T in the Park Tickets.

Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

I'm going to get T in the park tickets on Sat. Has anyone done this before? Options are:

1 Try on the phones

2 Try online

3 Queue at Tickets Scotland on Rose Street.

From what I've heard the phones and online are a bit of a gamble so I'm happy to queue but I've heard everything from queuing from 5pm Friday to "you'll get them by turning up at 9am Sat"

Just looking for a bit of advice

Cheers.

you will need to queue well in advance - there will be ppl camping out all night.

if you do try online, make sure you only use one window, dont try to be clever by having more than one window open at a time. once you try to buy tickets it will put you in a q, all you can do is wait and hope for the best.

A Boy Named Crow

I've not been to Scheme In The Dark for about four years now. Why is it all of a sudden so hard to get tickets? They used to be on sale for weeks, all you had to do was saunter into Ticket Scotland and you were sorted.

If its through Ticketmaster then get your account set up before hand with all your personal details including your credit card details.

I'm going to get T in the park tickets on Sat. Has anyone done this before? Options are:

1 Try on the phones

2 Try online

3 Queue at Tickets Scotland on Rose Street.

From what I've heard the phones and online are a bit of a gamble so I'm happy to queue but I've heard everything from queuing from 5pm Friday to "you'll get them by turning up at 9am Sat"

Just looking for a bit of advice

Cheers.

I used lastminute.com last year.

Go Que for them - you'll definately get them and if you are going with a mate, take a carry ott, desk chairs and a radio.

I done it for the first time last year. Quite a good atmosphere - guys with guitars having a jam - good laugh.

Sexton Hardcastle

apparenlty its going to open on thursday nite to cmapers then the same as last year- gig for campers friday nite then the rest sat and sun. more stages and more tickets. Gona be a tight squeeze!

Patrick Bateman

Go to Benicassim music festival instead.

It's cheaper (minus flights and extra accomodation), is right next to a huge beach, has no neds and... Spanish Women.

Need I say more?

tommythejambo

Think me and some mates are meant to be going this year. I've already got my tickets, most of them don't. Looks like they will have to camp.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

If you are going to queue I recommend getting there at least 3 hours before the shop opens. I've queued before and it takes ages.

Go Que for them - you'll definately get them and if you are going with a mate, take a carry ott, desk chairs and a radio.

I done it for the first time last year. Quite a good atmosphere - guys with guitars having a jam - good laugh.

only if you're there well in advance though...

Sexton Hardcastle

must be a muggers wet dream... friday late nite/sat ealry morning. loads of kids outside a shop with hundres of money in their pocket. Il hit ebay in time

Archived