Weegie ****....

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

and an accidental boycott of the gretna game.

Out on friday night and was assaulted by two of the west's finest on bath street at about 3am. Real hard men, attacking a guy from behind, who was standing with a group of girls, and nobody to jump in. FYI they were about ages with me, say mid to late twenties.

Thanks to them i missed the gretna game and had to pass on my ticket for simian mobile disco at the arches on saturday night. Total ****, unprovoked attack and currently sitting typing this with one eye shut and with stitches.

Still, the polis caught them. They ran down bath lane and when someone shouted, "they've gone down the lane" they had the intelligence to come running back out the lane into the hands of two waiting coppers. :cool:

Terrible mate. Hope you are on the mend soon.

I was assaulted in Niddrie as a 15 year old. At a bus stop.

I was quite badly affected by it through my late teens. Paranoid to go to strange areas. Walking about late at night etc, etc.

People who do this sort of stuff are filth.

ahhh the weedgies!!!

My mate was a tax dodger through there a few years ago and got mugged by 3 chavs at one o'clock in the afternoon for his mobile!!

I myself have never had any bother through west........I just don't bother going!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Wasn't these two was it?

p16a.jpg

Weegies are disgusting creatures .... as if you don't have enough reason to hate them already.

Aggressive, loud, over the top, rude, obnoxious, trampy, bucky drinking utter arseholes who think it's trendy to wear their Huns/Sellick top to a shopping centre.

Can't stand them. They are an embarrassment to Scotland.

Out on friday night and was assaulted by two of the west's finest on bath street at about 3am. Real hard men, attacking a guy from behind, who was standing with a group of girls, and nobody to jump in. FYI they were about ages with me, say mid to late twenties.

Thanks to them i missed the gretna game and had to pass on my ticket for simian mobile disco at the arches on saturday night. Total ****, unprovoked attack and currently sitting typing this with one eye shut and with stitches.

Still, the polis caught them. They ran down bath lane and when someone shouted, "they've gone down the lane" they had the intelligence to come running back out the lane into the hands of two waiting coppers. :cool:

Well at least they got them.

This has also happened to me, after bother in a club in Dunfermline, I took a step out the door with the bird and some **** ran past and smacked me in the eye. 3 nights In hospital and a fractured eye socket later eh...

Never caught the git too...

Know how you feel - to a certain extent -, mate.

I got punted in the face outside City a couple of years back. Bad Times!

Not good mate.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Bad yin.

You didn't miss much at Tynie, although I wish I'd known myself Simian were playing. Awesome live.

Not been out in Glesga since my mate spent a couple of nights in the Southern due to "mature" neds. They jumped an Asian at random just off George square and when we stepped in they had it with us. Needless to say my mate came off second best. Baring in mind we we're barely 19 at the time and the flumps that done us we're late twenties early thirties. Low life sc** the lot of them.

chester copperpot

Would never go out boozing in Glesgae city centre, heard too many stories about attacks.

Seems Liquidator is yet another victim of a mindless attack.

Go out for meals in the centre with the missus, and even walking back to the car at the back of 10, you still get some savoury characters about and need to watch your step.

Best avoid the place for nights out, lets them fight amongst themselves.

Hope you're better soon mate.

Theres ***** everywere, it isnt limited to weegies

Remember some **** had a go at me after the SC semi 2 years ago, bottled it until i Slipped then jumped on my knee as I was on the ground

They all have something in common and that is that they are cowardly *****s who always have to have an upper hand, be it numbers, sobriety or whatever

Its funny how these hardmen never start a fair fight:rolleyes:

Sexton Hardcastle

jees. cant believe i didnt get a **** on new year with my hearts scarf in george square and sauchie hall street!

Remember some **** had a go at me after the SC semi 2 years ago, bottled it until i Slipped then jumped on my knee as I was on the ground

They all have something in common and that is that they are cowardly *****s who always have to have an upper hand, be it numbers, sobriety or whatever

Would agree entirely, could happen anywhere. Dull yin though bud, hope you're on the way to recovery.

Well at least they got them.

