FAO Steven Frail

colinzeal

I would like to tell you that Callum Elliot is garbage.

If you would like to invite me for a meeting i will gladly tell you why i am of this opinion.

loveofthegame

If you would like to invite me for a meeting i will gladly tell you why i am of this opinion.

:sobored:

i can only hope that calum elliot doesnt come on here,i mean its not as if the guy is trying to have a bad game,maybe a little support for the guy would do his confidence the world of good.

i can only hope that calum elliot doesnt come on here,i mean its not as if the guy is trying to have a bad game,maybe a little support for the guy would do his confidence the world of good.

Same old excuse for a player who is not fit to wear a Hearts jersey - heard it for years with Neilson, Sloan, Hammil, etc, etc!!!

Clum does NOT have the basic ability and application - nothing to do with confidence!

I would also like to sit down with frail where he could enlighten me on why we have to suffer the likes of Elliot and Neilson every week!:mad:

Becasue we don't have much by way of an alternative. I don't think Frail thinks they are the worlds greatest but at RB we have few other options.

As for Elliot, what do you expect Frail to say. "yeah the fans are right Elliot is crap"

Behave yourselves. They might be rubbish but they're Hearts players.

Becasue we don't have much by way of an alternative. I don't think Frail thinks they are the worlds greatest but at RB we have few other options.

As for Elliot, what do you expect Frail to say. "yeah the fans are right Elliot is crap"

Behave yourselves. They might be rubbish but they're Hearts players.

Apparently he is the best young player in the Country according to Frail.

Why should Frail talk to you about his decisions ! He is far more qualified to make the decisions than you i.e he knows something about football. Frail has won the last three spl matches and is starting to make hearts look credible for a top 6 finish ! What have you done to make yiou think he should waste his time listning to what you have to say ?

As for Elliot, what do you expect Frail to say. "yeah the fans are right Elliot is crap"Behave yourselves. They might be rubbish but they're Hearts players.

Yes I do actually!!!!! We can all see it - why can't he????????:mad:

Why should Frail talk to you about his decisions ! He is far more qualified to make the decisions than you i.e he knows something about football. Frail has won the last three spl matches and is starting to make hearts look credible for a top 6 finish ! What have you done to make yiou think he should waste his time listning to what you have to say ?

hahaha.

I dont think he should have a meeting with me, you are right!

It is just he had a meeting with a fan who was slating him for bringing Elliot on in Saturday's match. I was hoping i might get the same sort of response!

That's it guys - close the site!:eek:

No point in making any comment what so ever about players, team selection and tactics unless you are a qualified Manager - wait a minute - Frail is NOT qualified!!!;)

Perhaps he can see it, ever thought about that. But you really expect him to come out and say it do you. What a huge boost that would be for the young players at the club. Play poorly and the coach will slag you publicly. Perhaps that's why Frail is where he is and you are where you are.

I think Elliot is garbage and Neilson is worse but TBH Frail likes them and is gonna play them it is time to move on and hope that when we get a new manager he is sensible enough to see that they are pants and give them the boot !

Guest Dipped Flake

I will take Frails opinion over the OPs any day of the week. If you think our players are crap maybe you should be watching another team. Me, I support all players that run onto the park wearing maroon.

I will take Frails opinion over the OPs any day of the week. If you think our players are crap maybe you should be watching another team. Me, I support all players that run onto the park wearing maroon.

Oh for god sake.

Did i say i didn't support him on the pitch. He is still crap though and if Frail thinks Elliot is good then you would be a fool to take his opinion over mine!

Because i think someone is rubbish who plays for Hearts means i should support someone else??

That's it guys - close the site!:eek:

No point in making any comment what so ever about players, team selection and tactics unless you are a qualified Manager - wait a minute - Frail is NOT qualified!!!;)

I never said that i just questioned why he would have to have a meeting with Frail ! You can express your opinions on a message board ! I also only said Frail was more qualified to make football decisions than a fan, not that he had his badges !

Thankyou !

Sexton Hardcastle

Whats with all the F.A.O. Threads. I highley doubt frail/elliot/ neilson actually goes on kickback. Im sure they spend there thousands a week on much more intresting things rather than getting more abuse rather than 3pm on a sat. Maybe you should find somthing more intresting to do as well...

What an illogical statement!

I've supported Hearts through thick and thin for over 40 years. Through that time I've thought numerous players were crap and not fit to wear a Hearts jersey - and Calum Elliot is well and truly in that bracket!

Perhaps he can see it, ever thought about that. But you really expect him to come out and say it do you. What a huge boost that would be for the young players at the club. Play poorly and the coach will slag you publicly. Perhaps that's why Frail is where he is and you are where you are.

Well if he can see it - why is he letting Elliot anywhere near the park????:sad:

Perhaps it comes down to resources. The alternative to Elliot on the bench was who exactly. Beniusis? Makela? Are they any better. Perhaps the legend that is Pinilla will come back and save us all.

Maybe Elliot is in the shop window and a few games might encourage someone to take him off our hands.

Who knows

If we had a fit Nade I don't think Elliot would be involved that often and once we get a NEW MANAGER!!!!!!!! I don't think you'll see much of Elliot either as I think a new manager would bring in a couple of hopefully better quality players.

