?22 & ?15 - is this a drop in price?

3inaBednar

Official site saying derby tickets start at ?22 and Utd tickets ?15, is this not a few quid cheaper than normal, if so well done Hearts!

Why I bother with a season ticket, I could have saved ?100 this season buying individual tickets.:hanged:

Really? I have saved money as I paid less tahn ?15.00 a match effectively.

Jambof3tornado

Your season ticket is a guarenteed seat and f all else. It used to be worthwhile as it saved you money compared to pay at the gate but over the last few season what with special offers etc the loyalist of fans end up paying more!!

Now next season will be different coz without a season ticket you wont get in!!(well it will be harder than its been this season,coz all the glory hunters shall return in their droves!):sorcerer:

?22 cat A and ?15 cat B are the prices for the old stand and are the same as they have been all season .. good deal if you bought the ?30 two game package thou ..

PresidentRomanov
Your season ticket is a guarenteed seat and f all else. It used to be worthwhile as it saved you money compared to pay at the gate but over the last few season what with special offers etc the loyalist of fans end up paying more!!

Now next season will be different coz without a season ticket you wont get in!!(well it will be harder than its been this season,coz all the glory hunters shall return in their droves!):sorcerer:

Better prepare yourself for the PC mob after suggesting Hearts have loyalist fans :sorcerer:

heartsfc_fan
Why I bother with a season ticket, I could have saved ?100 this season buying individual tickets.:hanged:

eh? How much was your season ticket?

What? Just renewed my season ticket and it works out at around ?17 a game for me and around ?8 a game for my son. Good deal as far as I am concerned.

Archived