Official Golf geeks gibber thread

Victorian

41 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Imagine it got plugged up near the top. How the **** would you even get up to it? :lol: 

And you would probably take a tumble all the way to the bottom after you hit it 🤣

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hmfc_liam06

• Samuel Camazzola

• Irufushi

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

William H. Bonney

I am looking at taking my dad to castle Stuart Next year for his 70th. I’m no longer a member at my golf club so I don’t have a handicap certificate to produce if required. 
My question is, has anyone purchased one online and is it legit? 

https://www.myonlinegolfclub.com/?src=ga&gclid=CjwKCAjwmMX4BRAAEiwA-zM4JnoUuXoHlRAYxzvSWdOwOStaeOUiKSJGThozM5TIDCBTAMua1qxKzRoCR5AQAvD_BwE

What is the requirement for Castle Stuart? Is it more they want to make sure you can actually hit the ball in case folk take 5 hours to go round and chew up half the course and greens?

Always thought a handicap requirement was more for competition play rather than just to get on as a guest. The outings I've been a part of in the past, including the three courses at Carnoustie, didn't require us to show handicap certificates. Maybe they changed the rule after our outing though :D 

William H. Bonney
30 minutes ago, kila said:

What is the requirement for Castle Stuart? Is it more they want to make sure you can actually hit the ball in case folk take 5 hours to go round and chew up half the course and greens?

Always thought a handicap requirement was more for competition play rather than just to get on as a guest. The outings I've been a part of in the past, including the three courses at Carnoustie, didn't require us to show handicap certificates. Maybe they changed the rule after our outing though :D 

It’s just that they say they reserve the right to ask for you to produce one. I’ve never been asked for one either. 
Im looking to book their stay and play package so hopefully it wouldn’t be an issue considering the amount of money I could potential be spending 

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

I am looking at taking my dad to castle Stuart Next year for his 70th. I’m no longer a member at my golf club so I don’t have a handicap certificate to produce if required. 
My question is, has anyone purchased one online and is it legit? 

https://www.myonlinegolfclub.com/?src=ga&gclid=CjwKCAjwmMX4BRAAEiwA-zM4JnoUuXoHlRAYxzvSWdOwOStaeOUiKSJGThozM5TIDCBTAMua1qxKzRoCR5AQAvD_BwE

I don’t think you’ll need one ? I’ve never been asked to show my handicap certificate, played it plenty of times too. 

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

I don’t think you’ll need one ? I’ve never been asked to show my handicap certificate, played it plenty of times too. 

cheers 

Shot a gross 77 today (+8) at Prestonfield off the yellows. Was only +1 for the front 9 and things were going smoothly until I took a 7 on the 12th hole (clattered a tree).

8 pars, 2 birdies, 7 bogeys and 1 triple bogey.

Best round of the year so far, but need to do it off the medal tees in the upcoming comps. I'm off 13, but last year I was having all sorts of issues with my wrist hinge. Think I have things under control now - in my head I feel like it's a 3 quarter swing but in reality the club is parallel. Have a tendency to over swing trying to hit it that little bit too hard so having a little more wrist hinge and a little less shoulder turn is making a difference.

Edited by kila

hmfc_liam06
4 minutes ago, kila said:

Shot a gross 77 today (+8) at Prestonfield off the yellows. Was only +1 for the front 9 and things were going smoothly until I took a 7 on the 12th hole (clattered a tree).

8 pars, 2 birdies, 7 bogeys and 1 triple bogey.

Best round of the year so far, but need to do it off the medal tees in the upcoming comps. I'm off 13, but last year I was having all sorts of issues with my wrist hinge. Think I have things under control now - in my head I feel like it's a 3 quarter swing but in reality the club is parallel. Have a tendency to over swing trying to hit it that little bit too hard so having a little more wrist hinge and a little less shoulder turn is making a difference.

Just in the door from playing there today.

Enjoyed it. Not a great course but it's decent enough. Some interesting holes but agree with some posters earlier, it's bland in places. It reminds me of Thornton here in Fife.

Was out in 39, birdied the 7th. Actually left an eagle putt practically hanging over the hole, was gutted!! Went 6/7 at 10/11, 3 off the tee both holes, which buggered the score.

