"I"LL BE BACK"?

maroonlegions

maroonlegions
The world needs more cuddly bombs, imo.

So what did you think off the article, as was menstioned there ,the Raptor is already sophisticated but will evolve into a even better one in time.Know any John Connors out there.?:2guns::gunsmilie::film:

So what did you think off the article, as was menstioned there ,the Raptor is already sophisticated but will evolve into a even better one in time.Know any John Connors out there.?:2guns::gunsmilie::film:

Aye, I read it but I'm not really interested in all that caper to be honest. There will always be evolving ways to blow the **** out of other folks. It's just human nature, dude.

maroonlegions
I stopped reading after 'Okay, it may never happen'.

Ha,ha, well that's honesty for you.I think he meant the terminators depicted in the film Terminator but does suggest that these drones will evolve into highly advanced machines.

maroonlegions
Aye, I read it but I'm not really interested in all that caper to be honest. There will always be evolving ways to blow the **** out of other folks. It's just human nature, dude.

Fair doos , feck, who knows what is coming next eh.

Ha,ha, well that's honesty for you.I think he meant the terminators depicted in the film Terminator but does suggest that these drones will evolve into highly advanced machines.

I have no doubt we will get amazingly advanced drones, similar to the ones depicted in the Terminator films. What I do disagree with in that article is that I believe there will never be a fully automated one, used for killing people or destroying targets, without any form of human control.

maroonlegions
I have no doubt we will get amazingly advanced drones, similar to the ones depicted in the Terminator films. What I do disagree with in that article is that I believe there will never be a fully automated one, used for killing people or destroying targets, without any form of human control.

Fair point and respected, but as you probably know me by now i will keep an open mind on this possibility , each to his own eh.Cheers for the reply.

Archived