Which Players should "Leave Right Now" ?

Rawrrrrrrr

Which Players should do one to fife?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Players should do one to fife?

Cesnauskis+10

Kurskis ruined his Hearts career in the space of two games, he has to go. Mole has to at least go to the reserves along with Elliot.

I love these polls. Especially when the OP makes it a public poll so you can see who has voted for what. Rather oddly it appears Prancer wants rid of nearly everyone. Even Screpsis who hasn't played a game yet.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Rocco Visconte. A very highly rated under 19. Prancer wants rid of him as well.

So Visconte is halfway down the list? Which means the Rocky 3 from bottom must be Rocky Balboa? I would get rid of him. He's big man but he's out of shape.

Pointless poll. Been done to death. Let me be firts to say "St Johnstone"

bilston angel

There are too many clever "managers" on this forum, I agree wer'e top heavy with ordinary players but I am prepared to leave it to the thoroughly professional autonomous manager when and if he is appointed to clear out the deadwood. If it does happen though, it will be interesting to see if if his views will coincide with some of the posters on here, I think we could be in for a few surprises when he completes his assessment of the playing side.

A wonderfully constructive thread!

How people can vote with any conviction to get rid of 17-19 year olds who are just starting out in the professional game is beyond me.

Our up turn in form must really be getting to Prancer at the moment hence the reason for endless Hearts bashing threads.

Tedious in the extreme! :bored:

A wonderfully constructive thread!

How people can vote with any conviction to get rid of 17-19 year olds who are just starting out in the professional game is beyond me.

Our up turn in form must really be getting to Prancer at the moment hence the reason for endless Hearts bashing threads.

Tedious in the extreme! :bored:

Totaly agree 100%

How can you vote for players you have probably never even seen yet. I assume it is due to their fantastic football skill hence the reason they are writing threads and not playing the game!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

rudi must stay

some alternative spelling there, how retro :1022:.

I think it's time we got rid of Neilson tbh, we could really hurt teams with a right-back whos fast and can cross the ball.

Pinilla should go as well if the rumours of him getting 12k a week are true, that's an awful lot to pay a player who doesn't even get a game

I've voted but I've only ticked people that I think we can do with out ie, no replacement...

Also chose Bednar, he's said too much to be trusted to come back.

The squad list

Which ones should go?

You are an A1 bell end. Why are you including young lads who haven't even played a first team game yet?? It's a bollox thread to start with but that just takes the biscuit.

this must be the most negative thread i,ve ever seen somebody must be really sad to spend time thinking this bile up , try supporting your team for a change

I voted callum him staying with Hearts is not going to do much for him, he needs to go, a wee bit sorry for him in some parts but if he can`t come up with the goods he needs to go. sorry callum

Yet again Prancer starts a negative thread after a good run of results!

Include yourself on the list, or are you another Closet Rangers Fan?

Or

Gloryhunter:mad:

tommythejambo

Just having a look at who voted who. Found it a bit funny that the person with the user name RubenPalazuelos, voted for Ruben.

Just having a look at who voted who. Found it a bit funny that the person with the user name RubenPalazuelos, voted for Ruben.

brought a laugh here :welldone:

Thunderstruck

This poll seems to reveal an astonishingly high number of voters who rarely, if ever, participate in debate on JKB.

Are they the "silent majority" or simply those that haven't figured out what the keyboard is for yet?

This poll seems to show the complete stupidity of some fans ! 3 votes for our top scorer to leave ! Genius !!!!! 18 Votes for a man who has just arrived at the club abd who i imagine most have never seen kick a ball ! Sometimes i worry about the brain of people who support this club ! Always moaning i wonder if Cristiano Ronaldo played for us there would still be some Idiot saying he doesn't work hard enough for the team ! GET A GRIP

This poll seems to show the complete stupidity of some fans ! 3 votes for our top scorer to leave ! Genius !!!!! 18 Votes for a man who has just arrived at the club abd who i imagine most have never seen kick a ball ! Sometimes i worry about the brain of people who support this club ! Always moaning i wonder if Cristiano Ronaldo played for us there would still be some Idiot saying he doesn't work hard enough for the team ! GET A GRIP

Well there could be a couple of HOBOs voting.

At the end of the day it still provides you with a clear picture of who everyone thinks should be away.

You will always get some who go against the grain whcih they are entitled to do, but the players i think we should get rid of are the ones who have the most votes, so the general opinion does shine through!

