Cardiff

paulyjambo

I'm goin down with the boys for a weekend pretty soon, anyone been before?? Whats it like for the pub/club scene? Is there much trouble down that way?

Skippy Doodle
I'm goin down with the boys for a weekend pretty soon, anyone been before?? Whats it like for the pub/club scene? Is there much trouble down that way?

was down there for xmas oasis gig couple of years ago for the weekend. pub club scene not bad. check out flares and reflex for retro music nights. nightmare for taxis tho.didnt get any bother people friendly. dont go to aqua club its ****e.

So i heard! Should be a good one no doubt :cool: You get yr flights booked? Think theres 4 of us grabbing the train! Trouble wise my ma's bf just told me we had better keep our heads down lol.. :confused:

I'm going down for the rugby in a few weeks. I've heard it's awesome. Staying right in the town centre as well so I shouldn't have to worry about cabs.

It is one of the dirtest citys i have seen at night....Think they must just eat and throw the rubbish on the ground..We always stay within walking distance of the city centre so no idea about taxis...

Go to Liverpool/Manchester instead.

Cardiff is full of of Taffs.

They used to go down the mines before they beat the All Blacks you know. I hate the Welsh more than the English. Inbred drongos.

I'm going down for the rugby in a few weeks. I've heard it's awesome. Staying right in the town centre as well so I shouldn't have to worry about cabs.

Snap. I have been a few times though and can tell you that this Rugby weekend is awesome. It even beats a weekend in Munich for the beer festival. You will love it.:dribble:

go down every year for the speedway gp, very good place , all the bars and clubs on one main street. walkabout is good, very large inside, with dance floor down stairs. lap dancers are ok not as good as fantasy palace in edinburgh ;) but worth a visit. the main street gets closed to cars after a certian time, cops are quiet relaxed (more that edinburgh ones).

go down every year for the speedway gp, very good place , all the bars and clubs on one main street. walkabout is good, very large inside, with dance floor down stairs. lap dancers are ok not as good as fantasy palace in edinburgh ;) but worth a visit. the main street gets closed to cars after a certian time, cops are quiet relaxed (more that edinburgh ones).

I go down for the speedway as well every year. most of the late night food places are down one street as well

Archived