Kingston

Alfie22

He'll be back late and the press will revel in it. A lot of African players have a very relaxed attitude to returning from international tournaments.

His injury can't be too bad seeing as he was on the bench for the 3rd place play off.

I didnt realize this.........thats very good news !!!

The reason he was on the bench was that in the Cup of Nations, your whole squad, less the starting 11 are on the bench. Its not limited to 5 or 7 sub places. Probably means that the injury isn't too bad, but still wasn't fit enough to play. Had he been at Hearts he wouldn't have made the bench.

His injury can't be too bad seeing as he was on the bench for the 3rd place play off.

I think everyone in the squad can be on the bench so I still think he'd have been too injured to come on.

But what would be the point in being kitted up if there is no chance of playing? Even if he was only there in case of an emergency, it must mean it isn't a disastrous injury.

Even if it is, we've done without him for long enough so missing one more game shouldn't make too much of a difference, especially as I can't see us getting much out of it.

Why is it always our best players that get injured??

I really can't remember Elliot or Neilson being out injured - probably because they cannot run fast enough to pull anything!:rolleyes:

Archived