Mole and Elliot should be loaned out again... or a season in the reserves till they get some confidence up again... the partisan support will never get off their backs for the time being!

Prancer's scorched earth policy sees almost 40 players picking up P45's. But we can't say he's not without mercy, as Neilson, Elliott and Makela have all been spared his axe :laugh:

That exit list in full: Jose, McCann,Nade, Miko, Chesney, Benisusis, Kancelskis, Zaliuckas,Pinilla, Ivaskevicius, Basso, Mole, Screpsis, Bednar, D.Armstrong, J.Armstrong, Visconte, Doherty, MacDonald,McLaughlin, Pelosi, Sives, Hjalmer, Thomson, Kurskis, Lithgow, Mackle, Divine, Park, Branny, Cowan, Copil, Hamilton, Kelly, Love, Mearns, McKenzie, Mulrooney, Craig Thompson !

Wow, another 'who would you punt' thread. How original.

Seriously though, do we really need to have one of these every single day, and several times a day when we lose a game. It's fecking pathetic.

I think we should have a 'is Prancer a hobo?' poll, I would be interested to see the results of that one.

Incidentally I didn't vote these polls are tedious in the extreme, oh and FFS :troll:

Dont know enough about the younger players so never voted for any of them. I just voted for the usual numpties that are getting money for bugger all or are total mince. Kurkis, Basso, Zaliukas, Ivaskevicius etc. Never voted for Jose but surely in the summer he will be away. Another very dodgy performance on Saturday. To go along with the countless other dodgy performances he has had this season. Message to Frail, play Lee Wallace.

I voted Neilson, Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, Beniusis, Makela, Kancelskis, bednar, Beslija, Mclaughlin, Pelosi

First 3 had more than enough chances, never gonna be good enough

Beniusis will never get a chance to prove himself after his debut, so may as well let him go somewhere where he can play without being booed

Beslija and Makela, never really had a chance, but will not be good enough

Kancelskis, good player, but rarely get's a chance, so let him go

Bednar, never tried once he had a contract

Mclaughlin and Pelosi, not gonna be good enough

I voted Neilson, Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, Beniusis, Makela, Kancelskis, bednar, Beslija, Mclaughlin, Pelosi

First 3 had more than enough chances, never gonna be good enough

Beniusis will never get a chance to prove himself after his debut, so may as well let him go somewhere where he can play without being booed

Beslija and Makela, never really had a chance, but will not be good enough

Kancelskis, good player, but rarely get's a chance, so let him go

Bednar, never tried once he had a contract

Mclaughlin and Pelosi, not gonna be good enough

I'm always amazed how some on here want to brand players after they leave Hearts - "lazy, never good enough, he was rubbish anyway, etc, etc".

Bednar seems to be branded by some into the "never tried once he got a contract" category.

Not as simple as that guys.

Bednar was electric when he came to Hearts and gave 100%. He then got whacked by big Marv and that put him out for weeks. Rix brought him back in a panic far too soon and that put him back months.

By the time he was regaining fitness our coaching situation was a shambles and a bit of fisticuffs with Vlad meant the end of the road for Bednar.

12 goals in 18 games later for WBA and WE are the big losers!

Domokun, you want rid of all our best players yet would keep the "bad" ones, Why?

I knew I'd get somebody to bite.

This poll is stupid.

:arf:

I'm always amazed how some on here want to brand players after they leave Hearts - "lazy, never good enough, he was rubbish anyway, etc, etc".

Bednar seems to be branded by some into the "never tried once he got a contract" category.

Not as simple as that guys.

Bednar was electric when he came to Hearts and gave 100%. He then got whacked by big Marv and that put him out for weeks. Rix brought him back in a panic far too soon and that put him back months.

By the time he was regaining fitness our coaching situation was a shambles and a bit of fisticuffs with Vlad meant the end of the road for Bednar.

12 goals in 18 games later for WBA and WE are the big losers!

I think Bednar has the potential to be a good player, but I just don't think he will ever fulfil that here. Too much off field stuff, so I think we would be just as well cashing in on him now rather than bring him back and possibly stagnating him again.

Don't get me wrong, if he could come back and play at his best I would happily take him, I just don't see that happening

Interesting that the only player not to get a vote is Banks.

That pretty much sums up how bad the back-up goalkeepers are.

Or the fact that he's a good goalkeeper you plum :wavey:

Archived