Secret fancies.

Tazio

Yep. It's basically another hottie thread. How on Earth would the likes of Mishal Husain be classified as a 'secret fancy'? Are you all gay with secret bisexual tendencies?

I knew the average poster on JKB was not the sharpest tool in the box. But this thread has really just confirmed that most of them are dumb as **** !!

SECRET Fantasies people. Not difficult to work out is it.............:confused:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew the average poster on JKB was not the sharpest tool in the box. But this thread has really just confirmed that most of them are dumb as **** !!

SECRET Fantasies people. Not difficult to work out is it.............:confused:

Calm down calm down....... :cool:

Have a look at My Juicy Lucy thread and try calming down !!! I am all hot and flustered !!

I used to fly from Dundee to London City every Sunday night with Lorraine Kelly on the flight. She was a torn faced typed who never smiled. And she always wore beige shell suit bottoms!!!:1022:

Way to rain on my fantasy parade.

Some people may say her voice is annoying but you have to see past the accent and focus on the cleavage;)

Connie Huq

I always thought it was secret until my kids wouldn't watch Blue Peter.

Maggie O'Neill

Shameless hasn't been the same since she left, fit woman wise.

Lady Penelope

My first wood

CompleteIdiot

Okay. That indicates your secret fancy is something Scouse.

Cilla Black!

_41147972_cilla_pa_416.jpg

We are reading your mind!

CompleteIdiot
Always had a thing for Michaela Strachan

michaela_strachan_gallery_10.jpg

michaelastrachan374.jpg

She looks like a skeleton these days. When I have seen her on TV recently, I have wondered if she's anorexic.

CompleteIdiot

Angela Griffin. These threads tend to get dominated with blonde white bimbos that appear in FHM. Time for some balance. I've always found her very attractive (I'd ignore that shot bottom left ;)).

Angela%20Griff.jpg

Okay. That indicates your secret fancy is something Scouse.

Cilla Black!

_41147972_cilla_pa_416.jpg

We are reading your mind!

Now you're talking. :eek:

I can't name my fancies, sufficient to say that I have reached the stage in life that if I drool over someone less than 55 years old I'd feel like a paedo.::P:)

Chad Sexington
Sarah-Jane from "Higgeldy House" and "Tikkabilla".

Haha.

I felt quite ashamed for thinking that.

It's great to know there are other deviant Dad's out there.

;)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

That Sarah Jane bird is the face of Available Cars Castle Donington (I used to live in Nottingham) She's right nippy with a face like a hamster and that ad is on all the time on telly down there

http://www.availablecar.com/?gclid=CLG2i42I0JECFQ3NXgod7QqJ0A

Personally I like Shareen Najiani and Heather the weather although Heathers looking a bit rough these days

Horatio Caine
That Sarah Jane bird is the face of Available Cars Castle Donington (I used to live in Nottingham) She's right nippy with a face like a hamster and that ad is on all the time on telly down there

http://www.availablecar.com/?gclid=CLG2i42I0JECFQ3NXgod7QqJ0A

Personally I like Shareen Najiani and Heather the weather although Heathers looking a bit rough these days

Agreed. But what about her colleague, Gail McGrane?

Haha.

I felt quite ashamed for thinking that.

It's great to know there are other deviant Dad's out there.

;)

"Deviant Dad" - sounds like a late 70's punk group.:P

Just watching Curb Your Enthusiasm at this moment,so i would like to add Cheryl Hines to the list.

Oh my word. Great minds and all that - I watch Curb last night as well, and immediately thought of this thread when Cheryl Hines came on.

Definitely something about her.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Oh my word. Great minds and all that - I watch Curb last night as well, and immediately thought of this thread when Cheryl Hines came on.

Definitely something about her.

I seriously thought the exact same thing!

Gorgeous! I know people will take the **** out of her mouth but she is very nice indeed.

0000041299_20070710162705.jpg

The bird from the chicago town pizza adverts during american idol.

Quite chunky. Blond hair. Cheap looking tan. Massive chebs. Funny nose.

But there is just something quite sexy about her.

Hotel Babylon has some nice totty in emma pierson (receptionist) and the aussie babe who i can't remember her name

Say What Again
I now love Thursday night TV

While I'm on the subject of TV, I'll add to my list the Irish bird and the animal lover/vet bird from the One show.

Christine

christine_bleakley.jpg

Ellie (the episode when they made the presenters sit modern day exams and she dressed like a schoolgirl being the defining moment)

ellieharrison.jpg

Laura Jones from Newsround. Better than Craven any day of the week.

_43050971_laura_250.jpg

I would do terrible things to Ellie from Newsround as well (i think thats her name). I'd even get the peanut butter out for her.

Can someone post a pic please? Using the birds computer and dont think shed be to amused if i was to use it to look up pictures of other woman.

John Leslie.

Yum yum.

Conclusive proof that wimmin are mental.

Nowt to do with him being a Hibbie, everything to do with him being a rapey sex pest bawbag.

Seriously love, you must have a face like a ruptured nipsy if you can't get the Lesley to sex you.

The man's an utter beast. The disappointing thing is when he's out in town, mentalists are still throwing themselves at him.

Nowt to do with him being a Hibbie, everything to do with him being a rapey sex pest bawbag.

Seriously love, you must have a face like a ruptured nipsy if you can't get the Lesley to sex you.

The man's an utter beast. The disappointing thing is when he's out in town, mentalists are still throwing themselves at him.

I think I owe you a beer for that one Dave.

I think everyone in Edinburgh has been touched by John Leslie in one way or another.

The most disturbing thing about him is not his chat up technique (staring at a girl from an uncomfortably close proximity before saying, "Hi, I'm just enjoying the view"; demanding they dance with him, and not taking no for an answer; stalking them round the bar; pointing and gesturing at them even after they have rejected him - yes, I certainly don't envy my girlfriend that encounter...).

It's that he, from first hand evidence, singles out the youngest, drunkest, most impressionable girls in the bar and uses his fame to impress them into bed - all of which reminds me of a joke;

Why do John Leslie's eyes water during sex?

Mace.

It's funny because it's true.

Say What Again
It's that he, from first hand evidence, singles out the youngest, drunkest, most impressionable girls in the bar and uses his fame to impress them into bed

Apart from the fame bit he has the same technique as me. :rolleyes:

Archived