The point is Elliot is involved, like it or not. He may be rubbish but I'd think there is far more likelihood of him coming on and having a positive impact if he was not subjected to half wits booing him. Not particularly motivating I wouldn't have thought.

Still if you thnk that that course of action is indicative of supporting your team then boo away. Me I'll remain hopeful that he might shrug it off and do something constructive.

Are you also going to tell him that you think other players are crap or is it just CE?

Do you think any other players deserve the abuse that has been leveled at CE recently?

Perhaps it comes down to resources. The alternative to Elliot on the bench was who exactly. Beniusis? Makela? Are they any better. Perhaps the legend that is Pinilla will come back and save us all.

Maybe Elliot is in the shop window and a few games might encourage someone to take him off our hands.

Who knows

Aye right!!!:1022:

Emmmmmmm...... Why?

we lost!

difference between callum & craig though is it never took craig 60+ games to prove himself

i think someone checked his stats, and elliot has played 68 games...

plenty of time to have proven if he could cut the mustard.

i won't boo elliot, and i hate to hear any of our team being booed, but i can understand where its coming from. he doesn't pick himself so i'll not boo

he hardly set the heather alight during his loan spell either did he?

Are you also going to tell him that you think other players are crap or is it just CE?

Do you think any other players deserve the abuse that has been leveled at CE recently?

I dont know, the fan on Saturday got a meeting for slagging off Elliot, it might only be certain players you will get a response to.

If i did get a chance i would definately slip Neilson in and ask Frail 1. How many goals has Neilson cost us this season? and 2. How many times has he managed to find his own man with a pass rather than into the stand?

I wouldn't worry, I doubt he can read.

I dont know, the fan on Saturday got a meeting for slagging off Elliot, it might only be certain players you will get a response to.

If i did get a chance i would definately slip Neilson in and ask Frail 1. How many goals has Neilson cost us this season? and 2. How many times has he managed to find his own man with a pass rather than into the stand?

Any others or is it just the jkb figures-of-hate that you think are crap?

Who, IYO, has been the worst player for Hearts so far this season?

FTR, the fan on Saturday got a meeting for calling SF an arse, an arse not because of who he put on but because of who he took off.

FTR, the fan on Saturday got a meeting for calling SF an arse, an arse not because of who he put on but because of who he took off.

Worst player(s) this season IMO -

1. Elliot - unsurprisingly crap

2. Neilson - consistantly crap

3. Kurkis - devastatingly crap

4. Goncalves - disappointingly crap

By the way none of these are "figures of hate" as if they are being persecuted - they are just crap. ;)

Graham Thomson

God almighty, give it a break, get a hobby or something.

The latter part never came to light until after i posted the thread. I think Neilson has been our worst player this season as he has cost us several goals and cannot pass a ball to save himself.

These players get slated on here because of their poor performances, it is not for anything else, and as we are a football Club it seems an approprite way to judge players.

God almighty, give it a break, get a hobby or something.

Listen, i dont really want a meeting, it was just based on what happened at the weekend, i find it baffling that Frail rates Elliot.

Don't think there is any need for personal comments given the fact we have never met!

Jambof3tornado
The latter part never came to light until after i posted the thread. I think Neilson has been our worst player this season as he has cost us several goals and cannot pass a ball to save himself.

These players get slated on here because of their poor performances, it is not for anything else, and as we are a football Club it seems an approprite way to judge players.

Listen, i dont really want a meeting, it was just based on what happened at the weekend, i find it baffling that Frail rates Elliot.

Don't think there is any need for personal comments given the fact we have never met!

Jose has cost us far more goals this season than Robbie.

As for Clum he has had plenty of time to shine and hasnt taken the chance even when on loan at Well. No better than Wyness IMO(worse in fact);)

Jose has cost us far more goals this season than Robbie.

As for Clum he has had plenty of time to shine and hasnt taken the chance even when on loan at Well. No better than Wyness IMO(worse in fact);)

Although Jose has been very poor, i would dispute that statement.

anyone remember craig gordons first game?????

Yeah,but what's your point?????? that was hardly Elliots first game,was it?.

Frail's biggest weakness is that he rewards effort rather than ability. You need a mix though. Some of the best players in the world are arrogant, lazy, unfit feckers who can produce a moment of magic every now and again.

Take away velicka's goals and we're as good as relegated this season. Apparantely Makela isn't up to it, but he's scored when he's been given a chance. Pospisil wasn't up to it apparantely, but his goals to game record is probably up there with the wee man's. However, Elliot gets chance after chance to prove himself but clearly isn't the answer.

I've always admired Calum's workrate (thought we could have made a midfielder to be honest), but he's far from the finished article and the team suffers from lack of creativity and application when he plays.

If only Makela had been given the chances that Elliot has had then maybe we'd have notched up a few more goals and points in the process. The man management at this club is a disgrace, and we've somehow managed to shatter the confidence of the majority of players who've arrived the last 2 years.

FTR, I am not an Elliot hater or symphathisor, but a Hearts fan who wants the best 11 available starting the game. No slant on Calum, but he ain't even in the top 20 at the club. Needs a loan move pronto before his confidence collapses completely.

Archived