New advertising hoardings

Jamie_the_Jambo

Jamie_the_Jambo

No-one seems to have mentioned this as yet.

Hearts are the first scottish club to have introduced new electronic advertising hoardings like they have at Man U and Arsenal.

This means more advertising revenue as we can advertise many more brands at 15 second slots around the whole ground.

Not sure I like them myself as they are distracting but another step forward in making money.

What your thoughts?

Jamie

Thoughts? I couldn't give a flying toss!

Sorry but so what? Are we playing the Hobo 'we wuz the first to have X, Y and Z' game?

Jamie_the_Jambo
Thoughts? I couldn't give a flying toss!

Sorry but so what? Are we playing the Hobo 'we wuz the first to have X, Y and Z' game?

I was asking what people thought of the money making they can attract and whether people liked them? Nothing to do with who was first.

But at least we know where youre coming from.

Jamie

Wow! Advertising boards!!!!!! :unsure:

Remember we used to have that electric one at the Main Stand side, think it was a Daily Record one, but the slots all turned and a new advert came up now and then. :laugh: The absolute height of techonology.

If only we had got in first with those damned floodlights.

Then we really would have had something to shout about.

jamboinglasgow
I want a tunnock's teacake and a Skoda for some reason!

A least we now now there is a new website coming in Feb 08.

http://www.hearts.tv

The fabled new website, cant wait to see what its like, hopefully they will finally update the U19's squad list as I am sure there are a few guys in that list who are either over the age of 19 or have left the club.

But I am still looking forward to seeing the electronic ad boards

I found it somewhat ironic that the SUN newspaper managed to find themselves boldy advertised on the boards.

Pesky Weegie hacks. :cool:

jamboinglasgow
I found it somewhat ironic that the SUN newspaper managed to find themselves boldy advertised on the boards.

Pesky Weegie hacks. :cool:

probably a Sun operative snuck into the control bit and added the advertisment in.

Archived