1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Just in the door from playing there today.

Enjoyed it. Not a great course but it's decent enough. Some interesting holes but agree with some posters earlier, it's bland in places. It reminds me of Thornton here in Fife.

Was out in 39, birdied the 7th. Actually left an eagle putt practically hanging over the hole, was gutted!! Went 6/7 at 10/11, 3 off the tee both holes, which buggered the score.

Did you play off the white tees?

Take it you go went the wall on the 11th? :D It's a testing drive from the back tees, I tee the ball low because the wind is usually from the south west causing a high flight to be caught and carried over.

Yeah the parkland holes could do with a bit more character. More slopes and rough coming in and out like an hourglass might help. The green shape and slopes help make those holes more challenging though.

The best time to play the course is during spring as the parkland holes have lots of blossom trees. Shame it doesn't last long, as the yellow gorse on Arthur Seat with the pink/white/green trees makes the round a little trippy.

hmfc_liam06
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Did you play off the white tees?

Take it you go went the wall on the 11th? :D It's a testing drive from the back tees, I tee the ball low because the wind is usually from the south west causing a high flight to be caught and carried over.

Yeah the parkland holes could do with a bit more character. More slopes and rough coming in and out like an hourglass might help. The green shape and slopes help make those holes more challenging though.

The best time to play the course is during spring as the parkland holes have lots of blossom trees. Shame it doesn't last long, as the yellow gorse on Arthur Seat with the pink/white/green trees makes the round a little trippy.

Played off the yellows except for the 16th.

Put my tee shot on the road on 10 and then yeah over the wall at 11 :lol: silly taking driver out the bag on the 10th tbh.

Tricky greens, a lot of them long and narrow. It's definitely a second shot course.

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Played off the yellows except for the 16th.

Put my tee shot on the road on 10 and then yeah over the wall at 11 :lol: silly taking driver out the bag on the 10th tbh.

Tricky greens, a lot of them long and narrow. It's definitely a second shot course.

Back in 90s, one of the main hazards around 9/10 were the ***** who'd wander the course and try and steal your ball. 

Is it 14 or 15, you play around/over Prestonfield House? That's a decent hole. 

John mcCartney
3 hours ago, kila said:

Think I have things under control now - in my head I feel like it's a 3 quarter swing but in reality the club is parallel. Have a tendency to over swing trying to hit it that little bit too hard so having a little more wrist hinge and a little less shoulder turn is making a difference.

Indeed chief,Im kind of completing backswing when wrists cock then set myself for the downswing,down and thru with chest over the ball at impact with a good balanced finish.Thats all you need or it can all go out of sync quite easily.
Not often I say it but Ive done loads of work over lockdown and reaping the rewards now.Had a very good consistent ball striking  round at the Fairmont Kittocks last Sunday and looking forward to this weekend although my home course Leven Links at the moment is so fecking busy its ridiculous trying to book a time.
Looking at Goswick.

hmfc_liam06
2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Back in 90s, one of the main hazards around 9/10 were the ***** who'd wander the course and try and steal your ball. 

Is it 14 or 15, you play around/over Prestonfield House? That's a decent hole. 

15th, the house is to the left of the fairway. Downhill par 4.Nearly greened it....walked off with a 5 :lol:

DeChambeau really is a wank eh. Took 10 on a par 5 and stormed off at the end :D

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/golf/bryson-dechambeau-memorial-10-pga-golf-a9626026.html

That week was not without some issues. During the third round, he got testy with a camera man for filming him after he hit a poor shot that led to bogey.

He said after the round in Detroit, “I understand that it’s his job to video me, but at the same point, I think we need to start protecting our players out here compared to showing a potential vulnerability and hurting someone’s image. I just don’t think that’s necessarily the right thing to do,” he said.

“We don’t mean anything by it, we just care a lot about the game,” he added. “For that to damage our brand like that, that’s not cool in the way we act because if you actually meet me in person, I’m not too bad of a dude, I don’t think.”

Such a moment didn’t happen Friday.

After he hit his tee shot a little long on the par-3 16th, his caddie walked over towards the camera and blocked the view.

Samuel Camazzola

Pretty rank round today. Out in +2 and not striking the ball great. Wheels came off on back 9 with five straight bogeys. 

