?1m for Andy Dorman

Guest GhostHunter

Charlie-Brown

Unlikely to get that much for an SPL player with only a year left on his contract however by talking up the price means the Buddies take a tough negotiating stance to bid the price up for any potential buyers.....they'd probably settle for half that although hope for some club to make a silly offer.....he won't be available on the cheap is what they are saying.

Unlikely to get that much for an SPL player with only a year left on his contract however by talking up the price means the Buddies take a tough negotiating stance to bid the price up for any potential buyers.....they'd probably settle for half that although hope for some club to make a silly offer.....he won't be available on the cheap is what they are saying.

yep, thats the way i see it, will settle for 500k, which puts him out of our price range im afraid, if we are looking for a goal scoring midfielder, Ian Bryson of Kilmarnock would be a better bet, reminds me of Colin Cameron, and could be bought for about 150k at the most

Good on them!! Why be so dismissive of it?! I bet the goals he has scored has helped keep them out of the relegation fight, is that not worth ?1m?

Some of us on here were touting Kingston to be sold for ?2m+.... I know which player i'd want if I could spend ?1m on an attacking midfielder, and it ain't the little fella with the dreads...

We_are_the_Hearts
yep, thats the way i see it, will settle for 500k, which puts him out of our price range im afraid, if we are looking for a goal scoring midfielder, Ian Bryson of Kilmarnock would be a better bet, reminds me of Colin Cameron, and could be bought for about 150k at the most

Don't you mean Craig?

All they are doing is pricing themselves out of the market.

The guy will bide his time to xmas then sign on a bosman for a Championship side, and St. Mhirren will get nowt.

Got to look at it like this he has scored 13 goals from midfield this season and a lot of them have been crackers if one of our midfielders had done this we would probably be asking the same.I have not really seen a lot of the guy as I tend to try and avoid watching St Mirren games even the highlights because they are so rank but have seen a few of his goals so don't know if he is great shakes or not.Goals I have seen have been crackers though

i'd pay a million for him if i had the spare cash, however clubs don't at the moment so he will go for half that, especially seeing as he's only got a year left on his contract. it's good to see scottish(?) players from smaller clubs (even vile ones like st mirren) commant bigger fees, it can only be good for scottish football

hearts_crazy

Heard Rangers were interested. If he is stupid enough to sign for them then I hope he enjoys playing in the reserve league.

?1m? No chance in the current financial climate, he is a distinctly average player (by that I mean if I was looking for a player to bolster my squad Andy Dorman would be far from the first 'affordable' player to pop into my head). I doubt Rangers would pay that for a second team bench warmer.

All they are doing is pricing themselves out of the market.

The guy will bide his time to xmas then sign on a bosman for a Championship side, and St. Mhirren will get nowt.

GOOD

Don't like McPherson and obviously not St Midd, but if they want to value him at ?10M then good on them. Why should teams sell players even at their market value if they don't want to.

If they would rather take their chances of losing him for nothing in a year, thats a decision made by the club and I get it.

I think it's good that Hearts, Hibs and now (maybe) St Mirren are trying to price the Auld Firm out. About time teams did. They've been plundering for too long.

Thing is we get priced out too, but heyho, he's their player and they decide the price!

And anyway, 13 goals from midfield in a pish team, ?1M. Bruno, 6 goals in the 3rd place team - how much would u want for him?? (not saying he's better than Bruuuuno, just giving comparison)

markletissier

clearly trying to out clubs like us off his scent. the man has clearly been on the meths in the last few days.

Only a Game

If we had ?1 million lying about an office at Tynie that we didnt know about then he'd be good use of a spare million IMO.

As it is we dont and I doubt we'll be paying a transfer fee of any kind, let alone ?1 million for any player in the next 3 seasons AT LEAST.

Archived