"BITCH" ADVICE

vaders uncle

vaders uncle

As gullable and stupid as I am there is one time of the year that I SHOULD remember but I do not. I am married to a wonderful woman Jean who at most of the time ahappy go lucky lady who enjoys a larf.

The time of the year is in fact today, April the first, "April Fools Day".

This morning whilst heading into work I was listening to the CD in the car and I got two messages in a fairly close time. One was from my nephew and the other rom my wife. It stated.....

"Tried to phone you. Hearts are in administration, Romanoff has pulled the plug. SPL to deduct 15 points and that puts us below the Hibs and in the bottom 6. This could be our last season".

Well to say I was upset was an understatement and I thought that I would try and call to see where etc this was heard, as I was about to dial I had an incoming call (hands free) and when I told my colleague about this text he was shocked etc and he said that he had missed that bit on the news.... I then called the wife and asked her a wee bit about it and after a minute it clicked.......what a fe##in bitch, she was left without a name I have to admit. She has played many tricks but this is the lowest of the low. If she said my granny or the dog had died or that the house was on fire I would have thought fine but to say that the Mighty Hearts were in administration, she (and my nephew) had planned thois all on Saturday before the Holland match.

WHAT A BITCH .....Agree/Disagree What should I do to them both?

Smack them about. It's the only way to get even in this case :smash: :smash:

April fools jokes are supposed to be funny that most certainly isn't,

you should string them both up :hanged:

Although you really shouldn't have fallen for it :56::banghead:

Say What Again

Leave her for a 22 year old Polish bird with big tits and a tight arse.

That'll learn her.

As gullable and stupid as I am there is one time of the year that I SHOULD remember but I do not. I am married to a wonderful woman Jean who at most of the time ahappy go lucky lady who enjoys a larf.

This morning whilst heading into work I was listening to the CD in the car and I got two messages in a fairly close time. One was from my nephew and the other rom my wife. It stated.....

"Tried to phone you. Hearts are in administration, Romanoff has pulled the plug. SPL to deduct 15 points and that puts us below the Hibs and in the bottom 6. This could be our last season".

Well to say I was upset was an understatement and I thought that I would try and call to see where etc this was heard, as I was about to dial I had an incoming call (hands free) and when I told my colleague about this text he was shocked etc and he said that he had missed that bit on the news.... I then called the wife and asked her a wee bit about it and after a minute it clicked.......what a fe##in bitch, she was left without a name I have to admit. She has played many tricks but this is the lowest of the low. If she said my granny or the dog had died or that the house was on fire I would have thought fine but to say that the Mighty Hearts were in administration, she (and my nephew) had planned thois all on Saturday before the Holland match.

LOL!!!

May I just say; before you see me on Saturday - I wasn't in on this!!! LMAO!! :)

Haha! That is all! :qqb003:

Haha! That is all! :qqb003:

On second thoughts, I think that you should get your nephew a pint tonight and then give him a lift home! :scooter:

vaders uncle

yeh right on the lift home, he can speak to jis accomplice and she can give him a lift.......on her broomstick.

On second thoughts, I think that you should get your nephew a pint tonight and then give him a lift home! :scooter:

Okay - who's heading along to The Just to see Vader and Vader's Uncle b!tch slap each other?!!! :D

vaders uncle
LOL!!!

May I just say; before you see me on Saturday - I wasn't in on this!!! LMAO!! :)

I believe you young man and we can sit and ignore them, c'mon the Hearts!!

Sawdust Caesar

And if he doesn't you can blackmail him by threatening to tell his missus that he calls her a bitch on a widely read forum. :devil:

vaders uncle
And if he doesn't you can blackmail him by threatening to tell his missus that he calls her a bitch on a widely read forum. :devil:

She was called more than a bitch I have to admit, revenge will be mine!! HAHA

fein..?

Leave her for a 22 year old Polish bird with big tits and a tight arse.

That'll learn her.

Double post

...but if it was as good as the first one it was worth leaving in :D

Guest S.U.S.S.

The op is obviously too stupid to be in possession of a mobile phone and should be forced to hand it back!

Seriously tho, you were well got mate.

??

Guest juvehearts

people tried to get me yesterday

i heard one that callum elliot was called up

got told my real father had left me a house in portobello fae my auntie

got told that barak obama's air force one plane made an emegerancy landing at frankfurt airport.

PMQ's was cancelled due to a bomb threat at buckingham pallace too. funny one that was hoping it was true lol

Miller Jambo 60
people tried to get me yesterday

i heard one that callum elliot was called up

got told my real father had left me a house in portobello fae my auntie

got told that barak obama's air force one plane made an emegerancy landing at frankfurt airport.

PMQ's was cancelled due to a bomb threat at buckingham pallace too. funny one that was hoping it was true lol

Got a fellow jambo yesterday saying that Gordon was coming back to Tyne she replied fact or rumour.

How are you mate.

Archived