On another note, I see Ryan Giggs was sampling Dumbarnie today. It's starting to attract the travellers from a far now. 

Samuel Camazzola

I decided to make a return visit to Dumbarnie Links to today and found it even better than the first time. Cannot express how good this place is! 

More testing conditions today as the wind was gusting and a couple of showers blew over. 

Despite two 3 putts and a double bogey after finding the water from a bunker on 10, I managed to battle to a 77. Four birdies helped but ball striking still not quite as crisp and consistent. 

For anyone swithering on somewhere to play or try somewhere new, this is the place. They have several tees to accommodate ability and allow everyone to enjoy it. 

26 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

For anyone swithering on somewhere to play or try somewhere new, this is the place. They have several tees to accommodate ability and allow everyone to enjoy it. 

It's on my list, hopefully one day soon.

Their website lacks a hole-by-hole guide, unless I can't find it. A nice selection of photos that a little difficult to flick through with no captions of what hole it is.

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, kila said:

It's on my list, hopefully one day soon.

Their website lacks a hole-by-hole guide, unless I can't find it. A nice selection of photos that a little difficult to flick through with no captions of what hole it is.

Bunkered did a preview in their mag a while back. They may have that same content on their webpage. 

They did a preview video on their YouTube channel which should give a little flavour. Iona Stephen did something for Golfing World too. 

13 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Not the course planner you were looking for but some info on each hole;

https://www.bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/dumbarnie-links-a-hole-by-hole-guide

Your green fee includes a little pack (tees, marker's, pitch fork...) which includes a yardage book. 👍 

That's a good link. Looks a cracking course, lots of ways to play some holes.

Amazed how that can be carved out in the space of 2 years and look like it's been there for decades.

Could it host a European Tour event?

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, kila said:

That's a good link. Looks a cracking course, lots of ways to play some holes.

Amazed how that can be carved out in the space of 2 years and look like it's been there for decades.

Could it host a European Tour event?

A few senior bodies involved seem to have that in their plans. Depends on how much the infrastructure of routes into the course and local amenities plays but wouldn't be surprised if it got an opportunity to play a role in the Dunhill one year. A few management bodies seemed to have been lured from Kingsbarns too. 

If you are looking to gain the full experience, the clubhouse is targeted to open in September. It's just a check-in portakabin at present and a bbq /refreshments area. However, bookings may start to be snapped up more often with restrictions easing. On both occasions, I've had the benefit of keeping an eye on availability and the weather forecast to pick good days and times. 

You won't be disappointed. 🏌️ 

hmfc_liam06

First round of the club championships for me today, carded a 78 and currently sat in 6th place in the B section. Pretty pleased, good opening round with the final qualifying round next Sunday. 

Another 0.2 off the handicap as well, down to 11.8.

Just subscribed to Bunkered magazine,8 issues for £27 and a dozen Srixon soft feel golf balls free.Anybody else buy golf magazine's?

Samuel Camazzola
28 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

First round of the club championships for me today, carded a 78 and currently sat in 6th place in the B section. Pretty pleased, good opening round with the final qualifying round next Sunday. 

Another 0.2 off the handicap as well, down to 11.8.

What's your divisional cut off? A lot clubs I've known have had A up to and including 12.

Good scoring. 👍 

Was meant to ask, has Craig Donnelly taken over your pro shop? 

2 minutes ago, weegranty said:

Just subscribed to Bunkered magazine,8 issues for £27 and a dozen Srixon soft feel golf balls free.Anybody else buy golf magazine's?

I usually subscribe to it around October time. £35 for the magazine and three vouchers for rounds chosen from a list of 15/20 places. If you only use one voucher, you've generally got your money's worth. 

hmfc_liam06
Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

What's your divisional cut off? A lot clubs I've known have had A up to and including 12.

Good scoring. 👍 

Was meant to ask, has Craig Donnelly taken over your pro shop? 

Our B section is 10's and over. Hopefully have a good chance at it the way I'm playing.

Yeah it's Craig Donnelly, well it's one of his assistants, think Craig is in Spain full time now.

Samuel Camazzola

Our B section is 10's and over. Hopefully have a good chance at it the way I'm playing.

