• Andrew DRIVER
    • Audrius KSANAVICIUS
    • Andrius VELICKA
    • Saulius MIKOLIUNAS
    • Calum ELLIOT
    • Neil McCANN

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Delighted with the 3 points, but thought there was still things lacking performance wise.

Few stood out as stars, would imagine Velicka will get votes for his two goals, but for me I have gone for Palazuelos, who was always looking for the ball, and distributes it well (although he did turn into trouble once in the second half).

MODS - Could you sticky this for the duration please. You can also dispose of the Rangers MOTM thread, I have pulled all the relevant information from it.

Thank you.

broxburnjambo
Time to vote again.

Delighted with the 3 points, but thought there was still things lacking performance wise.

Few stood out as stars, would imagine Velicka will get votes for his two goals, but for me I have gone for Palazuelos, who was always looking for the ball, and distributes it well (although he did turn into trouble once in the second half).

MODS - Could you sticky this for the duration please. You can also dispose of the Rangers MOTM thread, I have pulled all the relevant information from it.

Thank you.

For once Iain, i have to disagree, Palazuelos, was caught more than once today wanting too much time on the ball, yes he spread play about and put in a shift, but he seems to be getting caught a little to often at the moment for my liking and against a better team, we could be punished.

Although Velicka scored both the goals, i have to opt for Berra. He has improved in recent weeks, since VR's announcement, and the three clean sheets in the league are testiment to him. I have critised him in the past, but will give him credit, when due.

A coulple of very good performances. The defence, again, looked strong - Berra and Karipedis in partcular.

But I've gone for Ksanavicius. Thought he done fantastic as Velickas partner up front.

...Velicka was great too.

...although, and I don't want to put a downer on things here, I still think we should be putting away more clear cut chances. We're certainly creating enough.

Maybe I'm being a bit picky.

Well done Hearts, three league wins in three, with three clean sheets. :cheer1:

Good to see Michael Stewart's mum is a KB member.

Haha, he's a distant relation of mine but even I couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

Velicka for me, we finally seem to be playing to his strengths and it's paying dividends.

Archived