Tom Cruise on Scientology

Das Root

holy moly!!!!

that boys screwier than a curly-wurly on a helter skelter!!!

"we gotta get those spectators on the playing field......or outta the arena altogeter!"

"with us or against us..."

get back to makin the movies tommy boy, think lookin up at that lanky bird of yours has drained the blood from your brain!

Can't find the vid - have the Scientologists successfully suppressed it there already??

Click the link above, it's still there. Do you have the correct plug-ins installed to view You Tube vids?

holy moly!!!!

that boys screwier than a curly-wurly on a helter skelter!!!

"we gotta get those spectators on the playing field......or outta the arena altogeter!"

"with us or against us..."

get back to makin the movies tommy boy, think lookin up at that lanky bird of yours has drained the blood from your brain!

It's all about the SPs apparently

Whit the feck's an "SP"? Looney Toons.

Click the link above, it's still there. Do you have the correct plug-ins installed to view You Tube vids?

Videos can be quite moody on my PC, hence the no-appearance I guess.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

SP's are Suppressive Persons ie Non Scientolgists

He scares me

A Boy Named Crow

Umm, well he certainly talks a lot without actually saying anything! Is it just me or does the whole thing seem a bit of a Hollywood New Age Trendy waste of time? Designed to ease the guilt of the super rich about not actually contributing to society. Now they make things better by..erm...well...making things better - Yeah! Boo-ya!!!

Jambojohnnyboy

Used to enjoy his movies during the 80's and I suppose MI3 was pretty good, but overall the guy is a complete tool these days.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I once got captured by these guys when they had a place up the bridges

I was just a boy and they chased me for years, calling the house, sending me letters etc

http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-uncut-the-freedom-medal-award-ceremony?autoplay=true

Now this lot are a li'l bit further towards the dark side. Tom Cruise saved all the 9/11 firefighters from "9/11 cough" don'tcha know.....and he did not ask permission!!

Madder than Mad Jock McMad and a gathering of Clan Mad in March that lot.

I wanna go on vacation and have fun but I can't because.............................................I know, yi'know?

I P Knightley
Not 100% up to terms with sciencetology

Anyone sare what it is?

Well, you're not going to find out from this video.

Apparently you "KNOW", y'know.

One thing that is clear is that they have no tolerance for non-believers (SPs?). He hopes that one day there will be a day when SPs are a thing of the past.

You're either in or you're out.

But it's fun.

Fruitier than a 'kin fruity fruitcake that has been made especially fruity by a fruitarian baker to celebrate St. Fruit's day.

cardboardcutout

i quite fancy becoming a scientologist, do you get your own lab?

is it sodium or potassium you keep in water?

are you allowed to set fire to thing with the bunsen burners?

I'll ask tom!:ninja:

That guy's a loonbag. My band got a gig once with a bunch of those weirdos, got a call about it saying it was "high exposure", but nothing about it being a scientology event. Against drink and drugs, apparently. We didn't go down well, cos the bassist and saxophonists were peshed out of their faces!

They did, however, buy me a pizza.

lost in leith

Popped into their office on Tottenham Court Road in London on the long and winding road back from Paris. It had started raining, I was skint and I was promised a free coffee! I filled in a questionnaire and, guess what, I had problems which could be solved if I read some pamphlets which they generously offered to sell me. Not happy when I finished the coffee and made my excuses. Very strange people :eek:

Tom Cruise is a bit of a legend now!

Total off his nut!

Fair play, he pulled Katie Holmes!

Katie Holmes is a hamster.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

A popular myth I heard was that young Suri was concieved using the frozen sperm of L Ron (allegedly)

I used to spend a lot of time down in Bournemouth/Poole on business many years ago. These freaks have an office in Poole and I got stopped by a guy who asked me some very personal questions to which he seemed to know the 'answers' : questions like , 'you have conflict with your father ?'. Out of curiousity I went into their offices and left very quickly. A bunch of wackos led by a wacko - Ron L Hubbard.

At the moment I spend a lot of time in Germany where Scientology is banned as a 'religion' and there is a high profile murder case involving a Jewish lad who was murdered - allegedly because of his involvement with these freaks.

God knows why Scientology appeals to Hollywood but it does.. it seems to prey on peoples insecurities and at a price , the 'truth' will be revealed.

Read somewhere that L. Ron Hubbard actually spent a lot of time in Edinburgh when he was writing the book of that pesh film th scientologists made with John Travolta, Battlefield Earth i think it was called?

They still have a centre of "personal excellence" on the bridges, just above the subway along from whistle binkies.

:eek::confused::P

Truly scary, especially the comment "I want all of the spectators either on the playing field or out of the arena". Am I the only one that reads it as "If I had my way, I would have all non-believers killed"?!

"It's our responsibility to educate, create the new reality..

..this is the way it should be done"

FFS - that's fascism not scientology..:eek:

Nelly Terraces

Typical Hollywood psychobabble crud from yet another person with a disgusting amount of money for never having to do a real job, or live in the harsh realities of the real world, feited and fawned upon, living a gross and entirely decadent lifestyle beyond the average joe loser in the street.

Totally disgusting, no wonder he's friends of the utterly vacuous and equally gross Beckhams, that pair of role models based on consumption, shallowness, narcissism and so called style over any substance whatsoever. Total fakers.

Aye, blab on Cruise ya ****ing wee rat, try living the life of us mere mortals, with the daily grind ,day in, day out, in a job you hate and you have to worry about paying the bills and the rest of the hassles that grind the ordinary person in the world down. Doubt you'd have time to waffle on about your stupid wee cult then.

Actually a stupid wee cult (or something close to that word) is exactly what that bloke is.

I once got captured by these guys when they had a place up the bridges

I was just a boy and they chased me for years, calling the house, sending me letters etc

Me too...my friend and I were daft enough to think it might be fun and after spending aaaaages filling out that mental questionnaire, they decided I wasn't what they were looking for apparently.

:eek:

Don't know what they saw in my answers, but I suppose it can't be a bad thing.

Archived