Yeah it's Craig Donnelly, well it's one of his assistants, think Craig is in Spain full time now.

His golf empire is expanding! 😄

He has Cluny, Balumbie, possibly still Kirkcaldy and I think he has the retail part of Haddington. I've also heard he has a driving range through the west. 

Yeah, his family are based in Spain. He and his wife started a golf tours company a few years back which evolved around the Alicante area. This year will be quiet on that front... 

hmfc_liam06
Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

His golf empire is expanding! 😄

He has Cluny, Balumbie, possibly still Kirkcaldy and I think he has the retail part of Haddington. I've also heard he has a driving range through the west. 

Yeah, his family are based in Spain. He and his wife started a golf tours company a few years back which evolved around the Alicante area. This year will be quiet on that front... 

Yeah I think we're his 6th outlet. It's a good set up for us, we don't get the most traffic so someone with franchises works for us, less pressure on the shop to earn than a standalone pro.

Samuel Camazzola

Yeah I think we're his 6th outlet. It's a good set up for us, we don't get the most traffic so someone with franchises works for us, less pressure on the shop to earn than a standalone pro.

He parted company with Balbirnie due to negotiations over his retainer not being agreed. I believe the club were looking for more of his time for what was being paid. His other business interests were likely too lucrative to give up. 

I had my usual mixed bag of good and bad.   Worst start of the 4 comps I've played.   +6 thru 5,  then a couple of pars,  another double,  a couple of good pars,  good birdie chance missed,  a couple of good pars,  good birdie chance missed at a 460 yard par4,  final shotgun cartridge to the foot with a daft 3putt.   Missed buffer by 1.    I was a bit unlucky to find bunkers with three good fairway/hybrid shots though.

I can still manage to card better than I'm playing sometimes.   Occassionally rescue a decent score from the clouds.    But wimping out of putts or failing to commit to the shot is costing me most times.    The killer instinct of always making the best out of a card is not there.

hmfc_liam06

Just on the way back from Auchterarder, what a really good track. Reminded me of quite a few other courses, obviously had a lot of Gleneagles to it but parts reminded me of Ladybank and Forfar. Condition was superb too.

Highly recommend if anyone is ever thinking of a round there.

From a gross 77 last time to a 91 today. FFS.

Putter was awful, kept pushing them just right, even from 2 feet. Tried to stand further away, adjust grip/shoulder alignment but nope. It's the one thing I don't really practise to be honest, so all my own fault. I have a good read/feel for speed, but had a tendency for the wrists to slip a little either opening or closing the face enough to push or pull the putt off line.

Using an old Ping putter I've had for nearly a couple of decades. Maybe time to invest in a good one with a bit more of a weight.

17 hours ago, kila said:

From a gross 77 last time to a 91 today. FFS.

Putter was awful, kept pushing them just right, even from 2 feet. Tried to stand further away, adjust grip/shoulder alignment but nope. It's the one thing I don't really practise to be honest, so all my own fault. I have a good read/feel for speed, but had a tendency for the wrists to slip a little either opening or closing the face enough to push or pull the putt off line.

Using an old Ping putter I've had for nearly a couple of decades. Maybe time to invest in a good one with a bit more of a weight.

If you like your putter but need something heavier try adding some lead tape.

Pushing means you may be taking it back a little too much on the inside, try working on taking the putter straight back.

Hope  that helps:thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, merrymac said:

If you like your putter but need something heavier try adding some lead tape.

Pushing means you may be taking it back a little too much on the inside, try working on taking the putter straight back.

Hope  that helps:thumbsup:

Yeah some tape to weight my existing putter is a good idea.

Even going back on the correct line the putter has never felt right. I think it's a weight issue as it's too easy to flop the wrists a little, something a hit heavier would make the wrists a bit sturdier?

Samuel Camazzola
25 minutes ago, kila said:

Even going back on the correct line the putter has never felt right. I think it's a weight issue as it's too easy to flop the wrists a little, something a hit heavier would make the wrists a bit sturdier?

The Ping Sigma Doon is a heavy putter and worth a trial. Its longer in length and counterbalanced with an oversized grip. 

https://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/ping-sigma-g-doon-cb-golf-putter-pisigmacb0

59 minutes ago, kila said:

Yep it would. 

