a "do" in Montpeliers in 2000.

He was standing at the top of the stairs to the toilets.

A girl in a full length black dress asked to get past him to use the stairs. He moved then grabbed the zip on the back of her dress and pulled it all the way down to below her buttocks. He thought it was really funny but the poor girl didn't, and burst into tears.

He's the pits of the earth.

I was at a "do" in Montpeliers in 2000.

He was standing at the top of the stairs to the toilets.

A girl in a full length black dress asked to get past him to use the stairs. He moved then grabbed the zip on the back of her dress and pulled it all the way down to below her buttocks. He thought it was really funny but the poor girl didn't, and burst into tears.

He's the pits of the earth.

Without getting all Charles Bronson about this, but there should be a bounty on beasts like him.

Without getting all Charles Bronson about this, but there should be a bounty on beasts like him.

I'm filling a sock with a roll of pound coins as we speak...

I'm filling a sock with a roll of pound coins as we speak...

I think the old 'thorny rose down the jap's eye' treatment would be apt.

A simple neutering just wouldn't cut the mustard, thats for sure.

Perhaps that thorny rose could be marinaded in mace beforehand, and the jap's eye prepared with some strategic paper cuts?

JLs idea of a first date is driving girls into the middle of the countryside and asking to get it on. A class act but atleast he has learned to ask.

Come on fess up, I'll go first.

The policewoman in Shameless does the trick for me.

Georgie Thompson, sky sports news,Penny Smith,gmtv always gets me perky in the morning:nuts:

JLs idea of a first date is driving girls into the middle of the countryside and asking to get it on. A class act but atleast he has learned to ask.

yup, i can confirm he does ask these days

knocking him back with the line "why would i, i've seen your video" however is hilarious

This is gonna sound cheesey as feck.

But I had a secret fancy for a drummer girl who joined my pipeband.

Not long after she joined, I left to join another pipeband, and went on to win several competitions. Imagine my delight when several seasons later she joined our band following a re-shuffle of our drum corps!! 3 years later and shes expecting our first child - another wee jambo due in August this year!!!

u can keep yer plastic z-list celebrities!!!

1. Sarah Jane, stunningly beautiful girl next door type. In no way threatening ( unlike most women), sparkling eyes and that underlying look that tells you she would be a right dirty bitch.

2. Michaela Strachan, looks like she would be greatfull.

3. Denise van Outen, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, but you would only be capable of lasting a one night stand. ( reason for not being no.1)

Was watching mythbusters today on the discovery channel and the bird that on there is pretty hot. Does anyone know her name or can put a picture of her up. Would be much appreciated.

CompleteIdiot
Was watching mythbusters today on the discovery channel and the bird that on there is pretty hot. Does anyone know her name or can put a picture of her up. Would be much appreciated.

Kari Byron?

kari_bio.jpg

Kari-Byron-Biography-2.jpg

Have a look on google images with SafeSearch off. ;)

Whos the girl on, is it the "one show".

She has dark hair and huge eyes and a mouth that could swallow a whole bannana sideways.

.................but there is something about her.

CompleteIdiot
Whos the girl on, is it the "one show".

She has dark hair and huge eyes and a mouth that could swallow a whole bannana sideways.

.................but there is something about her.

Christine Bleakley

christine_bleakley.jpg

ChristineB_243397d.jpg

AllanMcGregor_549771.jpg

So bloody wrong on a million levels. Shamefully, horribly wrong. But damn there's something kinda hot about him.

Say What Again
AllanMcGregor_549771.jpg

So bloody wrong on a million levels. Shamefully, horribly wrong. But damn there's something kinda hot about him.

Right girls, unless your secret fancies DRASTICALLY improve, I'm going to see to it that you all get banned from this thread.

So far we've had a weedgie thug Rangers player and a sex pest, rape accused Hibby.

FFS raise your game. :mad:

:cool:

If any of you dare post Derek Riordan..............

Right girls, unless your secret fancies DRASTICALLY improve, I'm going to see to it that you all get banned from this thread.

So far we've had a weedgie thug Rangers player and a sex pest, rape accused Hibby.

FFS raise your game. :mad:

:cool:

If any of you dare post Derek Riordan..............

The IQ of some people on this board is amazing. I hate to have to stick up for the birds but I am afraid I will have to this time.........

This thread is for SECRET fancies. That means people that you would generally keep quiet about having a fancy for. An example may be rape accused Hibby or a wiedgie thug...............

Examples of what would not appear on a thread like this, if any posters had a brain, would be the tidy as **** Newsround presenter and a clearly stunning bird from prison break.

Embarrassing to say but in this case most guys have been dumb as ****.

And the birds have actually understood the instructions.

I am ashamed. Henry the VIII would be horrified by this event.

Say What Again
The IQ of some people on this board is amazing. I hate to have to stick up for the birds but I am afraid I will have to this time.........

This thread is for SECRET fancies. That means people that you would generally keep quiet about having a fancy for. An example may be rape accused Hibby or a wiedgie thug...............

Examples of what would not appear on a thread like this, if any posters had a brain, would be the tidy as **** Newsround presenter and a clearly stunning bird from prison break.

F'ing hell mate lighten up :confused: I was only poking a bit of fun at the girls for fancying Hobos and Huns.

Did you get uptight because there's now 2 of you vying for the attentions of Allan McGregor? ;)

Jambojohnnyboy

You for got to put an example in bud so those that follow your well laid out instructions can get the full gist of what you mean.

You for got to put an example in bud so those that follow your well laid out instructions can get the full gist of what you mean.

I already have - Post 181. ;)

F'ing hell mate lighten up I was only poking a bit of fun at the girls for fancying Hobos and Huns.

Did you get uptight because there's now 2 of you vying for the attentions of Allan McGregor?

Fair dos but them fancying **** like that is sort of the point. :)

Now if one of them brings up McGeady that will be another matter....

Surely Emma Watson is acceptable now.

When exactly did she first come to your attention?

During Prisoner of Azkaban.

So....when I was 15. She was 14 I think.

During Prisoner of Azkaban.

So....when I was 15. She was 14 I think.

Ach that's not so bad, there's only 1 year in it, so she can't be a secret fancy for you, just an open and honest one.

If it was me (36) there'd be a problem, but it's not, so I'm OK

:scared:

Ach that's not so bad, there's only 1 year in it, so she can't be a secret fancy for you, just an open and honest one.

If it was me (36) there'd be a problem, but it's not, so I'm OK

:scared:

show her your shoes, she will be impressed....

Archived