Ref For Sat V The Tic

jambotony

Dougie Mcdonald!!!

Source?

Heartsfc.co.uk

Any chance we had of winning has just went out the window.

Dougie Mcdonald!!!

Source?

Heartsfc.co.uk

Any chance we had of winning has just went out the window.

Our discipline record just had another sending off added to it.

John

Not a good appointment. He was the ref in 2006 when we didn't get a stonewall penalty. He was also the ref there in the 1-1 burely last game in charge.

Dweeb

I'm quite happy to bet we will have at least 4 or 5 players booked, possibly one sent off and probably have a penalty turned down.

I also think Velicka will score though, he loves a goal against the Weegie's

I'm quite happy to bet we will have at least 4 or 5 players booked, possibly one sent off and probably have a penalty turned down.

I also think Velicka will score though, he loves a goal against the Weegie's

Only for McDonut to chop it off. (the goal that is)

We wont beat ANYONE because of THAT ref.

We won't beat Celtic because they are vastly superior to us, not because of the ref.

We won't beat Celtic because they are vastly superior to us, not because of the ref.

NO TIM WILL EVER BE VASTLY SUPERIOR TO ME!!!

Results this season rather dispute that.

A win each and a draw. Hardly suggest they are far superior to us in head to heads.

John

Nelly Terraces

There will be a Lithuanian sent off for diving. I reckon the bookies should give odds on which one. Reckon Velicka for a cert. McDonald is a crook and should be savaged by us if ever refs a game at Tynie.

That statement is vastly stupid!!

No team in the current SPL are vastly superior to Hearts which makes our current league standing all the more galling.

NO TIM WILL EVER BE VASTLY SUPERIOR TO ME!!!

Second that !

I thought the days of being feared of the OF were well gone :confused:

0-3 HMFC

[b[We[/b] won't beat Celtic because they are vastly superior to us, not because of the ref.

Why use the word "We" in your post when you don't support Hearts?

Has anyone got the stats on our record in games where McDonald is in charge (against all teams)? I think it is something like 2 wins for us in 20+ games he has refereed, and one of those was the Scottish Cup Final that went to pens (where he couldn't influence result anymore).

You'll notice I never mentioned any teams.

Dougie MacDonald has proved time and time again he is a cheat, and I believe that, even if we were superior to Celtic, we still wouldn't be allowed to beat them.

There will be a Lithuanian sent off for diving. I reckon the bookies should give odds on which one. Reckon Velicka for a cert. McDonald is a crook and should be savaged by us if ever refs a game at Tynie.

I'd take it a step further and savage them all.

Each and everyone of them.

At every game.

Zero tolerance.

I'd take it a step further and savage them all.

Each and everyone of them.

At every game.

Zero tolerance.

It won't be more than 2 games we've won with him in charge

I see that St Midden have been told by the SFA that Freeland WILL be in charge of their game even after St Midden asked for him NOT to be given the match

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3132786,00.html

Can you imagine the rumpus if Hearts said they don't want McDonald ever again?

Some St Mirren fan on Newsnow has said that Freeland has never reffed them in the league this season and the season before he was only in charge twice, both away to ICT.

Seems strange that, as if the SFA were actually stopping Freeland from being in charge of a SPL game. Not that the SFA would ever actually appoint refs at a clubs request right enough.

His record in matches he has officated involving us apparently speaks for its' self - I think he's been in the middle in about twenty matches and we've only won one when he's been in charge.

Archived