Have you also thought about an oversize grip to restrict the wrist movement?

I've tried someone's oversized grip but I think it was more the weight of their Odyssey putter that felt good.

Seen a few second hand one Odyssey White Ice No5 at reasonable prices that I'm tempted by. I like a more traditional looking putter than something sci-fi like. Not that the Ping suggested was like that but some of the latest models look bizarre.

image.jpeg.6d1e2ab8a40e64b8fd1716801fa8ab31.jpeg

Samuel Camazzola

The Ping Sigma range is quite extensive and they've modernised some of their classic models to go with the 'futuristic' looking ones. Their Sigma 2 range includes a feature where you can adjust the putter length (between 32 and 36 inches). 

I have three different models (Tyne, Doon and Wolverine) and all good quality build with different feels. 

neal-jambos

Had a different round tonight. Don’t have an official handicap yet but usually play to 18. I was 2 over thru 5, then 18 over thru 10. Totally collapsed after a massively sliced 3 wood on 6 then couldn’t hit anything straight for a few holes just playing from one rough to the other. 

Finished on +26. So frustrating because I know I can break 80 at winterfield (65 par) but lately it has been closer to 90. Need to get back to the range hopefully tomorrow night to fix my slice before I play again on Thursday. I was driving straight for 2 rounds after a few lessons, but now my slice is worse than ever. 

neal-jambos
5 hours ago, kila said:

I've tried someone's oversized grip but I think it was more the weight of their Odyssey putter that felt good.

Seen a few second hand one Odyssey White Ice No5 at reasonable prices that I'm tempted by. I like a more traditional looking putter than something sci-fi like. Not that the Ping suggested was like that but some of the latest models look bizarre.

image.jpeg.6d1e2ab8a40e64b8fd1716801fa8ab31.jpeg

I’ve got the Odyssey o-works 1 and think it is good without being too sci-fi looking. Putting seems to be the only consistent part to my game just now. 

9 minutes ago, neal-jambos said:

Had a different round tonight. Don’t have an official handicap yet but usually play to 18. I was 2 over thru 5, then 18 over thru 10. Totally collapsed after a massively sliced 3 wood on 6 then couldn’t hit anything straight for a few holes just playing from one rough to the other. 

Finished on +26. So frustrating because I know I can break 80 at winterfield (65 par) but lately it has been closer to 90. Need to get back to the range hopefully tomorrow night to fix my slice before I play again on Thursday. I was driving straight for 2 rounds after a few lessons, but now my slice is worse than ever. 

Sounds like you're a similar level to me. I've had a form nightmare since lockdown. My irons went to pieces and driving was my only strong point, but suddenly a few rounds ago the good drives deserted me too and were replaced by horrendous snap hooks. Literally only hit one decent drive over 3 rounds. 

I shot a net +10 in the club comp on Saturday. All over the place. 

Played 12 holes this afternoon, however,

and was net -3. Still a couple of dodgy drives but my irons were suddenly solid. No idea what I was doing different but I hope it continues. 

Such a frustrating game! 

neal-jambos
9 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Sounds like you're a similar level to me. I've had a form nightmare since lockdown. My irons went to pieces and driving was my only strong point, but suddenly a few rounds ago the good drives deserted me too and were replaced by horrendous snap hooks. Literally only hit one decent drive over 3 rounds. 

I shot a net +10 in the club comp on Saturday. All over the place. 

Played 12 holes this afternoon, however,

and was net -3. Still a couple of dodgy drives but my irons were suddenly solid. No idea what I was doing different but I hope it continues. 

Such a frustrating game! 

Yeah it's such a frustrating sport because at times I can't work out what I done differently to the swings before when everything was going perfectly. I had 5 holes of my irons being near enough perfect, to pulling or pushing everything, but not being able to work out what I was doing differently. 

At least if it does click for you in a comp then you should have a decent chance of being near the top 😄

The same has happened with my drives. Don't know what i'm doing differently from my lesson when a bad shot was slicing by 20 yards, to now my slice probably going 100 yards right. Tempted to leave my driver in the bag because the course I play is short, and I hit my 4 iron just short of 200 yards so i'd get away with that then be a short iron or wedge into most greens. It's just not as satisfying as the odd occasion I do put a drive straight down the middle. 