This has also happened to me, after bother in a club in Dunfermline, I took a step out the door with the bird and some **** ran past and smacked me in the eye. 3 nights In hospital and a fractured eye socket later eh...

Never caught the git too...

doesn't surprise me lived in Dunfermline a few years now taken a few digs for no reason when i've not been expecting thankfully never as serious as yours! the town sorry i mean city centre (what a ********ing joke that is no more a city than kelty is lol) is getting worse by the year full of neds and no marks at the weekend looking for trouble!

Brutal to hear mate..... hope its not too sore mate.

Make sure you get criminal damages... I got jumped the day hibs got beat of Livie in thee cup game, doing nothing minding my own business when a fight spilled out the Dalmeny Bar in leith, concussed and left with a hole in my retina, couldnt remember much and was put off pressing charges by a stupid biatch of a police wifey.

Tried to claim c.damages but was told due to me not pressing charges at the time the chance of c.damages was slim.

Id agree with that although im not one to disagree with any anti weegie sentiment no matter what it is.

The worst kicking ive had was in our glorious city fae two fandans just along from topkapi a few years back. I was more ****ed off cause i was going to newcastle a few hours later for my birthday and had two black yaks, a broken nose and ribs and a timberland imprint behind my lugs for that.

I didnt get in too many clubs that night.

I also wasted the next 2 months of saturday nights hanging around the area it happened even though i was so ****ed when it happened i didnt even know what they looked like.

get well soon mate,i hate weegie land and them also.iv often wondered why they hate us so much and the only thing i can think of is wev got THEE castle and theyv got castlemilk

Patrick Bateman

I live in Glasgow and can confirm that the place is INFESTED with human vermin. I wish there was a quick, sharp solution to this problem, I just hope the police are given total responsibility to deal with them without prejudice; they deserve no sympathy or mercy whatsoever.

Bad yin.

You didn't miss much at Tynie, although I wish I'd known myself Simian were playing. Awesome live.

i can confirm that simian where fantastic on saturday night (not as good as JUSTICE where a few months back), i like some of there tunes but the album as a whole is not my favourite, but live they ramped it right up and they where much harder than i was expecting, maybe for the scottish crowd? shame it finished at the back of ten tho. sorry to hear about the heavy handed weegies, least you dont have to live through here like me.

The People's Chimp
i can confirm that simian where fantastic on saturday night (not as good as JUSTICE where a few months back), i like some of there tunes but the album as a whole is not my favourite, but live they ramped it right up and they where much harder than i was expecting, maybe for the scottish crowd? shame it finished at the back of ten tho. sorry to hear about the heavy handed weegies, least you dont have to live through here like me.

Ha ha, well I do. Got a couple of texts which confirmed that simian were quality. Ach well.

Cheers for the messages, it's still a sore one, made all the worse by the polis phoning me at the back of ten last night and asking me what cross words I was having with people in the pub. Er...none! The **** must be trying to weasel in their excuses already. Glad that strathclyde's finest are doing their best....:confused:

"I can tell wi that accent your no frae around here..."

Would never go out boozing in Glesgae city centre, heard too many stories about attacks.

Seems Liquidator is yet another victim of a mindless attack.

Go out for meals in the centre with the missus, and even walking back to the car at the back of 10, you still get some savoury characters about and need to watch your step.

Best avoid the place for nights out, lets them fight amongst themselves.

Hope you're better soon mate.

tbh mate i dont think its that bad, certainly no worse than anywhere else. been through here for over 5 years and only had 1 bit of aggro that jumps to mind, had far more run-ins in dumfries, and edinburgh for that matter, and im hardly ever in edinburgh.

Ha ha, well I do. Got a couple of texts which confirmed that simian were quality. Ach well.

Cheers for the messages, it's still a sore one, made all the worse by the polis phoning me at the back of ten last night and asking me what cross words I was having with people in the pub. Er...none! The **** must be trying to weasel in their excuses already. Glad that strathclyde's finest are doing their best....:confused:

"I can tell wi that accent your no frae around here..."

strathclydes finest are probably more unsavoury characters than the guys you hada run in with! w@nkers!!

hope your feeling better soon

Archived