A Message from the Members lounge

Rawrrrrrrr

Everybody loves Baz
Apparently the terrace is crap and full of idiots :)

It is, and you're the biggest one of all.

portobellojambo1

And the post above does nothing but emphasise the point.

The Old Tolbooth

To be fair Prancer, theres a LOT of people in the new lounge that think your a right "member" too ;)

Oooh oooh look at me!!!

I hate this website so much I'm going to pay money so I have a new area to annoy and cause trouble on.

You sir, are a prize member indeed.

A Boy Named Crow

People PAY to talk to other people on line? That is a whole new level of sad! I suppose if it makes tham feel mportant and superior then it may be worth it. Personally, I'd get more fun out my fiver by taking it to the pub, but each to his own, ya losers!

ToadKiller Dog
People PAY to talk to other people on line? That is a whole new level of sad! I suppose if it makes tham feel mportant and superior then it may be worth it. Personally, I'd get more fun out my fiver by taking it to the pub, but each to his own, ya losers!

No the people that pay the fiver ,pay for the upkeep of the site ,so you can have your fiver free to use at the pub and come back here and spout **** afterwards.

Carl Weathers

If the site couldn't raise funds, it wouldn't exist. Fact.

So basically the loser's pay for the cool guys like you to post.

:(

Members Lounge - 'Message to Prancer'

Dear Prancer,

We had an escape from your insufferable garbage in the Member's Lounge. We at JKB would like to offer you your fee, plus an extra ?5 in exchange for you buggering off from the Lounge.

Yours in suffering,

The Member's Lounge.

Members Lounge - 'Message to Prancer'

Dear Prancer,

We had an escape from your insufferable garbage in the Member's Lounge. We at JKB would like to offer you your fee, plus an extra ?5 in exchange for you buggering off from the Lounge.

Yours in suffering,

The Member's Lounge.

Add an extra 2 zeros to the end and you have a deal;)

A Boy Named Crow
If the site couldn't raise funds, it wouldn't exist. Fact.

So basically the loser's pay for the cool guys like you to post.

:(

We're going to go over old ground here, but...I still don't get why we need a fee paying site. Celtic and Rangers, not to mention Hibs and Aberdeen manage to have free to use boards. Why are we so different?

We're going to go over old ground here, but...I still don't get why we need a fee paying site. Celtic and Rangers, not to mention Hibs and Aberdeen manage to have free to use boards. Why are we so different?

Do they have anything like the traffic of JKB?

We had 1500 users online on transfer deadline day.

It costs a tenner to subscribe to hibs.net.

The ?5 subs money ensures the survival of the forum and 15% of it goes to the Macraes Battalion Charity.

No-one forces anyone to pay so if you don't want to pay for a resource you clearly enjoy, you don't have to. There are plenty of other free forums for you to use if you'd rather.

Because they are much, much smaller.

the main Celtic board just went to paying as well.

Another drain on the social security. :mad:

Another drain on the social security. :mad:

Well actually, in a rather intelligent move, they've just gone to other sites that are free.

Archived