1 minute ago, neal-jambos said:

Yeah it's such a frustrating sport because at times I can't work out what I done differently to the swings before when everything was going perfectly. I had 5 holes of my irons being near enough perfect, to pulling or pushing everything, but not being able to work out what I was doing differently. 

At least if it does click for you in a comp then you should have a decent chance of being near the top 😄

The same has happened with my drives. Don't know what i'm doing differently from my lesson when a bad shot was slicing by 20 yards, to now my slice probably going 100 yards right. Tempted to leave my driver in the bag because the course I play is short, and I hit my 4 iron just short of 200 yards so i'd get away with that then be a short iron or wedge into most greens. It's just not as satisfying as the odd occasion I do put a drive straight down the middle. 

I hit the most wild drive I've ever seen anyone hit in my life on Saturday. 12th hole and after hooking every previous drive I was determined not to do it again. Deliberately opened up my stance, weakened my grip, had the face slightly open and proceeded to rocket a massive push-slice about 45 degrees to the right, over the adjacent hole, over the trees down the side of that hole and I reckon it probably landed on a fairway two holes over. :lol: Declared unplayable as it would be an utter beamer going for it.

Hooked my next one in the trees. :vrface: 

Had my best round on sunday to date. Usually im mid to high 40s for 9 holes at Melville but recently that's been coming down slightly with a few 44s then a 41 on Sunday. Other than the 4th i decided to keep the driver in the bag to see if it would help, turns out it did. Used my 5 iron and hit 4/4 fairways so extremely happy with that. Bit of work on my short game and hopefully I'll break 40 soon.

neal-jambos
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

I hit the most wild drive I've ever seen anyone hit in my life on Saturday. 12th hole and after hooking every previous drive I was determined not to do it again. Deliberately opened up my stance, weakened my grip, had the face slightly open and proceeded to rocket a massive push-slice about 45 degrees to the right, over the adjacent hole, over the trees down the side of that hole and I reckon it probably landed on a fairway two holes over. :lol: Declared unplayable as it would be an utter beamer going for it.

I know how you feel. I changed my grip and it feels like I need to try to hook it for the ball to go straight. Yesterday it just wasn't happening and everything was starting right and going further right, so i'm hoping to get to the range tonight if this rain stops.

I was on the 13th tee, and put my drive over the 12th fairway, up a hill covered in heavy rough, over the 11th green, over more rough nearly onto the 17th fairway. Copied you saying it was unplayable then found it going up the 17th. The hole slightly goes to the left, so I probably would've had a 300 yard approach shot on a 360 yard hole over a green and tee box :lol: My usual drive carries about 260 yards, so when i properly slice it I can't even be bothered looking for it.

I'm lucky my chipping was great or I probably would've been close to 100.

hmfc_liam06
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Sorry Ray but I couldn't help but laugh. Mostly because it's so relateable :lol:

Although in saying that, I've (almost) eradicated a slice this year. It'll rear it's head but I tend to know that I've come over the top. At the top of the down swing I always make sure I drop the club a touch and deliberate bring the club down as if I was going to push it right...if that makes sense. Was a wee tip from my 3hc mate when we were playing Roxburghe last year and I was toiling badly with a slice. Took a bit of time and at first I was like WTF why are you telling me to push the club right when I'm going right? After a while I started to draw it and it all made sense!

I finally got round to ordering some Lamkin golf grips. Order had a note saying 'tape to follow'. Another parcel arrived today, another 13 grips. With another note saying 'tape to follow'. I now have 26 grips and no tape :laugh:

Will get in touch with the seller again to try work out how to send these back. I'm concerned I'll get another 13 grips next week with the tape still to come...

:trippin:

Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, kila said:

I finally got round to ordering some Lamkin golf grips. Order had a note saying 'tape to follow'. Another parcel arrived today, another 13 grips. With another note saying 'tape to follow'. I now have 26 grips and no tape :laugh:

Will get in touch with the seller again to try work out how to send these back. I'm concerned I'll get another 13 grips next week with the tape still to come...

:trippin:

Tell them to get a grip,